Reminder that looksmaxing is about frauding

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
I cage hard whenever I read some new grayfag's "self improvement" plan consisting only of a gym subscription and two shitty supplements he will forget about in less than a month.

What about your surgery plan retard?
Where are your shoelifts?
And your skin care?

Greycels need to be reminded that there is no such thing as "improving your looks" if you don't commit yourself to unpopular and risky lifestyles involving you getting your bones smashed back and forth (mostly forth). Looksmaxing is about frauding and deceiving others and that be it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HighTierNormie, mewcoper and 4 others
High iq bluecel

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Dnrd shower and haircut

I cage hard whenever I read some new grayfag's "self improvement" plan consisting only of a gym subscription and two shitty supplements he will forget about in less than a month.

And your skin care?

Greycels need to be reminded that there is no such thing as "improving your looks" if you don't commit yourself to unpopular and risky lifestyles involving you getting your bones smashed back and forth (mostly forth). Looksmaxing is about frauding and deceiving others and that be it.
Some of us graycels don't need surgery and softmaxing is enough

And your skin care?

don't forget to add.

the massive beard/heavy stubble frauding I managed to do. Making my lower third seem ASIF not subhuman