• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fobos, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Nice try dr shekelstein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and SayNoToRotting
TsarTsar444

What do you see as a better approach for younger guys then? Either mewing made a dramatic difference for me since I discovered it at younger age with a pre-existing underbite or somehow my body was just able to repair itself with no external changes, and the latter seems unlikely

no bro its not cope

I've noticed my jawline becoming more defined and especially side profile is good nowadays. Been mewing since 16.

• +1
Reactions: ExCel, Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
I believe in mewing.

don't trust a doctor that sells his own merch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2810
Mewing works but it needs consistency discipline and patience plus chewing plus thumb pulling you need to do it consistently for years to notice cha'ges not just 3 months and then call it a day

Lol at the people here saying mewing is legit. It's called a placebo effect you dummies, you would have developed bone mass during puberty anyways it's just that because you mewed at that time you think it's because of that. If you truly want to have a good jawline then go to 8-10% bf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Very few people have been consistent for 1+ year so of course people will say this..

Nobody bothers trying it’s just better to say it’s cope to feel better about your laziness. How can it be cope if people like Salludon got insane results and the guys obviously a poorcel from India who can’t afford a decent phone even.

Very few people have been consistent for 1+ year so of course people will say this..

Nobody bothers trying it’s just better to say it’s cope to feel better about your laziness. How can it be cope if people like Salludon got insane results and the guys obviously a poorcel from India who can’t afford a decent phone even.
How do you know he got it from mewing jfl, it maybe isn't cope, but it doesn't make much of a difference and plastic surgery is worth it much more, takes away the hastle

• JFL
Lol at the people here saying mewing is legit. It's called a placebo effect you dummies, you would have developed bone mass during puberty anyways it's just that because you mewed at that time you think it's because of that. If you truly want to have a good jawline then go to 8-10% bf
jfl you dont want me to roast your ass bitch.

mewing is legit stop being a lying little jew

How do you know he got it from mewing jfl, it maybe isn't cope, but it doesn't make much of a difference and plastic surgery is worth it much more, takes away the hastle

I refuse to believe salludon could get his eye area like that with surgery tbh.

But ye surgery obviously just makes your life easier instead of doing hard rituals with your tongue 24/7

Bone is malleable. Putting consistent force on it will change its shape eventually.

Lol at retarded normies that have fallen for it :soy:
It's a bigger meme then the 'just shave it bro,and grow a beard' one jfl

What are you losing from it exactly

What are you losing from it exactly
It's just extremely hard if you want to do it correctly, you have to have a extreme discipline, and even after years it would give you small results

• JFL
It's just extremely hard if you want to do it correctly, you have to have a extreme discipline, and even after years it would give you small results

If it's change for free and your not paying for surgery and you can get lots of results if you hard mew is it not worth it

If it's change for free and your not paying for surgery and you can get lots of results if you hard mew is it not worth it
It's not, mewing is not yet proven, search it up, all medical sites say it hasn't. Mike ew took little kids that were still developing and then used them like examples of how 'mewing' fixed them jfl. I know many people that were ugly pre puberty and then became beautiful without mewing. Its all cope, losing your bf to 10% isn't

• JFL
It's not, mewing is not yet proven, search it up, all medical sites say it hasn't. Mike ew took little kids that were still developing and then used them like examples of how 'mewing' fixed them jfl. I know many people that were ugly pre puberty and then became beautiful without mewing. Its all cope, losing your bf to 10% isn't

I have 1 transformation proof and holy fuck it was amazing and it was through hard mewing and he had a orthodontist even confirm it so it's worth an shot what are you losing exactly ?

I have 1 transformation proof and holy fuck it was amazing and it was through hard mewing and he had a orthodontist even confirm it so it's worth an shot what are you losing exactly ?
Show me the prood bro

• JFL
based on everything i've got to know about mewing, all the videos and controversy ive seen. all the personalities involved in it, people talking against it and for it..

my true intuition is that mewing has to do something and you're better off doing it than being regretful later

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant and Deleted member 2426
based on everything i've got to know about mewing, all the videos and controversy ive seen. all the personalities involved in it, people talking against it and for it..

my true intuition is that mewing has to do something and you're better off doing it than being regretful later
Mewing is cope, but mouth breathing is definitely not, you mewing is like saying you should eat to not die, everyone should mew from day 1 technically. I always do it, just not hard mewing

• JFL
I knew mewing was bullshit and people were just pretending to like mike mew since day one.