REMINDER THAT MOUTH WIDENING WILL MAKE MOST PEOPLE BETTER LOOKING AND I CRINGE AT MY OLD MOUTH WIDTH

just use mouth widener, you can get 1cm and you dont have to do it every few hours

Sounds great, I need this tbh. I am going to get a mouth widener, anyone used one?

Sounds great, I need this tbh. I am going to get a mouth widener, anyone used one?
1009207 01 FRONT 600x600

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
ITS LITERALLY FREE TO DO AND VERY EASY

I WENT FROM 5.5cm to over 6cm WITH PRETTY MINIMAL EFFORT

View attachment 1091783View attachment 1091784

IT CRACKED MY LIPS AT THE START WHEN I WAS A MOUTH WIDENING NEWBIE:
View attachment 1091786

BUT NOWADAYS IT DOESN'T CRACK

I USED TO DO IT FOR HOURS INITIALLY WITH A MOUTH WIDENER BUT NOW I JUST USE MY HAND AND STRETCH WITH THE FULL FORCE OF MY TWINK ARMS TO MAKE IT WIDER FOR LIKE 1 or 2 MINUTES AND IT LASTS HOURS

IT SHOULD HURT OR YOU AREN'T STRETCHING HARD ENOUGH

IT LASTS A 3-4 HOURS WITH MY TECHNIQUE AND I JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM IF IM OUT TO STRETCH MY MOUTH BACK TO MAXIMUM WIDTH

REMINDER

View attachment 1091799View attachment 1091800View attachment 1091801
how you keep your lips super good tho

View attachment 1091786

I USED TO DO IT FOR HOURS INITIALLY WITH A MOUTH WIDENER BUT NOW I JUST USE MY HAND AND STRETCH WITH THE FULL FORCE OF MY TWINK ARMS TO MAKE IT WIDER FOR LIKE 1 or 2 MINUTES AND IT LASTS HOURS

IT LASTS A 3-4 HOURS WITH MY TECHNIQUE AND I JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM IF IM OUT TO STRETCH MY MOUTH BACK TO MAXIMUM WIDTH

REMINDER

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

View attachment 1091786

REMINDER

I think I’d rather just use a mouth widening appliance, put it on leave it on and forget about it. Until I have to leave my room

based and widemouthpilled i've always said that mouth here is overlooked, it's my major failo rn

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho

View attachment 1091786

REMINDER

this is fucking facts, I started at something like 52mm and I'm at 57mm now, 60mm is my end goal because I have wide IPD

It looks so autistic jfl

I hope this is legit, have you got results btw?
I know, I don't care I have no shame when I'm alone lol.

I'd say I had results (now eight weeks in), but it's slow, and most results are very temporary (wider lips/mouth for about ten hours after exercise, then it comes back to previous state the next day.

However, doing it every day for some time now, I seem to have had rather permanent results since I stopped doing all of that, about two weeks ago.

BUT, one problem I've noticed, is that it GAVE ME BUCCAL CORRIDORS WHEN I SMILE.

That's whyI stopped, I might consider doing it again though, BUT this time paired with MSE or SARPE, and then some possible Bimax surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Did you get any nasolabial folds from widening?
I got slight folds from mouth widening but they can be fixed with tretinoin

Wide mouth mogs hard

this is fucking facts, I started at something like 52mm and I'm at 57mm now, 60mm is my end goal because I have wide IPD
Seems to give me buccal corridors when I smile now though.

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho

I'd say I had results (now eight weeks in), but it's slow, and most results are very temporary (wider lips/mouth for about ten hours after exercise, then it comes back to previous state the next day.

However, doing it every day for some time now, I seem to have had rather permanent results since I stopped doing all of that, about two weeks ago.

BUT, on problem I've noticed, is that it GAVE ME BUCCAL CORRIDORS WHEN I SMILE.

That's whyI stopped, I might consider doing it again though, BUT this time paired with MSE or SARPE, and then some possible Bimax surgery.
thanks for the information bro, i am looking but i cant find any with measurements on them. do they adjust based on ur mouth size?

Seems to give me buccal corridors when I smile now though.
Yup that's the only drawback, I also got them.

But I started applying tretinoin on them and they are fading away

Yup that's the only drawback, I also got them.

But I started applying tretinoin on them and they are fading away
How so? Not sure we're talking about the same thing here?

How so? Not sure we're talking about the same thing here?
Wait nvm, I thought that thing you are talking about was the same as the nasiolabial folds/smile lines

BUT, one problem I've noticed, is that it GAVE ME BUCCAL CORRIDORS WHEN I SMILE.

buccal corridors got worse for me aswell but theres not much else to expect when you are only stretching soft tissue and not the palate itself

Buccal corridors are unsighlty though, I'm called out for my narrow-ish palate then.

Fax, I was using a 9cm mouth widener that a user posted on here before and it made a huge difference. Gotta get a new one since my dog chewed it up tho

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
i got the 3d print widender but stopped using it, the gains are temporary and u will likely start developing folds in the future, cba with all that
also u drool all over like a retard when u have that shit in ur mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
i got the 3d print widender but stopped using it, the gains are temporary and u will likely start developing folds in the future, cba with all that
also u drool all over like a retard when u have that shit in ur mouth
How long did u use it for?

Fax, I was using a 9cm mouth widener that a user posted on here before and it made a huge difference. Gotta get a new one since my dog chewed it up tho
Like this?

1009207 01 FRONT 600x600

Watcha waiting for, for wide and sexy lips boi
its not wide enough, i need to stick something to the ends of it to make it wider and really stretch my lips

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
if i have downturning lips should i stretch upwards?

lol at the autists on this thread, u should try anus stretching exercises too

Is it a meme like bonesmahing or people do it for real,

lol at the autists on this thread, u should try anus stretching exercises too
No, large a**hole is universally unattractive on males, just look at O'Pry and Chico