Reminder that nothing matters

gymislife

gymislife

Mistral
Reminder that our lives are meaningless and nothing matters.
It doesn't matter if you leave legacy behind yourself.
It doesn't matter if you have children/grandchildren before you die or you die as an incel.
One day humans will go extinct, the earth won't exist anymore and truly darkness will close over the universe.
In the grand scheme of things, one day only dust will remain from the universe, so be conscious of that and know that none of our lives have any meaning.

7OBbbmL

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Hades
That means you should go for what you want regardless of consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and gymislife
Indeed, this kind of existenial realism/nihilism is what I live by. Unfortunately it makes me apathetic and lazy instead of being a wild hedonist, if I was GL or if was a gay/woman I would be wild hedonist like Zyzz but unfortunately I am incel truecel and am simply waiting to die.

When I was in highschool I already had this mindset, and I thought that if I had a house in the middle of nowhere and free money, I could be happy and die happy just watching all anime/movies, playing all games, reading all books etc etc and die happy.

2 years ago I stopped enjoying all the things I insisted were so important to me, and I have been waiting to die and LDAR.

everything besides P in V is COPE

Indeed, this kind of existenial realism/nihilism is what I live by. Unfortunately it makes me apathetic and lazy instead of being a wild hedonist, if I was GL or if was a gay/woman I would be wild hedonist like Zyzz but unfortunately I am incel truecel and am simply waiting to die.

When I was in highschool I already had this mindset, and I thought that if I had a house in the middle of nowhere and free money, I could be happy and die happy just watching all anime/movies, playing all games, reading all books etc etc and die happy.

2 years ago I stopped enjoying all the things I insisted were so important to me, and I have been waiting to die and LDAR.

Sometimes I get depressed too because of this mindset and get existential crisis but most of the time it hypes me up, knowing that nothing matters makes me get out of the comfort zone and be low inhib, also it's something that makes me push myself really hard in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller