Only autism/retarded demeanors can failo your smv not ur behaviour

Which all goes back to lookz

Muh you are bluepilled this is a important blackpill i always repeat to copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Ricky212, HumidVent and 3 others
Thats a truly brutal pill to swallow.

My friends from hs always ask me "when r you getting a gf bro?"

Like bro, fuck off, its clear that I will die alone.

"Bro you behave like a retard around them"

Nah, if they were interested it'd be smooth as hell.

NT is a meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ambi, 97baHater and 1 other person
Thats a truly brutal pill to swallow.

My friends from hs always ask me "when r you getting a gf bro?"

Like bro, fuck off, its clear that I will die alone.

"Bro you behave like a retard around them"

Nah, if they were interested it'd be smooth as hell.

NT is a meme.
You NTfags will always keep saying "NT is a meme" "NT is cope" until you actually experience it.

Spend 1 day in our shoes, unable to fucking communicate with people, only speaking when spoken to, having awkward interactions, and being unable to initiate conversation and having people fuck with you becaue they know you're an awkward sperg. See your fucking mates talking with your oneitis like it's nothing, while you awkwardly try to act normal right next to them. Then see how you feel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ambi, Lonenely sigma and 6 others
Schizophrenic chad drowns in pussy

Only autism/retarded demeanors can failo your smv not ur behaviour

Which all goes back to lookz

Muh you are bluepilled this is a important blackpill i always repeat to copers
gigacope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, The False Prophet, Themanletauticel123 and 1 other person
You NTfags will always keep saying "NT is a meme" "NT is cope" until you actually experience it.

Spend 1 day in our shoes, unable to fucking communicate with people, only speaking when spoken to, having awkward interactions, and being unable to initiate conversation and having people fuck with you becaue they know you're an awkward sperg. See your fucking mates talking with your oneitis like it's nothing, while you awkwardly try to act normal right next to them. Then see how you feel.
If you were attractive you wouldnt have to deal with this

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
another retarded coper, it doesn’t just all magically disappear if you become good looking, what’s the point in trying to gaslight us i don’t get it?

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Themanletauticel123
another retarded coper, it doesn’t just all magically disappear if you become good looking, what’s the point in trying to gaslight us i don’t get it?
Jfl

People will WANT to approach you and be frienda with you

even if you had no friends, you’d be seen as “mysterious”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and ambi
Do you think if I was attractive I would suddenly be able to communicate with the cashiers at the grocery stores without freezing up? If I was attractive I would be able to ask the teacher for help? if I was attractive that I would be able to go to cafes and request an order without it being awkward? :lul::lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Jfl

JFL at this mysterious guy :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and The False Prophet
Do you think if I was attractive I would suddenly be able to communicate with the cashiers at the grocery stores without freezing up? If I was attractive I would be able to ask the teacher for help? if I was attractive that I would be able to go to cafes and request an order without it being awkward? :lul::lul::feelswhy:
Yup

All that is built on negative reinforcement from society, brcause you arent attractive
Thats what happens bro

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
what a lot of people here fail to realize is that yeah no shit looks matter if you look like shit but once you get to the point you can't even communicate normally anymore because you are so in your head about how you look it just becomes some autistic neurosis in and of itself. and they can tell right away you got a tic. and even guys who successfully become GL sometimes have this because they're carrying past trauma of being called ugly. being NT in this case means you're able to get out of that shit internal narrative for one second and into someone else's.

Jfl

as someone who increased a lot in looks, this is false, my situation remained the same, no one is saying every NT person is a huge slayer but non nt is just death it doesn’t matter how you look if you are a legit non nt 20+ yr old virgin

• +1
Reactions: bobt and ambi
what a lot of people here fail to realize is that yeah no shit looks matter if you look like shit but once you get to the point you can't even communicate normally anymore because you are so in your head about how you look it just becomes some autistic neurosis in and of itself. and they can tell right away you got a tic. and even guys who successfully become GL have this because they're carrying past trauma of being ugly. being NT in this case means you're able to get out of that shit internal narrative for one second and into someone else's.
David gandys the same

You should see his early modelling videos

He talks and feels like a cuck, you can literally see the abused dog in his body language

as someone who increased a lot in looks, this is false, my situation remained the same, no one is saying every NT person is a huge slayer but non nt is just death it doesn’t matter how you look if you are a legit non nt 20+ yr old virgin
- a mtn

Ur not attractive enough

Retarded thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, try2beme and Themanletauticel123
David gandys the same

You should see his early modelling videos

He talks and feels like a cuck, you can literally see the abused dog in his body language
I haven't seen them but if that's true it just supports what I just said

I haven't seen them but if that's true it just supports what I just said
Yeah

Hes normal now though

Proves that nt is mostly based on positive reinforcement from society

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah

Hes normal now though

Proves that nt is mostly based on positive reinforcement from society
But you can't rely on positive reinforcement that is weak sauce JFL most people are going to be negative toward you no matter what. you think it's a constant for the rest of your life once you hit a certain looks level no it's a variable and it's down to stupid shit that requires a lot of upkeep, you can easily re descend. there's a reason anyone who is famous has personal trainers beauticians dieticians etc

But you can't rely on positive reinforcement that is weak sauce JFL most people are going to be negative toward you no matter what. you think it's a constant for the rest of your life once you hit a certain looks level no it's a variable and it's down to stupid shit that requires a lot of upkeep, you can easily re descend.
Once you eat in enough positive reinforcement, it’s pretty hard to get back to abused dog stage again
there's a reason anyone who is famous has personal trainers beauticians dieticians etc
.org is all of that

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
Once you eat in enough positive reinforcement, it’s pretty hard to get back to abused dog stage again
not true, relying on it makes you weaker. it can disappear just as fast as it came and then you're right back to square one.

improve what you can but at some point you just have to paradigm shift otherwise you're propped up on nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and try2beme
Time to decide which one is coping..

NT matters
Height matters
Face matters
Race matters

It all matters, but NT matters the most of all

• +1
Reactions: ambi and The False Prophet

Wtf? Have u even read what I wrote? I can't talk to people smoothly either

yesterday while buying groceries the cashier said “Hi” to me, i first stuttered, then stopped talking then said Hi back so quiety she prob didnt even hear it.