Reminder that people here don’t want you to succeed

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Why do you think whenever someone asks for looksmaxxing advice the first response is for people here is to make fun of them?

They want you to stay at their level, misery loves company after all.

Even your supposed “friends” get jealous of you if you don’t stay on their level

@MoggedToGandyHeaven posted his ascension and it’s objectively a pretty good one

But the first reply is @castizo telling him he’s ugly:forcedsmile:

Classic crabs in a bucket mentality, I even catch myself acting like this at times but I’m not nearly as bad as most users here

As corny as it sounds unironically don’t listen to the hate you get on here

Keep on improving , cant stop won’t stop

@cromagnon @ElTruecel @HarrierDuBois @slavicpsycho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, efidescontinuado, aesthetic beauty and 14 others
Why r u calling me out😖😖😖

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
i legitimately want the decent people here to succeed.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, DeadTrees, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
just believe in yourself brahs you can do it it's within your grasp

• +1
Reactions: castizo and wishIwasSalludon
I mean, that's just fellow men in general, irl as well. Get used to it. Women will always have much more of a bond between each other than men. Male friendships are fake.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I mean, that's just fellow men in general, irl as well. Get used to it. Women will always have much more of a bond between each other than men. Male friendships are fake.
Pretty much yea, the only exception is maybe if you knew him since you were babies or some shit

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
New gen to looksmaxxing but majority of this community has been helpful especially the financial advice threads. (I didn’t come from tik tok)

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and wishIwasSalludon
Why do you think whenever someone asks for looksmaxxing advice the first respond for people here is to make fun of them?

Even your supposed “friends” get jealous of you if you don’t stay on their level

@MoggedToGandyHeaven posted his ascension and it’s objectively a pretty good one

Classic crabs in a bucket mentality, I even catch myself acting like this at times but I’m not nearly as bad as most users here

I want people to ascend. Im one of the nicest org users :owo:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ihearvoices and wishIwasSalludon
New gen to looksmaxxing but majority of this community has been helpful especially the financial advice threads. (I didn’t come from tik tok)
There are a few threads written by high iq people and those are helpful

But if you ask any sort of question here most of the comments will be making fun of you with the occasional actually helpful person

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and IBlameHoax
This is a good topic, I'll subscribe

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Actual smart thread bhai

• +1
Why do you think whenever someone asks for looksmaxxing advice the first response is for people here is to make fun of them?

Yes their is allot of users on here tht are shit and dont wnt to give advice (dont even have any advice to give) just insult/knock ppl. Best to just block them or ignore them tbh. Ur line about misery loves company is 100 percent true.

• +1
Have you dealt with jealously irl after ascending?
not really, get treated well mostly by women, only encountered some guys acting more hostile than back then towards me.
I feel like most people really didnt care about my looks changing tho

• +1
I’d argue that the bond between women is far more shallow and artificial than between most men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, wollet2 and wishIwasSalludon
The chads in my friends group are legitimately the most genuine and enjoyable people to hang out with.
The „friends“ on my or slightly below my looks level consistently try to bring you down in any imaginable but still somewhat subtle way.
Especially in front of women or in my case my gf.
It’s gotten so obvious, that my chad friends and even my gf came up to me and pointed out their miserable behaviour.
Jealousy is the trigger for this.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
The chads in my friends group are legitimately the most genuine and enjoyable people to hang out with.
The „friends“ on my or slightly below my looks level consistently try to bring you down in any imaginable but still somewhat subtle way.
It’s gotten so obvious, that my chad friends and even my gf came up to me and pointed out their miserable behaviour.
yea chads are unironically the nicest people

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and NoaA99
The majority of blackpillers especially the ones on discord are as bad as the normies if not worse. Nt blackpillers deserve to die miserable and depressed. But yea Blackpill Spaces have never been a support group actually the opposite if you’re non NT

Harsh reality but humans are evil

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, truthhurts and 1 other person
High iq this is why male suicide is a good thing we need more weak minded egotistical evil normies committing suicide. Women deserve rape

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin, WeiWei, truthhurts and 1 other person
High iq this is why male suicide is a good thing we need more weak minded egotistical evil normies committing suicide. Women deserve rape
Usually you’re not so unhinged wtf man

@Aladin moment

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
It's true.

But tbf, I also dislike before & afters where people "ascend" when its blatantly obvious puberty did all the heavy lifting...

Why are we even considering their 14-15 year old self as their baseline? There's tons of good looking people who didn't become really good looking until puberty did its job.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
You are a fucking retard

nicest guy i've ever known was Chadlite or at least HTN. he dated a model or something. probably the nicest anyone's ever been to me because i've extremely non-NT

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
Usually you’re not so unhinged wtf man

@Aladin moment
He‘s not in real life, but when he’s online where he feels safe, his very crazy edgy side comes to light

IMG_2305.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
How is it possible to get no bitches?

Like I started balding in H.S but still got a gf junior year
Tales bro maybe in the 80s and 90s. Plenty of KHVs I know irl. I have a 6’6 ogre KHV friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and wishIwasSalludon