reminder that round big jaw is masculine and not angularity

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I love how those abused prettyboycopers say „muh prettyboys are masuline because angular jaw :soy:
3E06CF1C 39B1 488F AEFF 312051A80719

REMINDER THIS IS MASCULINE
0336ED51 FF28 4136 B059 4E83C765DA7A

And not angular gay jaws like this

NOTICE HOW I AM RIGHT:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 10949 and 24 others
also shit thread

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics
Okay, I agree with you, gonial eversion is the reason for the strong angularity. Low facial fat level gives some angulairty, but for max angularity you'd need the eversion and the low facial fat level.
Yes. And I’m not arguing angular jaw is ideal for guys. I actually think a narrower big onion and no gonial eversion is ideal for most.

Why not both big and angular??? The two put together is the most masculine, not just one of them.

Yes. And I’m not arguing angular jaw is ideal for guys. I actually think a narrower big onion and no gonial eversion is ideal for most.
I think angular jaw is a very attractive trait but it doesn't rank that high on the important traits list.

Why not both big and angular??? The two put together is the most masculine, not just one of them.
I think too big can be an issue, while smaller jaws never are as long as you have angularity. Too big can look ogre and disgusting.

I think too big can be an issue, while smaller jaws never are as long as you have angularity. Too big can look ogre and disgusting.
Do you think brad pitt or ian somerhalder has too big jaws?

I think angular jaw is a very attractive trait but it doesn't rank that high on the important traits list.
It’s masculine but research shows girls prefer more average or feminine jaws.

Jaws like these are ideal for most.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
It’s masculine but research shows girls prefer more average or feminine jaws.

View attachment 944384View attachment 944387View attachment 944389View attachment 944390
Jaws like these are ideal for most.
Yeah I always thought christian bale had ideal lower third. He just has such harmonious face it's crazy. The first and third guy look kinda too thin, maybe teenager-material. The fourth guy doesn't have an angular jaw, but has great facial hair.

Do you think brad pitt or ian somerhalder has too big jaws?

Current Brad and Ian both have too wide jaws, but their jaws aren't even that big, mostly wide and prominent.

Yeah I always thought christian bale had ideal lower third. He just has such harmonious face it's crazy. The first and third guy look kinda too thin, maybe teenager-material. The fourth guy doesn't have an angular jaw, but has great facial hair.

Current Brad and Ian both have too wide jaws, but their jaws aren't even that big, mostly wide and prominent.
Alain Delon has ridiculously high appeal. Gandy has pretty high appeal as well.

Alain Delon has ridiculously high appeal. Gandy has pretty high appeal as well.
Yeah I didn't look well at the first guy, his face looked smaller than it is because of the dark background, he actually looks very good. Idk about Alain Delon, to me he really doesn't look that good, looks like normie in his pictures tbh.

who said that male models are masculine you dumb fuck? obviously angularity is aesthatic but not masculine. Male models are gay twinks you coping bum
I was talking about how this guy was a retard for months but none of you listened to me. Muh sfs, muh masculinity, muh teeth.

Yeah I didn't look well at the first guy, his face looked smaller than it is because of the dark background, he actually looks very good. Idk about Alain Delon, to me he really doesn't look that good, looks like normie in his pictures tbh.
He has perhaps the broadest appeal of any guy I’ve ever seen.

His wife:

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and randomvanish
This is ideal
20210125 104815

nobody gives a shit about pure masculinity except for dicklet copers tbh
masculinity should come mainly from your body, while your face needs to be maesthetic
totally agree with this

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Sharp Jawline/Angularity is idéal
Its not always feminine

Facial adiposity and masculinity are 2 different things. You can have a masculine FACE and not be facially lean (i.e. high bodyfat or bad fat distribution) or vice versa.

Studies have found that facial leanness is MORE important than masculinity in determining attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234