Reactions: itisoverboyos
@SecularIslamist muh its been abandoned

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
Shariah also allows fucking goats just like the pedo prophet did

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AlexBrown84, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
THE BOOK SAYS YOUR PROPHET LIKED NINE YEAR OLD GIRLS AND WE ALL SEE THE GOAT FUCKING VIDEOS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST BUDDY DON'T COPE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and pig_face
THE BOOK SAYS YOUR PROPHET LIKED NINE YEAR OLD GIRLS AND WE ALL SEE THE GOAT FUCKING VIDEOS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST BUDDY DON'T COPE
I am not a muslim i am just asking for proof on the goat fucking

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
she was 13 post puberty and a political marriage

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist muh its been abandoned
Was alcohol also regulated under the Qur'an before it's eventual ban?

Is that a 'muh abandoned' verse?

where was it regulated in the quran?
Quranic verses that at least discourage alcohol include
They ask you about wine (khamr) and gambling. Say, "In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit."
— Qur'an 2:219, [10]
"O you who acknowledge, Do not go near prayer, (Salat) while you are stupified (under influence), until you know what you are saying"
— Qur'an 4:43, [11]

Ofc Quranist like you and @Gengar will try and slip in it's fine to drink when the verse were clearly abrogated.

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants (khamr), gambling, [sacrificing on] stone altars [to other than God], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.
— Qur'an 5:90, [12]

High IQ to not totally ban it at first just like modern legislation has come round to the fact outright prohibition does not work (1920s American ban on alcohol). Shariah reasoning allows phased out prohibition of societal ills. Something as universal and embedded in many cultures like slavery required extra high IQ and forward thinking - namely economic development.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

Ofc Quranist like you and @Gengar will try and slip in it's fine to drink when the verse were clearly abrogated.

High IQ to not totally ban it at first just like modern legislation has come round to the fact outright prohibition does not work (1920s American ban on alcohol). Shariah reasoning allows phased out prohibition of societal ills. Something as universal and embedded in many cultures like slavery required extra high IQ and forward thinking - namely economic development.
it says theyre a sin albiet minor one in the first verse

it says theyre a sin albiet minor one in the first verse
Yeah it does. There are also hadith saying rivers of wine. It doesn't invalidate the fact that in this world drinking of wine and also other "intoxicants" by analogy are prohibited.

Obviously people like you will read into verses what you want rather than follow the Islamic tradition.

Yeah it does. There are also hadith saying rivers of wine. It doesn't invalidate the fact that in this world drinking of wine and also other "intoxicants" by analogy are prohibited.

Obviously people like you will read into verses what you want rather than follow the Islamic tradition.
okay where does it say slavery is a sin

okay where does it say slavery is a sin
The shariah has ruled it is no longer a valid institution. Freeing of slaves was always encouraged? So if you use your brain cells what do you think the logical conclusion is?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
When was it ruled?
It didn't happen in a single event or time in history. Islam (especially Sunni Islam) doesn't have a pope or centralised authority. It happened gradually from the mid 19th century.

The shariah has ruled it is no longer a valid institution. Freeing of slaves was always encouraged? So if you use your brain cells what do you think the logical conclusion is?
because the british would've never allowed it

isis reinstated slavery
It didn't happen in a single event or time in history. Islam (especially Sunni Islam) doesn't have a pope or centralised authority. It happened gradually from the mid 19th century.
i wonder why this happens the same time the french defeat the barbary pirates and the british go on a crusade against slavery....

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
So for 1200 years slavery was allowed but you are claiming that Islam does not allow it? Also do you know that Arab countries only banned slavery as late as 1960s because the UN forced them to?

Quran is fine, Hadiths fucked up Islam for me not going to lie

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Islamic slavery is extremely different from western concept of slavery and the judeochristian one, which was without shame and mercy in a time in which all societies engaged in slavery

Ma’rur ibn Suwaid reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Your slaves are your brothers. Allah has placed them in your hand, and he who has his brother under him should feed him with the same food he eats and clothe him with the same clothes he wears, and do not burden him beyond his capacity, and if you burden him then help him."

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "None of you should say: My slave, for all of you are the slaves of Allah. Rather, you should say: My boy. The servant should not say: My lord, but rather he should say: My chief."

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, enjoined good treatment of slaves and he would say: "Feed them from the same food you eat and clothe them from the same clothes you wear, and do not torture the creation of Allah the Exalted."

Anas ibn Malik reported: "I served the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, for ten years. By Allah, he never even said a mild rebuke to me and he never said harshly for anything: Why did you do that? Why did you not do that?"

Islam encouraged many means through which slaves could achieve their freedom.

Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning):
"What will make you know what is the difficult path to Paradise? It is the freeing of a slave."
Surat Al-Balad 90:12-13

In Islam it was completely prohibited to hit a slave

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing be upon him, said:
"Whoever strikes his slave without limit or slaps him, then the expiation for the sin is to emancipate him."

Abu Mas’ud reported: I was beating a boy of mine when I heard a voice from behind me: "Know, O Abu Mas’ud, that Allah has more power over you than you have over him."
I turned around and it was the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. I said, “O Messenger of Allah, I have freed him for the sake of Allah.” The Prophet said: "If you had not done so, you would have been burnt in the Hellfire."

Suwaid ibn Muqarrin reported: He had a servant girl and someone slapped her, so he said to him: "Did you not know that it is forbidden to strike the face? I was the seventh of my brothers during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing be upon him, and we had only one servant. One of us became enraged and slapped him, so the Messenger of Allah commanded us to set him free."

Abu Bakr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "He will not enter Paradise who is evil to his slaves."

Abu Musa Al-Ashari reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set the captives free."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
because the british would've never allowed it

isis reinstated slavery
They just wanted prime Yazidi JBs.

i wonder why this happens the same time the french defeat the barbary pirates and the british go on a crusade against slavery....
The economies of those nations developed and new economic systems (capitalism) came into being - the West outlawed slavery based on Adam Smiths economic principles of free labour motivated by self interest leading to greater productivity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
They just wanted prime Yazidi JBs.

The economies of those nations developed and new economic systems (capitalism) came into being - the West outlawed slavery based on Adam Smiths economic principles of free labour motivated by self interest leading to greater productivity.
yes correct i know they werent being altruistic for outlawing it but that doesnt change the fact its a funny coincidence of islamic world abandoning slavery the moment it was endangered by an outside force

very suspect

yes correct i know they werent being altruistic for outlawing it but that doesnt change the fact its a funny coincidence of islamic world abandoning slavery the moment it was endangered by an outside force

very suspect
If those cucks followed the shari'ah they would've prohibited it ages ago. Freeing of slaves also coincides with giving women feminist-liberal rights and letting fags fuck each other.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 18522
If those cucks followed the shari'ah they would've prohibited it ages ago. Freeing of slaves also coincides with giving women feminist-liberal rights and letting fags fuck each other.
exactly same for shit like burqa and jizah

there's no reason that muslims and christians shouldn't pay the same tax

if you want sharia you want slavery to exist
I support sharia law. Slavery to remove hypergamy and women’s rights is a necessary evil

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
exactly same for shit like burqa and jizah

there's no reason that muslims and christians shouldn't pay the same tax
They only paid because they were exempt from military services and had their own laws which they would administer.

It's wasn't an arbitrary tax.

Shariah also allows fucking goats just like the pedo prophet did
Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

forcing shariah onto others is so wrong
I never implied such a thing, you just assumed that people wouldn't be for sharia just because of this slavery thing. Plus, freeing slaves is a good thing from an Islamic POV, so you can earn rewards I suppose for freeing slaves. Not a bad thing overall. Having said that, I don't know what sharia says about slavery so I can't comment on such a thing, just saying I would not be opposed to sharia because of whatever reason.

I never implied such a thing, you just assumed that people wouldn't be for sharia just because of this slavery thing. Plus, freeing slaves is a good thing from an Islamic POV, so you can earn rewards I suppose for freeing slaves. Not a bad thing overall. Having said that, I don't know what sharia says about slavery so I can't comment on such a thing, just saying I would not be opposed to sharia because of whatever reason.
every sharia state has had slavery and child mariages