Reminder that some users haven’t even swallowed the angular gonion pill-

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
And still think antegonial notch means downward growth when it can be a masculine trait. Cry for my 0 degree oclussal plane and antegonial notch.

You (a downward grown subhuman) with round, feminine gonions and antegonial notch who wants a straight mandible :soy::

3449253_1685902856451.jpeg

3449229_1685902295524.jpeg

Real men with antegonial notch (notice the angularity around the gonions from the front):

3449238_1685902498918.jpeg

3449241_1685902591714.jpeg

(Less prominent)

3449243_1685902666207.jpeg

3449246_1685902714504.jpeg

(More prominent)

Know the difference.

Brutal reminder that with angular gonions you just cannot lose. You can literally just chew to hypertrophy masseters and exacerbate the jaw angularity created by it. Free, infinite jaw width without looking bloated.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Andrew_433, thecel, Deleted member 15854 and 11 others
You can literally just chew to hypertrophy masseters and exacerbate the jaw angularity created by it. Free
cope, you still need the genes for it. some people just have strong masseters and can make them even bigger by chewing and some cucked ones have 0 muscles there like me.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
cope, you still need the genes for it. some people just have strong masseters and can make them even bigger by chewing and some cucked ones have 0 muscles there like me.
True. The brutal realisation is that muscle building genes not only extend to sex appeal through body, but also face.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
True. The brutal realisation is that muscle building genes not only extend to sex appeal through body, but also face.
also you need ideal facial fat distribution + thin skin to not look like a moon faced bloated clown after chewing. too many limitations if you were not born with ideal genes
i literally chewed 2 or 3 pieces of gum together for 8 hours a day in my teen days and nothing happened :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Interested, Dystopian and Allornothing
low masseter insertions is what will give you good chewing results

outward flairing gonions are a different thing

Happy pride month to you too!

• Love it
low masseter insertions is what will give you good chewing results

outward flairing gonions are a different thing
I’m talking about sharp gonions, not necessarily flared. Flared gonions don’t create the angularity around the lower border of the mandible like angular ones do. I think these two factors are more important than masseter insertions anyway. I’m talking about this though:

3449315_1685904809236.png

Notice the greater bone deposition around the bottom of the ramus, whilst the occlusal plane is fine and there is no downward growth.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
I’m talking about sharp gonions, not necessarily flared. Flared gonions don’t create the angularity around the lower border of the mandible like angular ones do. I think these two factors are more important than masseter insertions anyway. I’m talking about this though:

3449315_1685904809236.png

Notice the greater bone deposition around the bottom of the ramus, whilst the occlusal plane is fine and there is no downward growth.
thats literally what flared means lol. From front view it progressively widens towards end of the mandible

• Hmm...
Almost every male has these

You can literally just chew to hypertrophy masseters and exacerbate the jaw angularity created by it.
Bone wont change past 15 and you Will look Like a bloated chimpunk with overblown maseeters

• Hmm...
Even with good gonion angle, if its inward your still cucked (me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Allornothing
And still think antegonial notch means downward growth when it can be a masculine trait. Cry for my 0 degree oclussal plane and antegonial notch.

You (a downward grown subhuman) with round, feminine gonions and antegonial notch who wants a straight mandible :soy::

3449253_1685902856451.jpeg

3449229_1685902295524.jpeg

Real men with antegonial notch (notice the angularity around the gonions from the front):

3449238_1685902498918.jpeg

3449241_1685902591714.jpeg

(Less prominent)

3449243_1685902666207.jpeg

3449246_1685902714504.jpeg

(More prominent)

Know the difference.

Brutal reminder that with angular gonions you just cannot lose. You can literally just chew to hypertrophy masseters and exacerbate the jaw angularity created by it. Free, infinite jaw width without looking bloated.
I need ramus replacement.

• +1
this is natural jaw growth wdym
most cant see because they are high bf% with subhuman tier fat distribution genetics
i have good ramus depth and that jaw angularity from side and front too but i lack FWHR and i look like a potato

also you need ideal facial fat distribution + thin skin to not look like a moon faced bloated clown after chewing. too many limitations if you were not born with ideal genes
i literally chewed 2 or 3 pieces of gum together for 8 hours a day in my teen days and nothing happened :lul:
I think forward growth has an effect on how you look if your masseters are big. I have a thick skin and chewing gave me hollow cheeks, which made me look leaner

• +1
I think forward growth has an effect on how you look if your masseters are big. I have a thick skin and chewing gave me hollow cheeks, which made me look leaner
Facial leanness, gonions and muscle building genetics on point — chewing is a good idea.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Interested
this is natural jaw growth wdym
most cant see because they are high bf% with subhuman tier fat distribution genetics
i have good ramus depth and that jaw angularity from side and front too but i lack FWHR and i look like a potato
A lot of people just have the notch because their maxillas are downswung. They won’t have any jaw angularity from the front. Most of the rest will just have a straight mandible with no bone deposition on the gonions. You just have decent jaw genes but bad facial width.

Last edited:
A lot of people just have the notch because their maxillas are downswung. They won’t have any jaw angularity from the front. Then most of the rest will just have a straight mandible with no bone deposition on the gonions. You just have decent jaw genes but bad facial width.
can i pm u to talk about a topic? many here doesn t agree with me only a few lol i want to hear ur opinion

• +1
A lot of people just have the notch because their maxillas are downswung. They won’t have any jaw angularity from the front. Most of the rest will just have a straight mandible with no bone deposition on the gonions. You just have decent jaw genes but bad facial width.
Every man needs jaw angle filler

• So Sad
Can you re-upload the pictures. They aren't available for some reason

Always nagging aren't you you little bitch, just kys already subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back