Reminder that Tahlia literally posted this on Lookism

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
080DD030 11EC 47AC 80C2 8D43DB80C538

Imagine being so much of a cuck that you are okay knowing she got fucked by a complete stranger Chad after she just met him and let him cum inside her while all you got was a couple of nudes

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Yuya Moggershima, Looks234 and 46 others
She's been with the same Chad the whole time

aUf4OMg.gif

the smoking gun that she just used brendio for some efame and clout on r9k and PSL sites and this dumb faggot fell head over heels

aUf4OMg.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Stare, Deleted member 6402 and 11 others
@BrendioEEE GET EXPOSED YOU FUCKING CUCK YOU PROLLY EVEN AGREED WITH THIS SHIT YOU WATCHED UR BITCH GETTING BBC WHILE U FAPPED TO THE WHOLE THING KYS FAGGT
Adobe 20201005 221500

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Looks234
@BrendioEEE is indeed a cuck who likes to watch.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
She's been with the same Chad the whole time

aUf4OMg.gif

the smoking gun that she just used brendio for some efame and clout on r9k and PSL sites and this dumb faggot fell head over heels

aUf4OMg.gif
He has been warned time and time again. She has her separate life where she fucks Chads and an online persona where she pretends to be this innocent e-girl unicorn who is there to lift you out of your Inceldom and it is all just to pass time, get a quick dopamine/adrenaline rush, etc...She has done this shit many times with many orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Spartacus1-, Golang and 1 other person
Hello this is a satire account of the user known as BrendioEEE. Hypothetically of course if this wasn't a satire account, which it is, I would just like to that a lookism.net moderator admitted to saying that this post was a fake post he posted while having access to Tahlias account. I have it under firm authority under satire e-sex that was commited between the two of us to have seen her fully intact hymen.

However this hymen is likely no longer intact at the moment because of a groomer known as WCG and Tahlia is indeed a slut with no values, but this story is indeed not real.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6273 and 15 others
Hello this is a satire account of the user known as BrendioEEE. Hypothetically of course if this wasn't a satire account, which it is, I would just like to that a lookism.net moderator admitted to saying that this post was a fake post he posted while having access to Tahlias account. I have it under firm authority under satire e-sex that have seen her intact hymen.

However this hymen is likely no longer intact at the moment because of a groomer known as WCG and Tahlia is indeed a slut with no values, but this story is indeed not real.
Shut up crybaby

Hello this is a satire account of the user known as BrendioEEE. Hypothetically of course if this wasn't a satire account, which it is, I would just like to that a lookism.net moderator admitted to saying that this post was a fake post he posted while having access to Tahlias account. I have it under firm authority under satire e-sex that have seen her intact hymen.

Jesus would not be proud of you right now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
He has been warned time and time again. She has her separate life where she fucks Chads and an online persona where she pretends to be this innocent e-girl unicorn who is there to lift you out of your Inceldom and it is all just to pass time, get a quick dopamine/adrenaline rush, etc...She has done this shit many times with many orbiters.
I remember that, he was so arrogant about his discord marraige and e-wife and just brushed it off as "jealous orbiters", but he never physically met her, and this whole time she was getting dicked down by an aussie chad

now he's the laughingstock of several internet communities
nC2jCCb.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Spartacus1-, Golang and 2 others
Hello this is a satire account of the user known as BrendioEEE. Hypothetically of course if this wasn't a satire account, which it is, I would just like to that a lookism.net moderator admitted to saying that this post was a fake post he posted while having access to Tahlias account. I have it under firm authority under satire e-sex that was commited between the two of us to have seen her fully intact hymen.

UR GIRL PROLLY SUCKED ALL THE MODS DICK FROM THEM TO SAY THAT YOU DONT FOOL ANYONE FAGGOT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Golang and Coping_nope
foids are allowed on lookism now?

ugh

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Alt Number 3
‘We were gonna get married and buy a house bro!’ :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6273 and 9 others

you were bamboozled, the aussie chad she fucked that night is the same aussie chad she's fucking now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Golang and Taylorswift
Images 22

c147cde8b59440ccdbe9b6e205a836f8

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Golang and Deleted member 685

ok thanks for clearing that up, random guy pretending to be brendio 4 no reason :)

you were bamboozled, the aussie chad she fucked that night is the same aussie chad she's fucking now
Me and @Goblin are taking turns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fuck that whore in the most satirical way imaginable (and in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
>Strange Chad talking to random girls

>He said he was 29 but he looked older

> Lasted 10 minutes

It's @Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, lutte, Deleted member 7098 and 8 others
I’m offended that an easy moder would even resort to labelling herself ‘incel’.

all women are the same

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body
her dad upset her so she went and fucked the first attractive guy who talked to her, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
her dad upset her so she went and fucked the first attractive guy who talked to her, brutal
Yet she is supposedly socially awkward or something like she basically implied, fucking attention whore she is.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 4464
The best thing that women can think of when they want to get back at men, is to give their bodies to some random chad fuckboy.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Chad.In.Incel.Body

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 7560
Tahlia has an ugly pig nose, shit colored eyes (big failo for White girls), long philtrum and she looks like a dude. I cage at DesperateCels calling her "beautiful". 4/10 at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and BigBoy
LOL WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Tahlia has an ugly pig nose, shit colored eyes (big failo for White girls), long philtrum and she looks like a dude. I cage at DesperateCels calling her "beautiful". 4/10 at best.
Stop bumping old threads you utter faggot