Reminder that this is the pajeet rat @Guyfromsingapore

By spamming 100s of them on facebook and having them occasional be nice to you? Please.

I agree that I get blocked by a few White women because of race tax.

And no I don't spam "100s of them", I'm an introvert.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Average Tamil people

portrait-of-a-south-indian-man-greeting-and-smiling-at-the-camera-picture-id1198440840

smiling-indian-man-picture-id162749603

men-model-wedding-suits-during-a-south-indian-and-sri-lankan-bridal-picture-id1207720301

Me
View attachment 1905553
you have invisible sewer dweller pheno/gypsy pheno here in Europe. Maybe in the hellscapes of Southern Asia you mog, but in Europe you would be nothing. And I'm saying this just to be honest, not to be mean

• JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean
I'm an introvert
that's why you stick to random facebook approaches. and they don't mean anything. Just because they don't instantly block you or are nice to you sometimes doesn't mean you had "good success with western women".

Show me the good-looking indian girls you've been with, I'd commend you for that, but acting like white woman are all chasing after you is beyond cringe, delusional and, as we all know, unrealistic.

Just be humble.

Last edited:
I carry R1a1a ydna. That's all that matters.

Yess bhai everyone in my mumbai slum carries that gene it truly mogs. Btw what type of curry are you munching on rn?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21620
you have invisible sewer dweller pheno/gypsy pheno here in Europe. Maybe in the hellscapes of Southern Asia you mog, but in Europe you would be nothing. And I'm saying this just to be honest, not to be mean

You shouldn't insult your fellow R1a1a brother like me if you're a Slav. We came from the glorious R1a1a nutsack, you feel me?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21620
You shouldn't insult your fellow R1a1a brother like me if you're a Slav. We came from the glorious R1a1a nutsack, you feel me?
Lol. Unfortunately not even that works because I'm actually I2a1 proto-European Balkan chad when it comes to Y-dna provenience

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Yess bhai everyone in my mumbai slum carries that gene it truly mogs. Btw what type of curry are you munching on rn?

My forefathers rode magnificent horse driven chariots, used battle axes and thunder hammers, raping and pillaging all of Europe-Iran-North India.

Your R1b Cro Magnid ancestor were cavemen.

You speak our Indo European language now.

• +1
Lol. Unfortunately not even that works because I'm actually I2a1 proto-European Balkan chad when it comes to Y-dna provenience

You really had a ydna test?

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
You really had a ydna test?
Some typical DNA tests (such as 23andme) will tell you your Y-dna also as part of their default package. Of course, not as in-depth/comprehensive as the explicitly Y-dna concerned tests, which go into much more detail, but it still tells you essentially what you need to know as far as your provenience is concerned.

For instance, my result is I-Y3118; the Y-dna 23andme page tells me the history of my paternal haplogroup (nothing too cool, just general migratory patterns), how common or rare it is among customers (mine is "relatively uncommon" and seen once in every 5,600 customers) and how paternal haplogroups work/what they have to offer information wise. It also tells me a random tidbit of trivia about the greater tree my paternal haplogroup belongs to (for example, I-M170 apparently came from a piece of land which doesn't exist anymore, which is named Doggerland and was somewhere in Northwestern Europe if I recall correctly; pretty cool).

My forefathers rode magnificent horse driven chariots, used battle axes and thunder hammers, raping and pillaging all of Europe-Iran-North India.

Your R1b Cro Magnid ancestor were cavemen.

You speak our Indo European language now.

Dang bro youre ancestors did all that just for you to become a pussy deprived manlet rotting on incel forums all day desperately tryna seek validation for your sub5 face from randoms on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GuyFromSingapore
Some typical DNA tests (such as 23andme) will tell you your Y-dna also as part of their default package. Of course, not as in-depth/comprehensive as the explicitly Y-dna concerned tests, which go into much more detail, but it still tells you essentially what you need to know as far as your provenience is concerned.

For instance, my result is I-Y3118; the Y-dna 23andme page tells me the history of my paternal haplogroup (nothing too cool, just general migratory patterns), how common or rare it is among customers (mine is "relatively uncommon" and seen once in every 5,600 customers) and how paternal haplogroups work/what they have to offer information wise. It also tells me a random tidbit of trivia about the greater tree my paternal haplogroup belongs to (for example, I-M170 apparently came from a piece of land which doesn't exist anymore, which is named Doggerland and was somewhere in Northwestern Europe if I recall correctly; pretty cool).

I'm sorry my R1a1a ancestors raped all of Europe.

• +1
I'm sorry my R1a1a ancestors raped all of Europe.
Look where that got you, though. Could've been Slavchad in EE, instead you're Tamil pheno. I would curse my ancestors all day and all night long

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Look where that got you, though. Could've been Slavchad in EE, instead you're Tamil pheno. I would curse my ancestors all day and all night long

Imagine carrying H or R2 ydna. Brutal.

Another banger thread

over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

Users who are viewing this thread

Back