Reminder that women don't care if you get rich.

I must beware of gold diggers. I'm probably the biggest target for one right now.
Don't lead with money.
Be frugal with money, when it comes to women.
It keeps the gold-diggers in general away.

Gold-digger women, only stay around shortly, when you don't lead with money.

It's the same like with dudes wanting to just get laid with 1 woman. They won't stick around for 10 meetups.

• +1
Reactions: RICO and noodlelover
Last edited:
is this you?

Wtf.

1. Wow, the willingness of that woman to date down in looks. Brutals.
2. Wtf at the end, Asif that dude is texting another girl. That woman is way above him, ain't getting better.

3. Reality tv is half fake half real

Never let them know.
how did you make it bro?
Crypto?
inheritance?
Brutal crypto dumpings, dicember and beginning this year.
Let's hope for better times ahead.

I think.
Lengthening cycles theory.
Probably have to wait till Q3 or q4 for better crypto value news. 😢😢😢😢
Well at least if it happens, it's good

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Wtf.

1. Wow, the willingness of that woman to date down in looks. Brutals.
2. Wtf at the end, Asif that dude is texting another girl. That woman is way above him, ain't getting better.

3. Reality tv is half fake half real
The guy seems really nice, he just got dealt a bad card in life. And it's sad to see that he is now spending his hard earned money on that whore

For LTR your career and money actually matter. It's not just golddiggers: women tend to want to date up or at least the men should be on their level.
For LTR it matters a little bit, for hookups not at all

Even if you are a 20yr old chad, your looks will fade away. Once you are mid 30s-40s, attractive girls will not give a shit about your sunken fat pads and wrinkly skin aged face. The problem is that your sex drive will still be high.
You will face a few dacades as a low smv oldcel. So money will be very important to fuck hookers and be a sugardaddy.

The guy seems really nice,
true, he looks friendly at first sight
he just got dealt a bad card in life.
true, ugly
And it's sad to see that he is now spending his hard earned money on that whore
to be honest. What else can he do with money, that gives as good of a feeling for him as this? probably nothing. In that sense, it makes some sense for such a person as him, to just use some money for this. at least to have fealt something like this. the girlfriend experience, basically.

The thing is.
He is dating way out of his looks league.
So, it makes sense he need to compenate.
His looksmatch, is a fat ugly round short woman. basically

true, he looks friendly at first sight

true, ugly

to be honest. What else can he do with money, that gives as good of a feeling for him as this? probably nothing. In that sense, it makes some sense for such a person as him, to just use some money for this. at least to have fealt something like this. the girlfriend experience, basically.

The thing is.
He is dating way out of his looks league.
So, it makes sense he need to compenate.
His looksmatch, is a fat ugly round short woman. basically
brutal

yeah. brutal way to cope, with life.
but as an ugly person, the only option is trying out a string of copes than end in dissapointmens

yeah. brutal way to cope, with life.
but as an ugly person, the only option is trying out a string of copes than end in dissapointmens
there is also another option about which we cant talk here. Probably the only non cucked option for truly ugly men

my penis doesn't care about her feelings for me

Indeed money is cope & useless when it comes to true sexual attraction..

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Indeed
and when I ask my parents to buy me anything for looksmaxing they always respond with:,,women don't care about looks anymore,you only have to go to school to get a good job and earn a lot of money and then every girl will chase you''
I cringe soo hard at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Hueless and TrestIsBest
you don't get rich for women you get rich so you can live like a king

also looking past gold diggers there are a lot of women who will prefer a rich guy over a slightly better looking man.

also cucked if you wouldn't LTR a woman way above your league at the cost of money (obviously with the condition that she has your kids), who cares if its ''not genuine'' you upgrade your genes

Indeed
and when I ask my parents to buy me anything for looksmaxing they always respond with:,,women don't care about looks anymore,you only have to go to school to get a good job and earn a lot of money and then every girl will chase you''
I cringe soo hard at this
they say the same to me ''women won't care if you are short or you have a weak chin if you have thousands in your bank account'' its kinda true but rich guys don't slay or ooze with sexual appear they just get LTR's with gl women after their 30's

• +1
Reactions: Hueless and Chad69
Fuck women
Money >>>> everything

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Tfw a dog has more smv than you

• JFL
Reactions: RICO and DivineBeing
The guy seems really nice, he just got dealt a bad card in life. And it's sad to see that he is now spending his hard earned money on that whore
Hes a bluepilled cuck that doesnt want to learn so he deserves it fuck him

not doing it for women dumbass