Reminder that you are a volcel if you don't get leg lengthening because so many girls get it done

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Of course if you are turbomanlet, under 165 cm, it is over because leg lengthening will just make you look deformed, long legs with short everything else.

But if you are not too manlet then YOU ARE VOLCEL if you don't get the surgery. You ask why?

Here is why....

Height doesn't even matter for girls and these girls are getting LL, while you are a coping volcel making excuses to not get it.

Attachments

• 1657173047439.png
    1657173047439.png
    374.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 17829
brb gonna spend 100k USD + be crippled for a year in a wheelchair + slow recovery after wheel chair to go from 6'3 to 6'6

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Sondern, GetShrekt and 7 others
brb gonna spend 100k USD + be crippled for a year in a wheelchair + slow recovery after wheel chair to go from 6'3 to 6'6

Anyone who is under 185 cm should get LL in my opinion. It is cheap in turkey.

dude LL is extremely serious. surgery's should't be promoted like this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Sondern, Wallenberg and 4 others
they are mentally ill and probably got bdd

height is not important for a girl as long as u are at least 5‘0

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
just wear lifts you spastic dog if it concerns you that much or a shoe that adds a fair amount of height to you. The only time you take your shoes off is when you go inside and if you've got a girl with you that you're gonna fuck I doubt she's gonna say "oh wait you took of your shoes na we can't fuck now".

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and sibience
dude LL is extremely serious. surgery's should't be promoted like this.

Then you are not blackpilled if you think like that. And it isn't that serious.

You would think 90% of LL are got by men, but it is probably 50/50 which just shows how bluepilled and copers guys under 185cm are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Haveing attractive proportions is important IMO. not worth 100K and spliting you leg in half for tho.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and sibience

Yes I said that in my post. The girls don't benefit from it, but they still get it. It shows how much manlets cope and not get the surgery.

just wear lifts you spastic dog if it concerns you that much or a shoe that adds a fair amount of height to you. The only time you take your shoes off is when you go inside and if you've got a girl with you that you're gonna fuck I doubt she's gonna say "oh wait you took of your shoes na we can't fuck now".

I know that people should wear lifts. I don't have to but many people do but that's why I said people under 185 cm should get LL. If someone is over 185 then they can wear lifts to get to around 192 the ideal height.

Haveing attractive proportions is important IMO. not worth 100K and spliting you leg in half for tho.

Did you guys not read the post? I said that if you are turbomanlet it isn't worth it of course. It won't mess up proportions too much if you aren't turbomanlet.

LL can get me 3 inches to 5"8.5 or so, then fraud with lifts

1.5 inch lifts gets me to 5"10 but 5"10 guys are 5"11 in lifts so i couldnt claim 5"10 :feelsohgod:

still worth it tho, 5"5.5 is a legit death sentence

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Be crippled in a wheelchair for 1 year or be crippled for life being subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: sibience and AspiringChadlet
Be crippled in a wheelchair for 1 year or be crippled for life being subhuman?
ok so do you have 100k USD? you need someone to help you with everything while you're in a wheelchair.

• JFL
ok so do you have 100k USD? you need someone to help you with everything while you're in a wheelchair.
probably can get it done in turkey for 10k :lul: and most people's moms do everything for them anyway :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 18931
probably can get it done in turkey for 10k :lul: and most people's moms do everything for them anyway :lul:
it's cheap because the quality and care taken is vastly worse. Look what happened to this guy after he went to a shithole to get surgery
he can barely walk anymore even after the recovery phase

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and sibience
Cost of the cheapest LL would be better spent on the face unless below 5’7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and sibience
If you're just going for slays then wearing lifts is way better than limb lengthening, but the problem with lifts is they're not gonna work out if you're going for a LTR. As much as people mock 'confidence', you're not allowed to be insecure as a man and your girlfriend seeing you wear those all the time is going to make her drier than the Sahara Desert

• +1
it's cheap because the quality and care taken is vastly worse. Look what happened to this guy after he went to a shithole to get surgery View attachment 1768606 he can barely walk anymore even after the recovery phase
Don't just blindly assume that because Turkey's a third world country, the doctors are trained to a lesser standard. The UK and US have the easiest education system by far. There are third world countries with much more challenging education systems.

What's important is that people choose a doctor who is experienced in the procedure and well reviewed.

Also, that botched surgery image, the same kind of images can be found on /r/PlasticSurgery for people that got their work done in the US/UK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and sibience
is it worth getting LL as a 182cm male in the UK?

it's cheap because the quality and care taken is vastly worse. Look what happened to this guy after he went to a shithole to get surgery View attachment 1768606 he can barely walk anymore even after the recovery phase

Not really, LL in turkey is worse but not my much. Many rare complications happen in the US for LL too, it is a small risk.

Just like hair transplants are better in turkey than US even though way cheaper.

proportion wise it benefits girls much more than guys tbh

long legs on girls is a halo

• +1
  • Hmm...
proportion wise it benefits girls much more than guys tbh

long legs on girls is a halo

Ehhhh doesn't matter that much in my opinion. Hip to waist is what matters bone structure on body for girls.

Under 175cm or so = maybe consider it but unless you literally have a perfect face and height is ur only failo at over 5’9 the money would net you better returns with a good facial surgery

• +1
Anyone who is under 185 cm should get LL in my opinion. It is cheap in turkey.
Yep women get wet for 185cm guys with smashed up tibias but if you're 184cm you're invisible.

• Hmm...
Yep women get wet for 185cm guys with smashed up tibias but if you're 184cm you're invisible.

It should be obvious that I am making an implication that it is around that height. At 182 cm and you might not need it. 188 cm and you can get it if you have a lot of money even though you don't need it.

It should be obvious that I am making an implication that it is around that height. At 182 cm and you might not need it. 188 cm and you can get it if you have a lot of money even though you don't need it.
How tall are you?

• +1
Actually saw a woman with LL braces twice at a mall. Brave to not even hide them under a long skirt.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Gaia262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Tall enough even though my parents aren't that tall. With shoes I am 190.
I see so like 187cm barefoot, how do u do in terms of sex life and getting IOIs

• +1
Actually saw a woman with LL braces twice at a mall. Brave to not even hide them under a long skirt.

That's why normie foids are literally more blackpilled than the guys on this site. It should be embarrassing for looksmaxers

Nonsense. LL is too extreme surgery for most and for good reasons.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 17244 and sibience
I see so like 187cm barefoot, how do u do in terms of sex life and getting IOIs

I am very not NT so I don't know anyone even though I go to school.

Hard to tell if girls give me iois because my face is very feminine like cutecel.

And I'm more like 185-186 without and no one notices if I fraud.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Nonsense. LL is too extreme surgery for most and for good reasons.

It isn't that bad. People on a "blackpilled" looksmax site cope too much.

These girls are getting it like it is just a normal day and because they just want to.

It isn't that bad. People on a "blackpilled" looksmax site cope too much.

These girls are getting it like it is just a normal day and because they just want to.
Most girls don't get LL.

LL is a very extreme procedure, it's not a cope. First you should max face and body and then consider if you need LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and sibience
Most girls don't get LL.

LL is a very extreme procedure, it's not a cope. First you should max face and body and then consider if you need LL.

By cope I mean people here cope by not getting it because they are scared.

Yes most girls don't get LL obvious but the people who do get LL way too many are girls, this should be blackpill for all the guys here.

I know it is extreme and I'm not saying you have to be very very tall I am just saying if someone is 165-170 there is no excuse not to get it. 170-175 even I would say if people are truly blackpilled they should get it.

But yes facemax first if you can buy LL you can buy the other face surgeries so I was assuming they will get face surgeries first.

retards here need to fucking realize this. surely the smelly pajeet street shitter or turkroach will rival top of the line german surgeons and procedures and you're not just deforming yourself :feelshmm:
average indian hospital :feelshmm:
28-hospital-2-indiaink-blog480.jpg

• Hmm...
I will get double LL

• JFL
Ehhhh doesn't matter that much in my opinion. Hip to waist is what matters bone structure on body for girls.
long legs is one of THE most important factors for female attractiveness. easily top 4. even if a hole is well developed otherwise and curvy, short stumpy legs can instantly kill her appeal. just like narrow hips would. I will trade 1psl for 10cm femur on a hole any day. this is one of the main reasons for noodle subhumanity in general

look how hard this subhuman shitskin femcel has to cope it's staggering
www.medium.com/the-pink/being-a-woman-with-short-legs-isnt-so-bad-after-all-c6caefd0e5a7

Rachel_Bilson_short.legs.jpg

olivia.wilde.short.legs.jpg

vs

4d9006c1512d8e23d1d73e53d0c16f88.jpg

young-woman-walking-with-her-skirt-blowing-in-the-wind-alicante-spain-picture-id76845495

HD-wallpaper-beautiful-long-legs-hot-legs-girl-sexy.jpg

the reason this is not always readily apparent is because holes with long legs often skeletormax

edit: ideally the torso (above the hip) should be ~33% of the legs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20421, sibience and Growth Plate
@Alexanderr why can't I post pics without them getting all fucked up :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Alexanderr
People on this forum dream of LL like it's just like going to the barber but at the same time don't use Minox cuz they are scared of muh sides :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 1332 and sibience
Hm, any examples? Screenshots maybe?
well I have to new line each so they don't go all over the place

and if I link something sometimes it tries to embed it in a weird way and nothing shows but empty space :feelshmm:

• So Sad
Yeah, posting a handful of pictures totally proves that ''so many'' girls get it done...

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and sibience
Yeah, posting a handful of pictures totally proves that ''so many'' girls get it done...
also first pic hole was bowlegged last pic hole had asymmetric tibia :feelshmm:

• +1

there are MANY more, endless amounts of girls getting it done. Google search.

long legs is one of THE most important factors for female attractiveness. easily top 4. even if a hole is well developed otherwise and curvy, short stumpy legs can instantly kill her appeal. just like narrow hips would. I will trade 1psl for 10cm femur on a hole any day. this is one of the main reasons for noodle subhumanity in general

look how hard this subhuman shitskin femcel has to cope it's staggering
www.medium.com/the-pink/being-a-woman-with-short-legs-isnt-so-bad-after-all-c6caefd0e5a7

Rachel_Bilson_short.legs.jpg

olivia.wilde.short.legs.jpg

vs

View attachment 1768766
4d9006c1512d8e23d1d73e53d0c16f88.jpg

young-woman-walking-with-her-skirt-blowing-in-the-wind-alicante-spain-picture-id76845495

HD-wallpaper-beautiful-long-legs-hot-legs-girl-sexy.jpg

the reason this is not always readily apparent is because holes with long legs often skeletormax

edit: ideally the torso (above the hip) should be ~33% of the legs

Yes longer legs can halo a girl but it still doesn't matter that much, you posted many long legged girls with very good face and a short legged girl with a bloated aged face...

there are MANY more, endless amounts of girls getting it done. Google search.
Getting LL is pure autism if you're at least 5'9, end of story.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sibience
Getting LL is pure autism if you're at least 5'9, end of story.

Agree especially for normies that would just ascend with face surgeries.

By cope I mean people here cope by not getting it because they are scared.

Yes most girls don't get LL obvious but the people who do get LL way too many are girls, this should be blackpill for all the guys here.

I know it is extreme and I'm not saying you have to be very very tall I am just saying if someone is 165-170 there is no excuse not to get it. 170-175 even I would say if people are truly blackpilled they should get it.

But yes facemax first if you can buy LL you can buy the other face surgeries so I was assuming they will get face surgeries first.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yes longer legs can halo a girl but it still doesn't matter that much, you posted many long legged girls with very good face and a short legged girl with a bloated aged face...
the holes with short legs are famous or something and have angel skulls. for the long legged ones I posted an ogre face noodle, a makeupmaxed roast, a downgrown becky in her 30s and a stacy with oversized hands and feet

• Hmm...
the holes with short legs are famous or something and have angel skulls. for the long legged ones I posted an ogre face noodle, a makeupmaxed roast, a downgrown becky in her 30s and a stacy with oversized hands and feet

All the long leg girls brutally face fog the old famous girl. Just because she's famous doens't mean anything.

There's nothing worse than the agepill for women, which is why all the other girls fog hard. Makeup would help this girl.