REMINDER THAT YOU ARENT SAFE EVEN IN A RELATIONSHIP

Tyrant

Tyrant

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE
JFL at you retards that think being in a relationship is the end of it all. Id argue it gets even harder because now you have to maintain her attraction towards you( if you're sub 4.7 psl anyway )

There's the link if you wanna read it yourself
Some honorable mentions:

And some of you niggas are still gonna cope with "muh JB Trad virgin wife", yea aight nigga:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep coping and waiting for a girl to fall onto your lap with your acne ridden greasy ass subanimal face while she fantasizes over her "Tall Green Eyed" co worker:forcedsmile:. Women have someone she's looking forward to meet at work, gym etc etc anyway. The only way for this shit not to happen to you is if you're at least HTN( which most MTNS can get to smv wise ), otherwise all it takes is the right guy at the right time for your incel dreams to crumble and collapse

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Elijah_leo and 13 others
Especially

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Chadeep and Tyrant
Not "even", especially
Legit. It gets harder once you're in one now because she might just randomly find the incentive to cheat "bEcAuSe HeR HoRmOneS ToLd HeR ToO"

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, thereallegend, Chadeep and 1 other person
Inject women with hormones that makes Incels more attractive to them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, disheartenedcel, twojei and 2 others
These made me laugh

Screenshot 20240810 215344 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20240810 220724 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger, flippasav and 2 others
Maybe those users who were saying that foids cannot be lesbain were right. Seems it too, you cannot fight your biological purpose. This also further proves faggotry is against nature and any associates and advocates of such things should be executed
I don't mind it though, you can view it as an eugenic stage, only the most "fit" will have descendance in this world of LGBT, degeneracy and anti-fertility agenda propaganda. I hope the agenda gets stronger and stronger and less people have kids especially those people that until not a long ago averaged 5 kids per woman

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
"tall with green eyes"

• +1
I don't mind it though, you can view it as an eugenic stage, only the most "fit" will have descendance in this world of LGBT, degeneracy and anti-fertility agenda propaganda. I hope the agenda gets stronger and stronger and less people have kids especially those people that until not a long ago averaged 5 kids per woman
I never thought of it this way:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
"tall with green eyes"
Looks or death. If you aren't looksmaxxing then its best you know your fate. Its easier to rot and preach about "NTTTTT ALL YOU NEED IS EN TEEEEEE!!111!!11" when you're oblivious to shit like this

• So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Still fucked for average guys

• +1
Still fucked for average guys
Most of this forum is MTN rotting here spouting BS and hoping some girl will come along their way( prolly will ). When the girl comes their way, they think all is good and theyre going to forget blackpill but they dont know they are still deep in it. If you have subpar looks( sub htn ) then you better start looksmaxxing hard. Dont roll in the mud like the rest of the retards here or you will be meeting a similar fate

Most of this forum is MTN rotting here spouting BS and hoping some girl will come along their way( prolly will ). When the girl comes their way, they think all is good and theyre going to forget blackpill but they dont know they are still deep in it. If you have subpar looks( sub htn ) then you better start looksmaxxing hard. Dont roll in the mud like the rest of the retards here or you will be meeting a similar fate
Yeah I'm looksmaxing made a looksmaxing plan and since you said I got htn potential I'm gonna be fine but I'm talking about the average normie MTN that's either looksmaxed at MTN or just bluepillers that got a good heart (nice guy) and aren't looksmaxers

water but needed to be said

• +1
Yeah I'm looksmaxing made a looksmaxing plan and since you said I got htn potential I'm gonna be fine but I'm talking about the average normie MTN that's either looksmaxed at MTN or just bluepillers that got a good heart (nice guy) and aren't looksmaxers
Its better the average bluepiller stays bluepilled. Most average guys wont be able to cope with the fact that the girl they love so much is fantasizing about other better men. Thats also why they stay bluepilled, because they cant cope

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and noonespecial
water but needed to be said
Sometimes its the water that's the most brutal. A lot of users here are still bluepilled especially when it comes to relationships, its good to give them a reminder every once in a while

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and vermillioncorefan
Its better the average bluepiller stays bluepilled. Most average guys wont be able to cope with the fact that the girl they love so much is fantasizing about other better men. Thats also why they stay bluepilled, because they cant cope
Yeah it sucks for them but I personally feel bad for them they're so chill and nice people.

• Hmm...
Yeah it sucks for them but I personally feel bad for them they're so chill and nice people.
Ehhh nah fuck them niggas tbh. Most avg dudes will snake you once a girl comes into the convo. Its so bad that its even become a meme where normies will expose each others secrets in the hopes of getting a girls attention. They will also treat you like shit if you're ugly, ESPECIALLY women. Women will show you how much they hate you when you're ugly/short

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Ehhh nah fuck them niggas tbh. Most avg dudes will snake you once a girl comes into the convo. Its so bad that its even become a meme where normies will expose each others secrets in the hopes of getting a girls attention. They will also treat you like shit if you're ugly, ESPECIALLY women. Women will show you how much they hate you when you're ugly/short
Yeah most normies are like this but im talking about the very very few that are good and chill. I have a friend like that but he's high ltn. He haven't switched up around cute girls so I know he's real. I feel bad for him about his looks may help him to looksmax to mtn

• +1
Yeah most normies are like this but im talking about the very very few that are good and chill. I have a friend like that but he's high ltn. He haven't switched up around cute girls so I know he's real. I feel bad for him about his looks may help him to looksmax to mtn
Yea some are chill, you could looksmaxx him yea but you're gonna have to break the news to him that he's below avg and he's going to have to understand female nature. Most niggas dont wanna admit women are evil

Inject women with hormones that makes Incels more attractive to them.
That's called birth control and SSRIs. Women are dating Oofy Doofies because of these drugs. These Doofies would be incel otherwise.

Yea some are chill, you could looksmaxx him yea but you're gonna have to break the news to him that he's below avg and he's going to have to understand female nature. Most niggas dont wanna admit women are evil
I'm not gonna break down everything only the surface lvl blackpill that every damn tiktoker knows about. He may be slightly blackpilled for all i know. I'll just say "you gotta glow up for next summer bro" then help him with how

• +1
Just meet a girl while she's ovulating to get her obsessed with you theory

• JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, Chadeep, Tyrant and 1 other person
Demented creatures...

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and BeanletMogger
well said unc, fuck that evil species

• JFL