Reminder that you can still have a fat face even if low bf%

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
Look at tristan lee, he's 10% bodyfat and his face is still fat as if he's 20% bf

Its all bones boyos, chads can have lean and defined face at 30% bf (i've seen this irl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Chintuck22, shieldzz and 1 other person
He's sid from toy story but asian, facially

Mirin him for achieving fame from being the gymcel meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and LooksOrDeath
happens a lot with ricecels like him
its all BONES BONES BONES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, synock21 and LooksOrDeath
Its all bones boyos, chads can have lean and defined face at 30% bf (i've seen this irl)
jfl nigga

uggos can look bloated at low bfs but opposite is almost never true

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
not to mention the bloat from steroids I am literally fucking 12 percent bodyfat rn and normally have great cheekbone and jaw protrusion but because I recently upped my test to 700mg and mast to 400mg while eating heavy carbs face looks lime 20 percent+

And not a single bone was found in his face

My face used to be a lot leaner but I haven't gained much fat

roids
bloated
asian
boneless

not to mention the bloat from steroids I am literally fucking 12 percent bodyfat rn and normally have great cheekbone and jaw protrusion but because I recently upped my test to 700mg and mast to 400mg while eating heavy carbs face looks lime 20 percent+
please dm me i have simialr issue

They said masteron debloat though, i never tried masteron personally because I don't believe it. I'm water weight bloated asf

Up

Last edited:
T

Last edited:
Its all bones boyos, chads can have lean and defined face at 30% bf
Yup post a single chad from the entire internet who is 30%bf
You retards being lean is like the most most important thing for facial aesthetics.
Its like 80% of the major looksmax no surgery can produce results which leanmaxxing can

• +1
Reactions: marek937, kingpiin, chadintraining and 2 others
you can tell be his face he is boneless faggot

but in reality,90% of people will look x10 better being lean 10% bodyfat than 15% or 20%

you need low bodyfat anyway to have jawline and to see your bones stop this cope retard

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and chadintraining
They said masteron debloat though, i never tried masteron personally because I don't believe it. I'm water weight bloated asf
no dm even needed bro its a simple issue the test bloat is stronger than the mast debloat unless you run them 1:1 or 1:2 test:mast or for me in specific its a diet thing

Look at tristan lee, he's 10% bodyfat and his face is still fat as if he's 20% bf

You’re forgetting the possibility that those “chads” just have better fat distribution

HCTZ