Reminder that your interests dont matter

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

Look at jsanza. look at how good he was at skateboarding which is an NT hobby. no girl on the planet gave a shit about him.

meanwhile most guys who get laid got 0 interests or things they are good at. oh wait, they are good at 1 thing and thats being lucky enough to be borned with decent looking faces.

fuck women, fuck female nature, and fuck humanity in general. this world is a shallow amterlizstic shithole, fuck everything

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and gothmog6
Meanwhile women get compliments left and right even if they're an ugly landwhale some stupid simp will still find them hot

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and InnerVoid
the only woman you should hate is the one who gave you your face

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
he dead??

• Woah
Meanwhile women get compliments left and right even if they're an ugly landwhale some stupid simp will still find them hot
And not only young women, even old FAT U G L Y grannies get attention from simps on online dating sites, i saw some mgtow guy at 1 point creating a fake profile as a disgusting granny on some dating site, and withing hour suprise surpise? he recieced multiple messages from YOUNG MEN trying to straight up OFFER SEX and suprisingly enough RELATIONSHIPS TOO for the ugly grandma on the profile

ITS O V E R

• +1
the only woman you should hate is the one who gave you your face
why on earth would i hate my mom instead of the retarded bimbos who made nasty rumours about me in school

• +1