Reminder that Zoomers and younger aren't sport jocks but rather lazy social media addicted twinks

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I heard it in the radio just now.

The new generation does almost no sports at all apperantly, no one gives a fuck about your sport achievements in this generation.

The broccoli haircut 6'3 twinky valorant player with 6 inch wrist will outslay anyone in this generation. Jocks don't even exist anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, EverythingMattersCel, forevergymcelling and 16 others
It sounds boomer but I think phones are ruining people
Governement should limit internet access to minors a few hours a day or something like that
In China they do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lmao, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
Governement should limit internet access to minors a few hours a day or something like that
In China they do this
Its just common sense go into a room full of zoomers they won't even talk to each other they are glued to their phone like zombies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling, RAMU KAKA, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
Jocks probably does really well with women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JL~, Pikabro and 5 others
It’s makes getting mogged even more brutal

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nah height and muscles and popularity
I just explained why they aren't popular anymore.

You don't even see people in school breaks using the basketball court anymore, they all chill on their phone.

JFL if you think you can be popular nowadays by doing slam dunks lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Manletmachine, thenewhebbe and 2 others
masculinity has grown out of favor

being a bi-sexual twink is ideal now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Pikabro and 6 others

You don't even see people in school breaks using the basketball court anymore, they all chill on their phone.

You still see people play football and basketboll but europe was never the usa in loving sports

The new generation does almost no sports at all apperantly, no one gives a fuck about your sport achievements in this generation.

The broccoli haircut 6'3 twinky valorant player with 6 inch wrist will outslay anyone in this generation. Jocks don't even exist anymore.
Only in Germany

Its just common sense go into a room full of zoomers they won't even talk to each other they are glued to their phone like zombies
Nah that’s just u cause ur high inhib

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe

Basketball ain’t a jock sport anyway

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe

true tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 14693
legit

my gym barely had any young people and i keep hearing about the local football teams being low on members

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
legit

my gym barely had any young people and i keep hearing about the local football teams being low on members
fuck man we still had a good childhood playing football all day meanwhile nowadays just TikTok degeneration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, buflek, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Rugby and American Football only exist in your subhuman anglo-saxon countries so don't care
Umm ok? They’re still the ultimate jocks. Not football or basketball twinks

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
fuck man we still had a good childhood playing football all day meanwhile nowadays just TikTok degeneration
Mf acting like he’s not a zoomer 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and thenewhebbe
I would play outside with the kids from the neighborhood until the street lights turned on (which was the moment I was expected to come home).

If I didn't go home at this time (9-10PM) my dad would go out and look for me and drag my ass back home and take away my gameboy color as punishment.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Pikabro and 4 others
I would play outside with the kids from the neighborhood until the street lights turned on (which was the moment I was expected to come home).

If I didn't go home at this time (9-10PM) my dad would go out and look for me and drag my ass back home and take away my gameboy color as punishment.
You are around 40

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
In China they do this
OK boomer

You are around 40
im 28, nigger.

Nobody had a mobile phone untill I was ~11yo, 17 years ago. 2007.

That's when everything went downhill.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, forevergymcelling, Pikabro and 1 other person
And I said childhood.

Yeah when I was 17 everyone was already autistic and TikTok degenerated.

But when I was 11 no one was.

But nowadays even 11 year olds are.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i think its just a first world country thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
6 inch wrist is actually so tiny

zoomers all have social media brain, they parrot the latest trends like a broken record im so sick of it

And I said childhood.

Yeah when I was 17 everyone was already autistic and TikTok degenerated.

But when I was 11 no one was.

But nowadays even 11 year olds are.
Why are you staring at 11 yo Olds thats pretty weird

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
There are jocks in Ivy leagues.

masculinity has grown out of favor

being a bi-sexual twink is ideal now
Nah zoomer girls want quirky cutemaxxed jocks who beats up Nazis and Zionists dyring the day and write persian poetry for them at night.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back