Reminder that Zoomers and younger aren't sport jocks but rather lazy social media addicted twinks

And I said childhood.

Yeah when I was 17 everyone was already autistic and TikTok degenerated.

But when I was 11 no one was.

But nowadays even 11 year olds are.
Ok and when you were 11 people your age now were probably complaining about YouTube and kids watching leafyishere etc

Early zoomers are a different reality to new zoomers
Yeah for a kid born in 1997-2000 tiktok came out when they were either in college or about to finish hs. They would have gotten their first smartphones towards the end of their teens, and their childhood and early teens were still very 2000s. A kid born after 2000 experienced a very different culture. It's why this generations system is stupid, it groups together people with completely different experiences. Like 1997 to 2012 jfl that's a different world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Big White Cuck and Deleted member 14693
Ok and when you were 11 people you’re age now were probably complaining about YouTube and kids watching leafyishere etc
nah at 11 most people didn't even have a phone and didn't watch youtube.

No idea what leafyishere is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and thenewhebbe
Never had a childhood 😭
I had a childhood till I was ~13yo.

I should've killed myself at 13yo tbh. Nothing worthwhile happened from 13-28yo. Pointless life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693 and Pikabro
I had a childhood till I was ~13yo.

I should've killed myself at 13yo tbh. Nothing worthwhile happened from 13-28yo. Pointless life
I was always behind a computer tbh giga over

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I was always behind a computer tbh giga over
I should've done the same from 13yo onwards. But I was still social-maxxing, playing sports, going to events, etc.

I quickly racked up A LOT of negative social experiences because of my looks due to this. Would've been better for my mental health to just stay at home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Pikabro
I heard it in the radio just now.

The new generation does almost no sports at all apperantly, no one gives a fuck about your sport achievements in this generation.

The broccoli haircut 6'3 twinky valorant player with 6 inch wrist will outslay anyone in this generation. Jocks don't even exist anymore.
What’s the point of being a jock just to have fucked up knees by the time your 30 playing a sport that’s only ever really worth your time at a pro to semi-pro level

good, we dont need more slayers

jocks will always win

legit

my gym barely had any young people and i keep hearing about the local football teams being low on members
False gymcels are a major thing around Zoomers. Sports are declining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back