Reminder there’s 2 looks thresholds

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
First one
For negative, relaxed, high inhib guys

Second one
relaxed, confident, nt, low inhib guys

Looks matter for both, so there's no such thing as "just be confident, bro," but the looks requirements do change with behavior

there’s a big difference between looking good enough for effort/behavior to pay off and good enough to be worshiped for simply existing

The problem with this forum is dominated by pussies who like to imply you need to be worshiped for simply existing is the only thing that matter and tend to deny good enough for effort/behavior to pay off.

it absolves them of guilt and responsibility
and being a pussy is exactly the trait that condemns way more men to sexlessness and social invisibility than not having hollywood A list actor looks.

If you're high inhib, you're rarely going to capitalize, and if you're too aspie you lose attraction.

But don’t get me wrong,
The looks thresholds are still high for slim prime girls. They're just insanely high if high inhib and aspie.

@looksmaxxer234 keeps talking about how after 4psl is a meme which is true if you’re nt and low inhibition otherwise you better keep trying to live the “psl dream” and wait till you’re 6.567 psl to go out and slay.

just lol if you’re not combining blackpill and redpill knowledge.

@tyronelite @chadison @Amnesia @MiroslavBulldosex

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thisend, wateriswet, CANI and 19 others
Good thread. NT can make up for looks and looks can make up for aspieness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9568 and 8 others
Most guys aren't even actually looksmaxing, they're looking for reasons not to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14867 and 14 others
Good thread. NT can make up for looks and looks can make up for aspieness.
Hair = nt theory mogs all
@Baldingman1998
Obama Bald Bro Rs 1024x759 161115101827 1024billy zanecm111516 Perceptions of bald men and men with hair 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thisend, Deleted member 14867, datboijj and 3 others
Agree, but I still want to get worshipped :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, HQNPmaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, itorroella9, Wallenberg and 2 others
Being aspie is a death sentence tho. Sometimes looks can’t even save you.
Well, that’s true if you’re giga retard will turn girl off no matter your looks but it’s not common outside of this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
People on here have been so fucking disillusioned by the blackpill that they don't realize that 4.25 PSL+NT>5 PSL nonNT :lul::lul::lul::lul:

NT is everything. Thankfully I'm finally neurotypical, thank the lord that girls actually talk to me now and I'm not some aspie rotter like Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, the next o'pry, itorroella9 and 2 others
nah it's much more than that
you cant grade it exactly by psl. high/low trust features, iq features, height, harmony is a big deal for how someone's personality is percieved.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
nah it's much more than that
you cant grade it exactly by psl. high/low trust features, iq features, height, harmony is a big deal for how someone's personality is percieved.
In general he is correct, however there are many confounding factors in his generalization, yes. Those things matter too. And harmony is underrated

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I would say you can succeed after 4psl, I agree with that. However more looks will always tip the scales more to your side, until around psl6. But most men are only capable of achieving (maxing out at) ~5psl. But that’s plenty to be treated favorably by others in order to have a happy life

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and volcelfatcel
People here need to realize that they can complain all they want, but they will always be stuck with the hand they were given at birth. They need to stop whining and grab the toolbox over on the shelf to start making the best of what they were given, using the tools that society and modern industrialization offers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, HQNPmaxxing, the next o'pry and 1 other person
In general he is correct, however there are many confounding factors in his generalization, yes. Those things matter too. And harmony is underrated
didnt read your post about congruency but i suspected it was something like this

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and chadison
I would say you can succeed after 4psl, I agree with that. However more looks will always tip the scales more to your side, until around psl6. But most men are only capable of achieving (maxing out at) ~5psl. But that’s plenty to be treated favorably by others in order to have a happy life
I think I shouldn’t have used the psl scale and I should go with more normal stuff like average guys, I mean if you’re average and nt you usually good to go

yeah I agree with you 5 psl or above average/ boderline chadlite is enough to perceive to see a change in the way people treats you.

also like you said in your thread about harmony is key to find your niche and behave like that when you want to date up

• +1
Reactions: chadison
women really hate non-NT men :(

I think it's also biologically hardwired into women's brains like looks are. NT men are able to have a lot of social connections which means greater access to resources.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Most guys aren't even actually looksmaxing, they're looking for reasons not to do anything.
NAIL ON THE HEAD in 6 months you should make significant improvements looksmaxxing. But no one does...

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry