Reminder this incel breedER will likely have children

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

07DC922F ED7E 48CB A6E2 EE2943A0E630

Lord almighty that hairline is the work of the devil NW3 and female her children will be born with 7heads straight from the womb to the tomb

Daily reminder that norwooding would have been weeded out by sexual selection if balding and follicle DHT sensitivity wasn’t primarily passed down through the mother

D4E4489A 8CB1 4D29 AE6D 796BA0331F3E

Gay earth theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, justshowerbro, CFW432 and 4 others
Lol. I'm prettier than her by a lot

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Cope genetic recombination and her shit kids will be fine

View attachment 1827197

Lord almighty that hairline is the work of the devil NW3 and female her children will be born with 7heads straight from the womb to the tomb

Daily reminder that norwooding would have been weeded out by sexual selection if balding and follicle DHT sensitivity wasn’t primarily passed down through the mother

View attachment 1827198

Gay earth theory

Foids will never take into account their own genetics, they always think it's the fathers responsibility for the child's looks which is why are instinctually attracted to chads. Foids think "I have tall husband babies therefore I'm gonna have tall children". It's literally caveman logic. Then they give birth to a truecel who took on most of their looks but refuse to take any accountability for their actions.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and SubhumanCurrycel