Reminder this is South korea

How's it?

• Looks futuristic developed af

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Nah my country is more developed

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
ok im 6.7 inches. holy shit do u need it by the millimeter?
by centimeters u dumb dog milimeter will will 0.001 value

*technically I can rounded up to 7 inches if by your logic

Was thinking of this scolarship to South Korea. How's life there? Is it worth it to relocate there? Dating is easy for whites I assume right?

View attachment 2443279
View attachment 2443281
View attachment 2443284
View attachment 2443286
View attachment 2443288

Name your ountry if you think it's more developed than south korea
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
I'm going there next month with my gf and families.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LampPostPrime
by centimeters u dumb dog milimeter will will 0.001 value

*technically I can rounded up to 7 inches if by your logic
omg my dick is .3 inches smaller than i said on an incel forum what a larper criminal

this is why you dont get laid and i do

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
omg my dick is .3 inches smaller than i said on an incel forum what a larper criminal

Bbc fuk yo bitch

literally every country even a third world country like philippines has skyscrapers in their capital city

everywhere outside of the capital city in south korea looks like a third world country, south american poverty shithole

View attachment 2443335

Literally the favelas JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
China has way better and more advanced cities. Even the 16th largest city in china has more skyscrapers than Seoul

Ugly modernist globalist architecture

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Def futuristic appeal, looks how u would imagine the future to be like, but I feel they should have incorporated a unique Korean element to the glass aluminum boxes every city has, regardless I’m a fan but I imagine it’s rather soulless to live sourrounded by nothing but mental glass and concrete. I prefer the green lush rainforest vibe or even sand dunes would be nice.

Singapore, Even better in terms of gdp per capita and overall wealth density. Place for wealth mogger.

NewYork/HongKong/Tokyo/SanFrancisco are individual that mogs Korea's Soueal

Your country is headed towards destruction like japan, korean woman want white cock and will abandon all you gooks

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and bloomercel

"Larper"?

You think asian will never have 6.7inches? pathetic dog can't accept facts

Singapore, Even better in terms of gdp per capita and overall wealth density. Place for wealth mogger.

NewYork/HongKong/Tokyo/SanFrancisco are individual that mogs Korea's Soueal
No lol not Singapore over SK. @Chinacurry

Arjentina is better

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Niggah we can go to google maps and move around as if we were walking there, u r cherrypicking hard, still there is something beautiful about the way houses in south korea are built, the materials used look so weird to me.

Niggah we can go to google maps and move around as if we were walking there, u r cherrypicking hard, still there is something beautiful about the way houses in south korea are built, the materials used look so weird to me.
Why are you even one up against me.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How's work culture in Estonia? that's the only thing I care about
its not 996 like in China

also depends on your job and employer

Great country with rich history, kind beautiful people and good food.

I hope to visit it soon. And yes very few countries are as developed and industrial as South Korea

• +1
We're richer and have a better life but less developed.

Australia. A first-world lifestyle with a 3rd world resource extraction-based economy.

Couple that with being a nanny state that is on an island, we don't have the crime issues other anglosphere or even European countries have.

Iron ore price please don't go down.

We're richer and have a better life but less developed.

Australia. A first-world lifestyle with a 3rd world resource extraction-based economy.

Couple that with being a nanny state that is on an island, we don't have the crime issues other anglosphere or even European countries have.

Iron ore price please don't go down.
Isn’t Australia full of rednecks and rude people with annoying wanna brits accent?

Isn’t Australia full of rednecks and rude people with annoying wanna brits accent?
Rednecks. Not really, they only exist in rural areas and 86% of our population lives in cities. As for rude people, Australians tend to be pretty brutally honest (at least in adulthood) so I guess that can give off the perception of rude. As a population, we also make jokes at the expense of people which also gives off a perception of the population being rude.

Annoying Brit wannabe accent. 100%

• +1