REMINDER TO GYMCELS

soy studs keep winnin

Dont trust what woman say dumb nigga jfl

The daddy archetype that makes a woman stay can be achieved with muscle, you offer her protection

NO WOMAN wants to wake up every morning by some skinny guy :LOL: Maybe just for a one night stand.

If he isnt built she wont see you as a husband to put her in place EVER...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42701 and Madhate
The daddy archetype that makes a woman stay can be achieved with muscle, you offer her protection

NO WOMAN wants to wake up every morning by some skinny guy :LOL: Maybe just for a one night stand.

If he isnt built she wont see you as a husband to put her in place EVER...
-Gymcel manlet who has small bones and 0 muscle genetically

Of course YOU will look weak if you don't go to the gym. Your indian 5'6 genetics are stopping you from looking strong in any scenario to any girl. So you have to cope by muh "jim"!! :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

so much coping in this thread, OP is right

muscle are just a bonus if you have a good face

and if you really deep think about it, gym is a fucking waste of time, not only men pay MONEY+TIME, they barely get any ROI for it because of shit bone structure, shit hormonal profile, shit face
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Kamui and Deleted member 32640
They do care.
Don't ask them what they want, look at what they do.

Is this supposed to disprove anything? Because this video proves my point even further. Natural amount of muscle (no gym) + lean = most attractive, unless you are subhuman and have 0 muscle without going to the gym.

Gym is a big multiplier for some people if not done to a crazy extreme. Females are always feeling on the muscles of those tall HTN faced built guys. Makes them effectively a tall Chadlite.

Is this supposed to disprove anything? Because this video proves my point even further. Natural amount of muscle (no gym) + lean = most attractive, unless you are subhuman and have 0 muscle without going to the gym.
the problem is the picture in your video are really hard edited. david laid for example looks like shit unedited and without his 10000€ camera. For most people you need training to achive the athletic body, not many people have good genetics

so much coping in this thread, OP is right

muscle are just a bonus if you have a good face

and if you really deep think about it, gym is a fucking waste of time, not only men pay MONEY+TIME, they barely get any ROI for it because of shit bone structure, shit hormonal profile, shit face
Joe Biden Lol GIF
Yeah if you’re a framelet with narrow shoulders or turbo manlet then obviously it’s over but as long as you focus on the exercises that actually matter (one’s to increase V taper) and you softmax mostly everyone can benefit from gymmax
the problem is the picture in your video are really hard edited. david laid for example looks like shit unedited and without his 10000€ camera. For most people you need training to achive the athletic body, not many people have good genetics
he is still like 6’3 and looks good in clothing so he automatically mogs 99% of the male population

All are different
Some care some don't
Anyways face is king so don't bother if ur subhuman
But then again

This horse face got

Multiple likes on tinder

2. Makes sense, that's why top 20% of men get all the bitches (JFL at ur IQ)

3. Shredded is not attractive and more mass is needed? That's why the 3rd guy got the most votes, being lean and with less mass? (JFL again)

4. Did you seriously mention being "masc" as in going to the gym makes you more masc?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Going to the gym or training anything is the opposite of masculinity.
The only reason you are training is being you are INSECURE.

1. You are weak as fuck so you train to get stronger (your case)
2. You look like shit, girls are repulsed by you so you train to "look better" (incel)
3. You are depressed, so you go to the gym to slowly kill yourself and have a sense of "community" among other self-destructive retards

ALL of these are THE OPPOSITE of masculinity. You are extremely insecure and COPING with your shit genetics. Insecure = Shit genetics = Feminine

The most masculine thing you can do is NOT TRAIN, because you are completely secure in your body, know you look good, have a gf, know you are naturally strong, and are mentally stable.

And don't link outliers like fat pieces of shits or skinny-fat retards who eat like shit and are subhuman as outliers.

There is no respect in training, as explained above. I don't train because I don't need to, I still look good (I eat healthy) and lean.

I assure you gymming doesn't help you mentally. There's a reason why Laid was in depression as you said, and Eubank is also depressed (hides it, of course), and got hospitalised (JFL). Dylan McKnight also made a video about being depressed, and doesn't know why (gym).

Gymcelling destroys your body and mind (one and the same), you might not feel it now, but long-term gymcelling WILL make you depressed. Especially if you train hard.

The differences are:
1. More time
2. More energy (whole day)
3. No more insecurity (I'm not big enough, I don't lift enough, I don't look good enough, etc.)
4. Girls react the same (Lean and natural muscle (not skinnyfat) is all that matters)
5. I don't age my body (stress ages your body in all forms), so I look young for my age.
(also due to my diet)

If you don't believe I trained for 5 years and looked good, I've sent a few users here pics long ago.
Noted bro

2. Makes sense, that's why top 20% of men get all the bitches (JFL at ur IQ)

3. Shredded is not attractive and more mass is needed? That's why the 3rd guy got the most votes, being lean and with less mass? (JFL again)

4. Did you seriously mention being "masc" as in going to the gym makes you more masc?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Going to the gym or training anything is the opposite of masculinity.
The only reason you are training is being you are INSECURE.

1. You are weak as fuck so you train to get stronger (your case)
2. You look like shit, girls are repulsed by you so you train to "look better" (incel)
3. You are depressed, so you go to the gym to slowly kill yourself and have a sense of "community" among other self-destructive retards

ALL of these are THE OPPOSITE of masculinity. You are extremely insecure and COPING with your shit genetics. Insecure = Shit genetics = Feminine

The most masculine thing you can do is NOT TRAIN, because you are completely secure in your body, know you look good, have a gf, know you are naturally strong, and are mentally stable.

And don't link outliers like fat pieces of shits or skinny-fat retards who eat like shit and are subhuman as outliers.

There is no respect in training, as explained above. I don't train because I don't need to, I still look good (I eat healthy) and lean.

I assure you gymming doesn't help you mentally. There's a reason why Laid was in depression as you said, and Eubank is also depressed (hides it, of course), and got hospitalised (JFL). Dylan McKnight also made a video about being depressed, and doesn't know why (gym).

Gymcelling destroys your body and mind (one and the same), you might not feel it now, but long-term gymcelling WILL make you depressed. Especially if you train hard.

The differences are:
1. More time
2. More energy (whole day)
3. No more insecurity (I'm not big enough, I don't lift enough, I don't look good enough, etc.)
4. Girls react the same (Lean and natural muscle (not skinnyfat) is all that matters)
5. I don't age my body (stress ages your body in all forms), so I look young for my age.
(also due to my diet)

If you don't believe I trained for 5 years and looked good, I've sent a few users here pics long ago.
Dm pic

-Gymcel manlet who has small bones and 0 muscle genetically
This is not the average male you idiot, These types of guys are very rare,

and i bet youre way luckier genetically than manlets with small bones. Youre just a lazy nigga

Bluepilled shit, go back to the classic and learn about frame and scapulapill.

The 3rd guy has a V shape whereas the 4th have a incel tier frame

Last edited:
Lmaooo okay. I call LARP then. Tagging inactive users that don’t post here anymore doesn’t mean anything. You never gymcelled and you’re too lazy to lose fat that’s why you cope with unchangeable variables.
I spend increasingly less time here since you guys know.... OP is right btw.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Lol, unlike you I trained in the gym for 5 years, got a close to "ideal" physique, or what I thought was (10% bf, young david laid-like, except with not as good genetics).

I know gym culture more than most people, and I know FACE, HEIGHT, BONES (shoulder width, bone density mostly).

MUSCLES IS NOWHERE IN THE EQUATION FOR WOMEN, All you need is to be lean, not skinnyfat (subhuman), or fat.

I don't train anymore because it's GIGACOPE

You're one of those niggas who follows people like CBum and think he's Chad (Giga JFL).
Legit body is cope, if u have a good body people will just consider you a douchebag

Most women are dating skinnyfat guys

However, most girls are dating guys with normie faces

• +1
Reactions: Madhate