Reminder to never share ur face on here

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I have no idea how but a couple months ago some random greencel had a pic of my face, he was relatively new and I obviously never sent him my face pics

So moral of the story, if u ever share your face on here, be prepared for it to be spread around in the local network of the Mumbai slums

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, WadlowMaxxing, Growth Plate and 14 others
fuck, kj do you got my pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
ye don't trust anyone here

• +1
I have no idea how but a couple months ago some random greencel had a pic of my face, he was relatively new and I obviously never sent him my face pics

So moral of the story, if u ever share your face on here, be prepared for it to be spread around in the local network of the Mumbai slums
I'm 100% sure it wasn't the pic you sent me that got leaked bcas i never snake on Brodie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Ronnie Kray
Oops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, animo123, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
true, i have made a fanclub of simps ever since i did a face reveal, @Maesthetic is president of my fan club btw

• JFL
true, i have made a fanclub of simps ever since i did a face reveal, @Maesthetic is president of my fan club btw

You are my whore fagot

its better to have people wonder and use their imagination based on ur posts tbh
its like if u read a book and imagine what the character looks like based on the story

• JFL
if the guy who has kj's face is reading this, pm me his face tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6403 and RichardSpencel
Imagine showing your front even in PM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
its better to have people wonder and use their imagination based on ur posts tbh
its like if u read a book and imagine what the character looks like based on the story
i did a face reveal because i didn't want people to start to think i'm a 5'4ft obese asian trucel, but i still regret doing a face reveal tbh would of rather let them think i'm some giga ugly ricecel and let them cope:lul:

I think it's fun to dox myself. I realized years ago social consequences don't really exist. Tbh nobody here has a future to be cancelled anyway so it's kinda fun when people do forensic digging to expose misogynists/nazis

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
By being low inhib and living in the same place for forty years. Just do whatever. Ur personal history doesn't amount to a hill of beans

• +1
By being low inhib and living in the same place for forty years. Just do whatever. Ur personal history doesn't amount to a hill of beans
That's not what I've experienced. Social reputation is VERY important where I'm from. For some, it's the only thing they have and they're willing to die over and for it.

what a fucking rat
if you do this kind of stuff you're an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
I have a folder of 200 people from banned subreddits to larp as if needed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2403