reminder to not post surgeon prices on here

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
many of these surgeons are browsing these forums

when they see a peer surgeon is charging more than them they up their prices as well

leave it to the pms

this is why some big name surgeons have more than doubled price in last 3-4 years

if you are a surgeon and are reading this thread, i recommend you make na account an larp as an incel before pming to learn about other surgeons recent prices.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, Crusile, User49 and 5 others

when they see a peer surgeon is charging more than them they up their prices as well

leave it to the pms

this is why some big name surgeons have more than doubled price in last 3-4 years

if you are a surgeon and are reading this thread, i recommend you make na account an larp as an incel before pming to learn about other surgeons recent prices.
wow fucking dickheads taking advantage of our subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, weebcel, Deleted member 23218 and 4 others
lmao pick a fucking side dude.

one one hand youre protecting incels who need surgery from predatory pricing then on the other hand youre fucking giving surgeons tips on how to continue charging ridiculous fees

lmao pick a fucking side dude.

one one hand youre protecting incels who need surgery from predatory pricing then on the other hand youre fucking giving surgeons tips on how to continue charging ridiculous fees
i put that there as tongue in cheek. i know they would never make an account here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@RealSurgerymax
He's not a surgeon though
He's a blackpiller who got into designing implants and surgeries. But was an incel first

He's not a surgeon though
He's a blackpiller who got into designing implants and surgeries. But was an incel first
fr? i thought he was designer who found PSL

fr? i thought he was designer who found PSL
Idk tbh, maybe I'm chatting shit. I'm just assuming. But anyway, my point is it's different to an established surgeon setting up an account

Idk tbh, maybe I'm chatting shit. I'm just assuming. But anyway, my point is it's different to an established surgeon setting up an account
true but wouldn't surprise me if they did

leave it to the pms

I don't think that's how it works. Prices will inevitably go up when desperate incels keep going to the same two surgeons.

I don't think that's how it works. Prices will inevitably go up when desperate incels keep going to the same two surgeons.
market value is determined by both demand and average price of the product

market value is determined by both demand and average price of the product
It just seems like a silly idea to me. If a surgeon is doing enough business they're just going to keep raising their prices until they start losing business, especially if they're the type of person who is trawling incel forums to figure out what their competitors are charging.

Now, suppose some no name surgeon sees Pagnoni is charging 24k for bimax. It doesn't matter because he can't get 24k because he's not Pagnoni. If he's already doing enough business to get $24k then he's already charging $24k. If not then raising his prices to $24k isn't going to lead to more business; it's going to lead to less.

It's common knowledge Alfaro charges $30-40k for just bimax. Why aren't all surgeons charging that then? Because they can't get Alfaro money. Like, if it's common knowledge that certain surgeons are able to get $20-30k for bimax, then what harm is it to post "I found a good surgeon who charges $12k for bimax." Who is going to see that and raise their prices?

If you want to keep prices down, explore more options than just Pagnoni, Ramieri, Raffaini. Do post prices of good surgeons who are cheaper so people can have an easier time finding more affordable options. Expand the supply of options.

It just seems like a silly idea to me. If a surgeon is doing enough business they're just going to keep raising their prices until they start losing business, especially if they're the type of person who is trawling incel forums to figure out what their competitors are charging.

Now, suppose some no name surgeon sees Pagnoni is charging 24k for bimax. It doesn't matter because he can't get 24k because he's not Pagnoni. If he's already doing enough business to get $24k then he's already charging $24k. If not then raising his prices to $24k isn't going to lead to more business; it's going to lead to less.

It's common knowledge Alfaro charges $30-40k for just bimax. Why aren't all surgeons charging that then? Because they can't get Alfaro money. Like, if it's common knowledge that certain surgeons are able to get $20-30k for bimax, then what harm is it to post "I found a good surgeon who charges $12k for bimax." Who is going to see that and raise their prices?

If you want to keep prices down, explore more options than just Pagnoni, Ramieri, Raffaini. Do post prices of good surgeons who are cheaper so people can have an easier time finding more affordable options. Expand the supply of options.
To be more specific I think this would pertain mainly to the handful of big names circulated on sites including not only this forum but others (jawsurgery forum, reddit) who are probably well aware they are tapping into a similar market. Jawsurgeryforum does not even allow discussion of prices although probably for a different reason

In any case, I'm not saying its the sole and determining factor, but it is one that goes into any economic equation, and the fact that Conceanig and Ramieri slide blackpill / psl rhetoric into their marketing suggests a level of economic awareness that is peculiar for a medical doctor, and makes it seem less silly they may in fact be seeing what people are saying on websites like this one

In the case of Alfaro, suppose he goes up to 50k, then perhaps the others may feel it in their leeway to charge 25% hgiher. not Alfaro level, but higher nonetheless.

There has to be several factors at play rather than just supply and demand to explain how their prices have more than doubled in 3-4 years

Last edited:
Water, surgeons are greedy fucks, guys like Alfaro and That Brazilian dude forgot his name, but he blocks niggas after botching them JFL