Reminder to shitskin ethnics that East Asians mog you.

F

FemaleGazeMaxxer

Banned

I don't know why shitskins think they're on the same SMV level or mog East asians

I'm talking to: Blacks, Indians, Arabs,

I'm not talking to Latinos tho.

To blacks, indians, arabs: east asians are taller than you, have more money than you, have lighter skin than you, have better countries than you, have better media than you

Latinos are shorter than east asians by like an inch but dick mog them 100x and have european facial structure so I'd say they mog east asians

But anyways yeah, the inferior shitskins need to learn their place in this world.

1. white
2. mixed race
3. latino
4. asian
5. black
6. middle eastern
7. indian

real nigga racial hierarchy^

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, lil truecel, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
Never PSL wise.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Comparing shit to shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21278, gamma and 4 others
I'm not even gonna hold you, I don't want to see this shit again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, GazerGazer, Truecel14 and 5 others
Tbh I grew in until 22 and reached 180

Wtf the whole planet is manlets

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, AlexBrown84 and n0rthface
View attachment 2009576
I don't know why shitskins think they're on the same SMV level or mog East asians

I'm talking to: Blacks, Indians, Arabs,

I'm not talking to Latinos tho.

To blacks, indians, arabs: east asians are taller than you, have more money than you, have lighter skin than you, have better countries than you, have better media than you

Latinos are shorter than east asians by like an inch but dick mog them 100x and have european facial structure so I'd say they mog east asians

But anyways yeah, the inferior shitskins need to learn their place in this world.

1. white
2. mixed race
3. latino
4. asian
5. black
6. middle eastern
7. indian

real nigga racial hierarchy^
When you have been chewing on too much copium ghat. Asian are above curries but what’s it. Blacks are wired if you include castizos then belwo Latino but as most ppl mean Mestizos then blacks are above them. Arabs are also above mestizos but below castizos for obvious reasons. So niggas are above latino

Basically white/mixed race, bbc, Latino, Arab, chink curry this IS THE REAL PECKING ORDER

Mirin my arch enemy predeterminism actually saying good things about East asians..... it's enough to make a gook 😢 😭 😿 cry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and FemaleGazeMaxxer
When you have been chewing on too much copium ghat. Asian are above curries but what’s it. Blacks are wired if you include castizos then belwo Latino but as most ppl mean Mestizos then blacks are above them. Arabs are also above mestizos but below castizos for obvious reasons. So niggas are above latino

Basically white/mixed race, bbc, Latino, Arab, chink curry this IS THE REAL PECKING ORDER
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you.
But he is talking about average smv including EVERYBODY in the world. There's a huge difference between western blacks and real africans. They aren't even on the global sexual market purely due to poverty. The African population in the west is literally only like 1% of the total black African population in the world. 99% of africans are actually in Africa.

Many of u guys never look at the true global picture. Asia is a huge place. And many East and SEA people (who make up the biggest racial population group in the world) dont like blacks, Indians and other ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
Unironically, this might be true. 99% of black africans live in poorer conditions than other races. So it's unfair to generalize African height off of former slaves chosen from one part of west Africa purely for their physical ability that were brought to the highest quality of life region (the west) over 200 years ago.

The average sub sahran African is shorter than a Chinese male from China. That's a fact.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you.
But he is talking about average smv including EVERYBODY in the world. There's a huge difference between western blacks and real africans. They aren't even on the global sexual market purely due to poverty. The African population in the west is literally only like 1% of the total black African population in the world. 99% of africans are actually in Africa.

Many of u guys never look at the true global picture. Asia is a huge place. And many East and SEA people (who make up the biggest racial population group in the world) dont like blacks, Indians and other ethnics.
Africans are subhuman due to nutrition defects. In Europe blacks still brutally mogg ethnics size wise it’s not even funny don’t believe me come here hell just Look @ how Frances BBCs height and size mogged Argentines.

And no I don’t wanna hear any cope blacks in Europe are not descended from slave trade they are all recent migrants like gooks In The USA And in fact many are 1st generation and yet the size thing still persists. go watch Ghana vs Korea or Japan you’ll see even these nation BBCs mogg the Asians it’s over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Stopped reading after you said East Asians are taller than blacks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

you gave no reasons or evidence to support your answer therefore im going to ignore it.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Africans are subhuman due to nutrition defects. In Europe blacks still brutally mogg ethnics size wise it’s not even funny don’t believe me come here hell just Look @ how Frances BBCs height and size mogged Argentines.

And no I don’t wanna hear any cope blacks in Europe are not descended from slave trade they are all recent migrants like gooks In The USA And in fact many are 1st generation and yet the size thing still persists. go watch Ghana vs Korea or Japan you’ll see even these nation BBCs mogg the Asians it’s over.
Even if that's true. Physical ability isn't everything. Media and culture play a big role in smv. Western blacks have a higher smv than anyone besides whites...... (in the west, not everywhere else)

I agree with u western blacks mog every other ethnic in SMV in the west. But u have to remember we are talking globally.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GazerGazer
you gave no reasons or evidence to support your answer therefore im going to ignore it.
Ignore it and go drink bleach. It’s common knowledge here in Europe that gooks and Arabs are manlets. Come here and ask any normie who is taller blacks or gooks and you’ll be looked @ like a retard blacks brutally height mogg ethnics into another realm of relaity. And I’m talking about blacks in developed nations but that’s what we see, we don’t see fucking babadtune who hasn’t eaten in 5 years in Congo we see Jamal in France living life and we go based of that idiot

• +1
Reactions: GazerGazer

niggas comparing top 0.00001% footballer players instead of looking at actual statistics and studies of which country is taller

BLACKSKIN BOI COPER

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and gamma
Even if that's true. Physical ability isn't everything. Media and culture play a big role in smv. Western blacks have a higher smv than anyone besides whites...... (in the west, not everywhere else)
In the west yes. In Latin America they have 3rd highest behind arab and spic. Still higher than gook, curry and native. In the Middle East the same thing but this time blacks have higher SMV than everybody but whites and Arabs

But I’m not even speaking about that I’m saying BBCs in developed nations what people see is what people care about and we don’t see starvin Africans irl we see blacks who are normal like the rest of us and we see they mogg ethnics, this is why white women fuck them over ethnics

Look at the graph you coper
I did, that's because half of those African nations have famines.
If blacks have a healthy upbringing they are close to as tall as whites
Screenshot 20221224 033354 962

Fucking retard

Ignore it and go drink bleach. It’s common knowledge here in Europe that gooks and Arabs are manlets. Come here and ask any normie who is taller blacks or gooks and you’ll be looked @ like a retard blacks brutally height mogg ethnics into another realm of relaity. And I’m talking about blacks in developed nations but that’s what we see, we don’t see fucking babadtune who hasn’t eaten in 5 years in Congo we see Jamal in France living life and we go based of that idiot
your arguement has 0 studies or statistics, its just "trust me bro" and personal anecdotes. my personal anecdotes was in college, blacks were about 5'7/5'8 on average and got bullied jfl

• +1
comparing a country to a continent :feelsuhh:

I’m 6’3 and have never been heightmogged or the similar height as a Asian

Black and white yes
That country China has a bigger population than all of Africa. That's exactly my point..... Africa is way too diverse and poverty stricken to be able to fairly judge what the average heights of each type of black African would max out at. So it's truly unknown right now.

your arguement has 0 studies or statistics, its just "trust me bro" and personal anecdotes. my personal anecdotes was in college, blacks were about 5'7/5'8 on average and got bullied jfl
407F39A5 E3DA 41FC BBF5 0B1986ADBDC7

There you go, one google search away you dumbass and my points proven blacks brutally heightmogg you ethnic animals

I did, that's because half of those African nations have famines.
If blacks have a healthy upbringing they are close to as tall as whites
View attachment 2009616
ok AFRICAN AMERICAN blacks who literally have european blood, heightmog east asians by 0.5 inches. but you still have darker skin and less attractive faces than east asians.

no one wants to get blacker in this world, only whiter. black is a serious failo.

therefore east asians still mog you.

• +1
In the west yes. In Latin America they have 3rd highest behind arab and spic. Still higher than gook, curry and native. In the Middle East the same thing but this time blacks have higher SMV than everybody but whites and Arabs

But I’m not even speaking about that I’m saying BBCs in developed nations what people see is what people care about and we don’t see starvin Africans irl we see blacks who are normal like the rest of us and we see they mogg ethnics, this is why white women fuck them over ethnics
Well sure I don't disagree about the west at all. We are basically talking about 2 different things lol.

View attachment 2009617
There you go, one google search away you dumbass and my points proven blacks brutally heightmogg you ethnic animals
Also this says ASIANS. WHICH INCLUDES South east asians and South asians, which are fucking manlets. And african americans literally have white blood you retard. not real blacks.

• +1
ok AFRICAN AMERICAN blacks who literally have european blood, heightmog east asians by 0.5 inches. but you still have darker skin and less attractive faces than east asians.

no one wants to get blacker in this world, only whiter. black is a serious failo.

therefore east asians still mog you.
*By an inch and a half*
They're mixed white DNA might have something to do with it but West Africans still heightmog East Asians.
Average height in Senegal and Cameroon is 5'10-5'11 because not everyone is starving there.

• JFL
View attachment 2009617
Half of those "asian Americans" are SEA btw. Just so u don't forget lol. But I would say east asian Americans are probably the same height or a little bit shorter than african Americans

Well sure I don't disagree about the west at all. We are basically talking about 2 different things lol.
Yeah I get ya but as I said in Middle East niggas are 3rd highest behind arab and white. In latam they are 4th and the rest of the world outside of Cumskinland and EE they are bottom tier due to Asians being obessed with skin complexion JFL. Still their SMV is high in the places that matter and that’s all that matters at the end of the day lol
Also this says ASIANS. WHICH INCLUDES South east asians and South asians, which are fucking manlets. And african americans literally have white blood you retard. not real blacks.

No don’t act dumb… in America Asian means Gook and ONLY GOOOK and yes SEA and NEA are the same race cry more

Yeah I get ya but as I said in Middle East niggas are 3rd highest behind arab and white. In latam they are 4th and the rest of the world outside of Cumskinland and EE they are bottom tier due to Asians being obessed with skin complexion JFL. Still their SMV is high in the places that matter and that’s all that matters at the end of the day lol

No don’t act dumb… in America Asian means Gook and ONLY GOOOK and yes SEA and NEA are the same race cry more
Saying gook and SEA are the same race is like saying Euros, arabs and Indians are the same race JFL

I'm not mad at what u think the rankings are globally in certain regions. Just don't lump NEA with SEA lmao. NEA are definitely gaining SMV the fastest out of his group. Blacks have already been popular. But gooks are on the come up. I don't really care who mogs who.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
*By an inch and a half*
They're mixed white DNA might have something to do with it but West Africans still heightmog East Asians.
Average height in Senegal and Cameroon is 5'10-5'11 because not everyone is starving there.
They are still starving there as well it’s jsut those guys are natrual moggers. Senegalese have always been super tall even when malnourished. Whites genes have nothing to do with it either btw, just come to Europe and see fresh of boat Africans are still taller than ethnics or go to any school and the niggas there still heightmogg ethnics and are basically white tier height. European blacks are 100% black btw with 0 admixture

They are still starving there as well it’s jsut those guys are natrual moggers. Senegalese have always been super tall even when malnourished. Whites genes have nothing to do with it either btw, just come to Europe and see fresh of boat Africans are still taller than ethnics or go to any school and the niggas there still heightmogg ethnics and are basically white tier height. European blacks are 100% black btw with 0 admixture
Yeah true I live in Europe I'd say average black is 5'10 average chink is 5'9

Saying gook and SEA are the same race is like saying Euros, arabs and Indians are the same race JFL
No it’s like saying Somalis and west Africans are the same race (which unfortunately they are 😢) gooks have the 2nd lowest genetic diveristy and this shows as both groups look almsot identical with skin colouration being the biggest difference so yes you SEA and NEA are basically the same race same face etc. Arabs and Cumskins don’t look alike neither do curries they look visibly distinct from a mile away. SEA AND NEA DO NOT

Whites stay winning

No it’s like saying Somalis and west Africans are the same race (which unfortunately they are 😢) gooks have the 2nd lowest genetic diveristy and this shows as both groups look almsot identical with skin colouration being the biggest difference so yes you SEA and NEA are basically the same race same face etc. Arabs and Cumskins don’t look alike neither do curries they look visibly distinct from a mile away. SEA AND NEA DO NOT
Ur underestimating how easy it is to tell the difference between a gook and a filipino. Ur letting ur lack of knowledge show bhai. I bet u can tell the difference between a Somali and a Nigerian easily. Even if u believe they are the same race, they aren't the same SMV. This thread is about Northeast Asians for a reason

There NO WAY IN HELL u would see this pheno in Northeast asia. This nigga ain't kpopmaxxing anytime soon!
Preview 522691 QDlt57F91DS4UdOf large

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FemaleGazeMaxxer
you're literally proving my point then u retard
They are the same race. When they say blacks they include literal Pygmies in with us and you don’t see me crying about it and blacks have an excuse to cry cos we the msot gentically diverse meanwhile you gooks are the least hence why you lot all have almost identical dna. SEA look identical to you lot Pheno wise differnce is their face adapted more to the jungle due to environment.
Yeah true I live in Europe I'd say average black is 5'10 average chink is 5'9
Yeah that’s accurate i go clubbin a lot and avg white and black is easily 5’9-11 avg chink is 5’7-9 and avg Arab same 5’7-9. This is just common sense to anybody with eyes. OP is coping using literal starving niggas who we’ll never even meet cos they live in africa Meanwhile the blacks in the west are towering over ethnics like the insects they iz

• JFL
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
Ur underestimating how easy it is to tell the difference between a gook and a filipino. Ur letting ur lack of knowledge show bhai. I bet u can tell the difference between a Somali and a Nigerian easily. Even if u believe they are the same race, they aren't the same SMV. This thread is about Northeast Asians for a reason
Phillipinos aren’t real gooks they are fucking mutts… why you even mentioning them they are part poly and cumskin. When I say SEA I mean non admixed ones

NEA are still shorter than BBCs in the UK prettymuch every Gook is NEA (from China and Japan) and they get height mogged by blacks but I admit they mogg Arabs and curries. I often see NEA easily reaching 5’9 where I am but it’s rare to see any taller than me meanwhile I can leave my house now and find a nig taller than me easily

Phillipinos aren’t real gooks they are fucking mutts… why you even mentioning them they are part poly and cumskin. When I say SEA I mean non admixed ones

NEA are still shorter than BBCs in the UK prettymuch every Gook is NEA (from China and Japan) and they get height mogged by blacks but I admit they mogg Arabs and curries. I often see NEA easily reaching 5’9 where I am but it’s rare to see any taller than me meanwhile I can leave my house now and find a nig taller than me easily
Vietnamese mog koreans @Kinh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and FemaleGazeMaxxer

NEA are still shorter than BBCs in the UK prettymuch every Gook is NEA (from China and Japan) and they get height mogged by blacks but I admit they mogg Arabs and curries
OK let's talk about Indonesia.... the biggest SEA country. They are the shortest people on earth. There isnt one exact SEA race tbh. They are more mixed about than NEA. Malay, Chinese, Indian, Polynesian mix. They are mostly Malay tho.
Depositphotos 46995247 stock photo handsome indonesian man

The only SEA countries with any real gooks are Vietnam and Thailand. But that's only due to proximity to China and immigration. And they are only 2% of the population there. The rest are SEA.

Also just because pygmys are black africans it doesn't affect smv at all for other mogging africans. Just because they have negroid features and dark skin doesn't equal the same race. East africans are not the same as west Africans. They have the same base. Buts that's it. That's personally how I view things

• JFL
hindu, arabs, blacks, and asians are on the same level at the bottom. if you ask anyone to chose between all the races, these would be the last ones picked with differences depending on personal preference of the individual. but what is consistent is that they're all at the bottom and have around the same smv. the relationship and online dating data also reflects this

• +1