Reminder to shitskin ethnics that East Asians mog you.

OK let's talk about Indonesia.... the biggest SEA country. They are the shortest people on earth. There isnt one exact SEA race tbh. They are more mixed about than NEA. Malay, Chinese, Indian, Polynesian mix. They are mostly Malay tho.
View attachment 2009638
The only SEA countries with any real gooks are Vietnam and Thailand. But that's only due to proximity to China and immigration. And they are only 2% of the population there. The rest are SEA.

Also just because pygmys are black africans it doesn't affect smv at all for other mogging africans. Just because they have negroid features and dark skin doesn't equal the same race. East africans are not the same as west Africans. They have the same base. Buts that's it. That's personally how I view things
Pygmies have psudo bantu skull due to being raped but their skull isn’t the same, Pygmies have a sort of weird Papuan look to them I cannot explain it but their face doesn’t look like negroids. Still they are blacks and no it doesn’t effect our SMV because as I said in the west we aren’t manlets like the map shows. Sure bakc home when we have eaten once mean a year then fine but in the west we grow to cumskin height and that’s what girls notice and mention and A BIG REASON why our SMV is higher than ethncis is due to the heightpill something ethncis hate to admit. The slavery meme is a meme, black Europeans existence proves that bullshit to be pure cap 🧢.

Yeah it’s true indo and others are mutts but they kinda have same pheno and shjt. Most gooks in the USA and Europe are from NEA, even in my country I rarely see SEA (i did fuck a SEA )

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Pygmies have psudo bantu skull due to being raped but their skull isn’t the same, Pygmies have a sort of weird Papuan look to them I cannot explain it but their face doesn’t look like negroids. Still they are blacks and no it doesn’t effect our SMV because as I said in the west we aren’t manlets like the map shows. Sure bakc home when we have eaten once mean a year then fine but in the west we grow to cumskin height and that’s what girls notice and mention and A BIG REASON why our SMV is higher than ethncis is due to the heightpill something ethncis hate to admit. The slavery meme is a meme, black Europeans existence proves that bullshit to be pure cap 🧢.
Good discussion. I have nothing else to say. I'm not disagreeing with u. I'm not making the claim that northeast asians do better than blacks. But I do claim that things are exponentially getting better for gooks recently. And that isn't just to due with growing height or physicality.

It's mostly cultural influence and further familiarity with east asians generally worldwide. Cause even with blacks physically mogging 100 years ago. Black smv was still niche due to discrimination and lack of representation in society.

Last edited:
Good discussion. I have nothing else to say
I added more to it but you replied too fast ;( but yeah is agree NEA Asians are taller than Arabs and curries on avg i have noticed this when out. Only some groups of curries/Arab are tall (punjab and lebenese) NEA mogg them

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
OK let's talk about Indonesia.... the biggest SEA country. They are the shortest people on earth. There isnt one exact SEA race tbh. They are more mixed about than NEA. Malay, Chinese, Indian, Polynesian mix. They are mostly Malay tho.
View attachment 2009638
The only SEA countries with any real gooks are Vietnam and Thailand. But that's only due to proximity to China and immigration. And they are only 2% of the population there. The rest are SEA.

Also just because pygmys are black africans it doesn't affect smv at all for other mogging africans. Just because they have negroid features and dark skin doesn't equal the same race. East africans are not the same as west Africans. They have the same base. Buts that's it. That's personally how I view things
Niggas who actually care about this racial mogging BS are retarded tbh. Muh average height of one race is higher. Muh average psl of one race is higher.
What's important is the actual niche behind these races. Gooks can kpopmaxx and do really well. Blacks always have a specific BBC niche and they can do the best by masc maxxing.
Ranking race SMV is retarded too. Only cumskin SMV is universally high across the world. Black SMV is way higher in the US than in asia. So on there are more intricate dynamics. Especially in a place like the US where ethnic diversity varies a LOT SMV will vary location to location.
In HS I saw curries doing well with non curry girls. Because they weren't really short and they were mostly americanized and born here so the stereotypes didn't affect them that much. The area had more curries than average too.

and I'm not gonna deny that some phenos are obviously far better than others. That's not really the point of what I'm saying rn. Because at that point it depends on the individuals look and phenotype too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 22126
Niggas who actually care about this racial mogging BS are retarded tbh. Muh average height of one race is higher. Muh average psl of one race is higher.
What's important is the actual niche behind these races. Gooks can kpopmaxx and do really well. Blacks always have a specific BBC niche and they can do the best by masc maxxing.
Ranking race SMV is retarded too. Only cumskin SMV is universally high across the world. Black SMV is way higher in the US than in asia. So on there are more intricate dynamics. Especially in a place like the US where ethnic diversity varies a LOT SMV will vary location to location.
In HS I saw curries doing well with non curry girls. Because they weren't really short and they were mostly americanized and born here so the stereotypes didn't affect them that much. The area had more curries than average too.

and I'm not gonna deny that some phenos are obviously far better than others. That's not really the point of what I'm saying rn. Because at that point it depends on the individuals look and phenotype too.
I'm mirin this essay and I read it all and I agree. The world is too complicated and fast changing to make total generalizations.

Muh study, muh height, and so on. The only thing for sure is that mayos had a head start brainwashing the rest of the world with their political and cultural power for over 200 years. Blacks were the first ethnics to gain true influence in the west and worldwide. And others like rice are gaining ground too. The world has never been more dynamic especially with the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 22135
one thing is for certain

Indians will be at the bottom until the end of time

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Cheesyrumble
one thing is for certain

Indians will be at the bottom until the end of time
Apologize to Indians. Bollywood takeover is coming in 10 years. U never know.
20221223 192711

Bro tried to sneak in latino 💀

• JFL
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
I'm mirin this essay and I read it all and I agree. The world is too complicated and fast changing to make total generalizations.

Muh study, muh height, and so on. The only thing for sure is that mayos had a head start brainwashing the rest of the world with their political and cultural power for over 200 years. Blacks were the first ethnics to gain true influence in the west and worldwide. And others like rice are gaining ground too. The world has never been more dynamic especially with the internet.
honestly the biggest problem for asian is that we just so autistic and our culture( Confucianism) is killing our SMV. Nightmare mode education system make us nerdly as fuck and 0 social skills, even black gang guys in China look like typical asian nerd.
ddcd619579ab4311bcad1ad5930f07f7.jpeg
fbsdae7s386a1.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Cheesyrumble
Also this says ASIANS. WHICH INCLUDES South east asians and South asians, which are fucking manlets. And african americans literally have white blood you retard. not real blacks.
one drop rule dumbass , just cuz someones great great grandmother got raped in slavery, doesn't mean African Americans arent real blacs

your arguement has 0 studies or statistics, its just "trust me bro" and personal anecdotes. my personal anecdotes was in college, blacks were about 5'7/5'8 on average and got bullied jfl
lmao no way u live in the west

Gooks mog niggers, but not curries and arabs since they lack caucasoid features.
Caucasian skull > Mongoloid Skull

Gooks mog niggers, but they don't mog curries/arabs since shitskins have more caucasoid features.
Caucasian skull > Mongoloid Skull
😂🤣💀 … No Asian (including Indians) mog blacks … stop the cap peckerwood.