Reminder to take action

E

epictroll

Silver
I am in my mid 20s now but have been browsing the PSL sphere since I was 18.

I have many regrets, the main one being my complete lack of memories and experienced.

I wish I would’ve taken action and looksmaxxed earlier, I was playing the nerd/incel role for way too long not realizing there were small softmaxxes I could have done to increase my QOL.

after saving for years I am finally surgerymaxxing and hoping to escape.

Try to make as much money and save as much money as possible, youth is fleeting and it only happpens once.

If you don’t have a plan you need one, it’s better to plan to do something by a certain date and have a goal to work toward than to just live life like a directionless NPC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, ChristianChad, Virgin at 29 😔 and 7 others
I thought this was gonna be an sfcel post from the title

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
I am in my mid 20s now but have been browsing the PSL sphere since I was 18.

I have many regrets, the main one being my complete lack of memories and experienced.

I wish I would’ve taken action and looksmaxxed earlier, I was playing the nerd/incel role for way too long not realizing there were small softmaxxes I could have done to increase my QOL.

after saving for years I am finally surgerymaxxing and hoping to escape.

Try to make as much money and save as much money as possible, youth is fleeting and it only happpens once.

If you don’t have a plan you need one, it’s better to plan to do something by a certain date and have a goal to work toward than to just live life like a directionless NPC.
True. Mental masturbation is like the #1 killer of any incel’s chances to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ChristianChad, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
don't sit on your ass
get to work with Stallone

For example mine
You’re ahead of most here tho, you actually went to a jaw surgeon and got a plan, most people never even get a consult done.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 2729
You’re ahead of most here tho, you actually went to a jaw surgeon and got a plan, most people never even get a consult done.
Over for many many users then

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and fuckedupmanlet
Over for many many users then
Only the best and most dedicated make it. You have to max out your effort to even have a chance at ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yeah, I'm leanmaxing and the next action I'm going to take is ordering some pizza and schnitzel.

Jk. You are right.