Reminder to those needing jaw surgery

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
A lot of you, myself included, have a recessed chin/jaw.

Do not procrastinate surgery any further. Start figuring out a solution straight away, cause you mofos need braces on top of the surgery.

The braces will usually last a year.

Next to braces you will have a surgeon's waitlist, so add more months.

So if you are 20 years old and you want to start bimax, you'll ascend at 22 with all the waiting + recovery.

That's 2 years of your 20s down the train, so please fucking maximize in other ways, cause time is ticking away.

Me personally I'm gymmaxxing, skimcaremaxxing and careermaxxing in the meantime.

This is not meant to give people anxiety or make them panic, it's just make use of that time. Don't rot for nothing 😊

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 24444, Av0nr and 14 others
blackpill if i went to get jaw surgery now id be past mid 20's when i get it hahaha it's over! im never gonna do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
blackpill if i went to get jaw surgery now id be past mid 20's when i get it hahaha it's over! im never gonna do anything
world of warcraft is huge incel game

btw there are surgeons that do surgery first so u get it faster. u can do other things until u get surgery or make more money.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 22623
world of warcraft is huge incel game

World of Warcraft the Burning Crusade was the best game expansion ever.. And vanilla was magical, playing that shit as a 12 year old kid ohh boy the dopamine in your little brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
World of Warcraft the Burning Crusade was the best game expansion ever.. And vanilla was magical, playing that shit as a 12 year old kid ohh boy the dopamine in your little brain
it was a cool social game and harder back then bcuz u didnt have addons or guides but its generally piss easy (atleast old content) and has too many cringe tryharders acting like its not. i saw a guy playing wrath classic calling himself "DEMON GAMER" for parsing 70s with retr paladin in ulduar. felt pain from the cringe

i get some dopamine from playing after a long time just bcuz i was introduced to it as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 22623
Blackpill if you need bimax it’s over very very few ppl have the overall potential harmony to just swing their jaw into ascension. The factors of depravation in your prenatal, childhood and pubertal development that went into Fucking up your jaw also likely fucked up countless other processes and primal markers of health that these autistic ratios fail to capture

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18879
it was a cool social game and harder back then bcuz u didnt have addons or guides but its generally piss easy (atleast old content) and has too many cringe tryharders acting like its not. i saw a guy playing wrath classic calling himself "DEMON GAMER" for parsing 70s with retr paladin in ulduar. felt pain from the cringe

i get some dopamine from playing after a long time just bcuz i was introduced to it as a kid
cant play anything else due to hand atrophy + the difficulty from wow comes from speed running raids or arenas

although i agree its pretty skill less

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Blackpill if you need bimax it’s over very very few ppl have the overall potential harmony to just swing their jaw into ascension. The factors of depravation in your prenatal, childhood and pubertal development that went into Fucking up your jaw also likely fucked up countless other processes and primal markers of health that these autistic ratios fail to capture
this is one of the main reasons why i opted to not get jaw surgery, ill still be sub 5

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
But all doomer talk aside, I've come to realize how immensely important time is. It's exactly how you've described it but on top you also need time to aquire the capital for your surgeries in the first place. Let's not even talk about how you'd be going to do that, let's only talk about at which point in time it would make sense to start the hustle. You'd probably want to start in high school right away but at that point you can't even be sure wether you might actually need a surgery because you're not fully grown yet. Suddenly the whole thing turned into a scheduling problem.

It's basically impossible to find a convenient explanation for why you've disappeared from the face of the earth for a whole year or longer no matter how old you are. Friends, family and colleagues will have moved on and you'll have been falling behind. I can always rack up debt but I can never make up for lost time.

Really, you can't win this. In the extreme the whole thing becomes as complex as staging a whole ass CIA operation and your ability to plan, execute and with that predict future events will simply be insufficient.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 18879, subhuman incel and 1 other person
A lot of you, myself included, have a recessed chin/jaw.

Do not procrastinate surgery any further. Start figuring out a solution straight away, cause you mofos need braces on top of the surgery.

The braces will usually last a year.

Next to braces you will have a surgeon's waitlist, so add more months.

So if you are 20 years old and you want to start bimax, you'll ascend at 22 with all the waiting + recovery.

That's 2 years of your 20s down the train, so please fucking maximize in other ways, cause time is ticking away.

Me personally I'm gymmaxxing, skimcaremaxxing and careermaxxing in the meantime.

This is not meant to give people anxiety or make them panic, it's just make use of that time. Don't rot for nothing 😊
I'm 24 and only waiting for my first job to get it started with the braces. Suffered (socially) my whole life because of crooked teeth and recessed jaw (baby face). But I need to finish my studies first, then I will afford it...

Your point is really important for people who can afford surgery or braces.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and gigacumster3000
I used to be upset at how long I had to wait to get it but now it’s only a few months away and it doesn’t feel real.

I realized I needed it at 18 and I’m 21 now

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Also some surgeons will do surgery first if your bite is stable enough so braces and extractions can be avoided if you qualify

Also some surgeons will do surgery first if your bite is stable enough so braces and extractions can be avoided if you qualify
where do you find and look for these surgeons? also do you mind saying who you are getting your Bi-max with?

where do you find and look for these surgeons? also do you mind saying who you are getting your Bi-max with?
I’ll pm you and I found this surgeon through this site lol

People who did any hardmaxxing in 2020-2021 are so fucking lucky with all the WFH during the pandemics n shit, so so so fucking lucky

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Cope I got ideal ratios it's just my jaw is recessed I will look great after bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Cope I got ideal ratios it's just my jaw is recessed I will look great after bimax.
Almost everyone on this site says that you fucking delusional bitch faggot everyone is obsessed with getting Bimax and thinking they’ll look perfect with it but having 10 other major failos.

Out of like 200 before/afters I’ve seen only 3 were anything remotely describable as ‘ascension’ and 2 of them were foids

Nigga dropped the biggest cope known to this site and sent a “cope” with it for good measure. Just shoot yourself in the throat man

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Almost everyone on this site says that you fucking delusional bitch faggot everyone is obsessed with getting Bimax and thinking they’ll look perfect with it but having 10 other major failos.

Out of like 200 before/afters I’ve seen only 3 were anything remotely describable as ‘ascension’ and 2 of them were foids

Nigga dropped the biggest cope known to this site and sent a “cope” with it for good measure
look at my latest thread and let me know if I’m coping or I can really ascend. Be harsh as fuck please

Nigga dropped the biggest cope known to this site and sent a “cope” with it for good measure. Just shoot yourself in the throat man
I don't have any "major failos" that won't be adjusted with a trimax including lefort 1 ccw impaction, bsso, and genio. Like 1 PSL increase just from that alone, then softmaxxing puts me up even higher.

• Hmm...
I don't have any "major failos" that won't be adjusted with a trimax including lefort 1 ccw impaction, bsso, and genio. Like 1 PSL increase just from that alone, then softmaxxing puts me up even higher.
If you need a trimax your face is extremely fucked up and you had shit development for entire decades of your life from the womb onwards. All parts of your face were effected and the same problems that caused you to need a trimax will have caused countless other harmony problems.

The likelihood that you just need a jaw surgery to turn into Gandy is almost zero. Get the surgery anyways but stop coping and being Naively hopeful

If you need a trimax your face is extremely fucked up and you had shit development for entire decades of your life from the womb onwards. All parts of your face were effected and the same problems that caused you to need a trimax will have caused countless other harmony problems. The likelihood that you just need a jaw surgery to turn into Gandy is almost zero
Not turn into Gandy obviously but it would bump me up hard, my features outside my jaw are generally good especially eye area. My ratios are good too. Take it from @cancercell who rated me.
"trimax will fix basically your entire lower third + lips which is good"

• +1
That's right, I've been postponing this since I was 20 years old, I'm 23 and I still don't even have braces.

I would advise starting the process even if you have no money. Consult with as many orthos and surgeons who offer free consultations as possible. Get free x-rays. Get free scans if you can. Message surgeons on instagram or whatsapp. Get an at home sleep test (not that expensive).

• +1
Not turn into Gandy obviously but it would bump me up hard, my features outside my jaw are generally good especially eye area. My ratios are good too. Take it from @cancercell who rated me.
"trimax will fix basically your entire lower third + lips which is good"
Yeah stop coping you subhuman
Surgery won’t do anything for either of us !

• WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
this is one of the main reasons why i opted to not get jaw surgery, ill still be sub 5
You legit have brain damage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 18879
Just finished up my MSE, been doing braces about four months now. Next DJS If insurance approves.

Just finished up my MSE, been doing braces about four months now. Next DJS If insurance approves.
How long between installation of MSE and DJS, assuming you do everything as quickly as possible. How much did your nose change?

How long between installation of MSE and DJS, assuming you do everything as quickly as possible. How much did your nose change?
I don’t notice much of a difference in the nose. I’ve had the MSE for about 6 months. Came out today. The DJS is up in the air, still consulting with the surgeon, getting sleep studies done.

The surgeon has agreed to do it, but I would really like if insurance can cover. I have zer looks reason to do this (my jaw is recessed but I don’t care), I’m doing everything for getting good sleep