Reminder White Men Dominate The AI field & Have Built Moats. White Men Will Win The Race To AGI & Conquer The World For The Second Time

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Reminder White Men Dominate The AI field & Have Built Moats. White Men Will Win The Race To AGI & Conquer The World For The Second Time

Twitter video showing Superior white male telling inferior indian subhuman that it is impossible for them to compete with the Superior white company and they should give up

All the biggest AI companies are white-owned.

White men are monopolizing AI already.

Muh east asians r highest iq

face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, forevergymcelling, ALP and 7 others
white vs indian incel war

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and JBcollector
You’re poor

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou, zeshama, Sub0 and 10 others
What a suprise, western civilization further destroying humanity, and you act like its a good thing

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Jamaldickjavontus, ALP and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
He is jewish not white. Muh white people will take over the world. The white man has sold their country to the jews, my friend. They are your bosses now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Patient A, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 10 others
What a suprise, western civilization further destroying humanity, and you act like its a good thing
westerners will just live even more luxury lives and everyone else will live even shitter lives

no need to outsource to shithole coutnries anymore when robots can do our shit

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dietsnasta and rand anon
Good for them, I guess.

look at him, hes white nigga
People like you claim them only when they achieve something. The moment something bad happens it is the jews did it, no they are not white. They are Khazar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Yuhbwoynadia, Dietsnasta and 4 others
People like you claim them only when they achieve something. The moment something bad happens it is the jews did it, no they are not white.
you will never be white

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and ArcticStorm
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
okay you are definitely mentally handicapped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 23778 and 5 others
sam altman is not a white man he is a globohomo
he don't give a shit about keeping America white

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Dietsnasta

View attachment 2262490

Twitter video showing Superior white male telling inferior indian subhuman that it is impossible for them to compete with the Superior white company and they should give up

Daily reminder that you're subhuman cracka manlet whose only source validation comes from obscure incel forums (in which you get bullied by indian teenagers xd).

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 23778 and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Patient A and Crusile
why does a monopoly matter if you can just go to chat gpt website and use it to generate scam emials?

Altman was born into a JEWISH family,[2] and grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. His mother is a dermatologist. He received his first computer at the age of eight.[3] He attended John Burroughs School. In 2005, after one year at Stanford University studying computer science, he dropped out without earning a bachelor's degree.[4]

"WHITE"
if a jew did something good: yup definitely white he is white
if a jew did something bad: WTFF NIGGER JEWS ! ITS THE JEWS HE IS A JEW #nazi #jews

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615-195918_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615-195918_Firefox.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230615-195905_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615-195905_Firefox.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
Did i ever claim white? I am not even jewish.
thats why i said you will neve be white
Altman was born into a JEWISH family,[2] and grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. His mother is a dermatologist. He received his first computer at the age of eight.[3] He attended John Burroughs School. In 2005, after one year at Stanford University studying computer science, he dropped out without earning a bachelor's degree.[4]

"WHITE"
keep coping shit skin, look at him, hes clearly white

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm

View attachment 2262490

White =/ jewish

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 27511

View attachment 2262490

You mean jews will conquer the world

View attachment 2262490

Reminder OP is jobless, degreeless, 5 ft 4 and living with his mother.

Why are you trying to take credit for the work of other white people because you are white?

The only thing you did was jerk off to Hentai 3 times a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, hopecel and Deleted member 26859
Daily reminder that you're subhuman cracka manlet whose only source validation comes from obscure incel forums (in which you get bullied by indian teenagers xd).
Curries rule the world 🇮🇳

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Why are you trying to take credit for the work of other white people because you are white?

Subhuman wyboi trait as they have no other real accomplishments so the only thing they can cling to is their race

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
dude like who tf cares? all of us here are poor and you're kinda flexing about high-status people of white race

on the other hand it's well known that we mog curries to Kashmir and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

View attachment 2262490

Whites are also the only race on the planet that are determined to genocide themselves and will quite literally design their own AI to be incapable of acknowledging the wrongdoings of any other race or the benefits of homogenous societies. They will not stop until they have developed a machine that is only capable of identifiying whites and whites alone as the cause of any problem that ever occurs ever and then they will order it to kill them all off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and emeraldglass

im running an AI business rn and just bought my first rental property

what are u doing with ur life

I have white skin, yes. However, if you're referring to 'white' in terms of culture or ethnicity, then no.

And
I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

these are jews bro, not really of our kind tbh

Subhuman wyboi trait as they have no other real accomplishments so the only thing they can cling to is their race
yeah that's truly subhuman trait but still less subhuman than curries who massively are lightening their skin just to imitate their ex colonizers jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Kamui
yeah that's truly subhuman trait but still less subhuman than curries who massively are lightening their skin just to imitate their ex colonizers jfl
Ye curries are just naturally cucked cuz that shit is just ingrained into their culture

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 26859

keep coping shit skin, look at him, hes clearly white
Sure you miss understand me but he doesn't care about white people

Sam Altman is a homosexual jew, not a white man. Whites claim to fame/supremecy has been stealing resources and ideas from minorities

• JFL

View attachment 2262490

Reminder you're the same guy who wonders why paying someone $1 per day doesn't generate amazing output for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and emeraldglass
you will never be white
what an annoying piece of shit, literally an npc always answering the same thing when someone hurts his feelings

dude, you are a midget who claims to be high iq but rots the entire day in this place talking about the supremacy of the white race while having to fuck ugly asian bitches because of his lack of good looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and emeraldglass
what an annoying piece of shit, literally an npc always answering the same thing when someone hurts his feelings

dude, you are a midget who claims to be high iq but rots the entire day in this place talking about the supremacy of the white race while having to fuck ugly asian bitches because of his lack of good looks
never b white

Can I come work for you bro? I'll be better than the 3rd worlders, I'm very punctual and have a bach in computer engineering but still get payed 3rd world salary so Im used to it

Can I come work for you bro? I'll be better than the 3rd worlders, I'm very punctual and have a bach in computer engineering but still get payed 3rd world salary so Im used to it
sorry bro i would but ive got someone now & not trying to get doxed

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
sorry bro i would but ive got someone now & not trying to get doxed
Alright but hmu if you change your mind. I'm very private as well so even if you wanted to stay fully anon it would be fine with me since I'd be doing the same

• +1
Do you know how many indians and east asians work for these companies? It's just rome and the mongols. It has nothing to do with race. Multi-racial high-motivation societies win. Call in when a euro company actually makes something of significance.

Do you know how many indians and east asians work for these companies? It's just rome and the mongols. It has nothing to do with race. Multi-racial high-motivation societies win. Call in when a euro company actually makes something of significance.
exactly. white owned and ran by asian slaves

exactly. white owned and ran by asian slaves
The US enslaved the entirety of europe after WWII through the bretton-woods act. The "white race" doesn't exist. Do you even consider eastern/north/south europeans as white?

Won't lie, if you're in the US, you're right - but you should be a bit threatened by eastern asians a bit.

Reminder you're the same guy who wonders why paying someone $1 per day doesn't generate amazing output for some reason
i fired her and got a new one and she does generate amazing output for $1 per hour

Ngl.

Ai, wil change the world plenty.
I have yet to figure out, how to use it to my advantage. For my kind of work (dutch tax law), atm, chat gpt is useless and plain wrong in answering stuff. 😑.

View attachment 2262490

Microsoft and Google are ran by curries.
Curries, whites and asians are building the AIs