reminder: women give more weight to negative qualities than to positive ones.

P

pablo_riesutmedis

Iron
Researchers found that when evaluating potential mates, people give more weight to negative qualities than to positive ones. That is, even if someone has a number of positive qualities, one or two negative qualities can be enough for others to avoid pursuing romantic relationships with them.

The study, published in the December issue of the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, was conducted by researchers from the University of Florida, Western Sydney University, Indiana University, Singapore Management University and Rutgers University. It examined the effect of relationship deal breakers on the formation of romantic or sexual relationships to determine the value that people place on them, in comparison to deal makers.

"We have a general tendency to attend more closely to negative information than we do to positive information," said Gregory Webster, one of the study's authors and an associate professor of psychology at UF.

thats why the average face is the most attractive one. no striking features yes ...but more importantly... no flaws.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
i need an average face you monsters

i need double jaw

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It’s over for a large amount of men. Just not good at all, man. Society is doomed.