Reminder, women look better

6.5PSL

Banned
Remember, women put 100s of hours into their appearance through a combination of getting their hair, brows, nails done, getting a tan, working out, perfecting their makeup routine, actually having a skincare routine, etc. It makes sense that they look at the average man and are repulsed, because the average man is honestly pretty repulsive.

The average man in 2022 has 0-3 friends (who he barely even speaks to), is not emotionally mature, looks painfully average or below average, makes only a half-hearted attempt to be fit (it's a NEW YEAR new me! That is never actually gets into routine but fails everytime and has to restart trying again), incorrectly thinks he's smart (will mansplain dumb new pseud trends like crypto. At the bar talking like "well basically there is this Blockchain and like...."), and just isn't particularly good or passionate about anything instead of his dumb video games!

Get mad but it's pretty true. Average man in 2022 doesn't deserve anything but a landwhale. He puts ZERO effort into his appearance and life but expects his girlfriend to be a smoke show. It's embarrassing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan, Landorus, Xangsane and 11 others
I know I'm a greycel but if this isn't bait I think you should get banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, nordicel, fjor2096 and 10 others
Average men and women are looksmatched, women are just great at frauding and artificially increasing their smv

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, exeight, fjor2096 and 5 others
Images 1

hmm

The best looking men mog the best looking women so you are wrong

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, fjor2096 and ALP
hair, brows, nails done, getting a tan, working out, perfecting their makeup routine, actually having a skincare routine
aka copemaxxing methods for sub5 man.

The best looking men mog the best looking women so you are wrong
I was saying average man vs average woman. Average woman puts 100s of hours into appearance. Average man, ZERO.

this idea that they'd magically be on par with the average woman if they started putting more effort into their appearance is bs. even if you removed all the softmaxes from a girl, she'd still have 500 times the smv of the average dude. that's just the way shit is and that's why you're a femcel who came to this forum to complain undercover about how and why men aren't good enough for you.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ALP
this idea that they'd magically be on par with the average woman if they started putting more effort into their appearance is bs. even if you removed all the softmaxes from a girl, she'd still have 500 times the smv of the average dude. that's just the way shit is and that's why you're a femcel who came to this forum to complain undercover about how and why men aren't good enough for you.
Well of course any woman basically has a higher SMV from any guy due to how desperate guys are. I'm just comparing how much work women put into their appearance versus men which is all true, nothing to even debate about.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I was saying average man vs average woman. Average woman puts 100s of hours into appearance. Average man, ZERO.
And yet the average american woman is still 70 pounds overweight :lul: maybe they should take a few hours and hit the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, fjor2096, ALP and 4 others
Well of course any woman basically has a higher SMV from any guy due to how desperate guys are. I'm just comparing how much work women put into their appearance versus men which is all true, nothing to even debate about.
sure. but that's also because women keep constantly lying to men about how much their appearance actually matters. and there's no softmaxxing for men's height and face anyway. this thing about putting in more effort is, again, another lie that you spread because you're angry at men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
And yet the average american woman is still 70 pounds overweight :lul: maybe they should take a few hours and hit the gym
Well maybe middle aged women but I don't see many fat women 18-25. There are just as many male whales as well.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Exactly, all the softmaxxes and shit that women do are practically worthless compared to just getting lean

they want bones and height not can't be faked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Most women are average -below average tho, especially without makeup, but has ego to the moon

But women are less lazy, they study , get a job and put effort, instead of crying 24/7, they are stronger than males seriously

believe me 95 percent of them dont have natural beauty, but most of them put insane effort to looks decent, same as they put effort to angle frauding and filtering instagram photos, so their frauded, filtered self became their real self at their minds

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, KeepGrinding, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Remember, women put 100s of hours into their appearance through a combination of getting their hair, brows, nails done, getting a tan, working out, perfecting their makeup routine, actually having a skincare routine, etc. It makes sense that they look at the average man and are repulsed, because the average man is honestly pretty repulsive.

The average man in 2022 has 0-3 friends (who he barely even speaks to), is not emotionally mature, looks painfully average or below average, makes only a half-hearted attempt to be fit (it's a NEW YEAR new me! That is never actually gets into routine but fails everytime and has to restart trying again), incorrectly thinks he's smart (will mansplain dumb new pseud trends like crypto. At the bar talking like "well basically there is this Blockchain and like...."), and just isn't particularly good or passionate about anything instead of his dumb video games!

Get mad but it's pretty true. Average man in 2022 doesn't deserve anything but a landwhale. He puts ZERO effort into his appearance and life but expects his girlfriend to be a smoke show. It's embarrassing.
Looks don’t matter

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Most women are average -below average tho, especially without makeup, but has ego to the moon

But women are less lazy, they study , get a job and put effort, instead of crying 24/7, they are stronger than males seriously

believe me 95 percent of them dont have natural beauty, but most of them put insane effort to looks decent, same as they put effort to angle frauding and filtering instagram photos, so their frauded, filtered self became their real self at their minds
I agree but unlike most men they get the job done. They appear attractive, that's the job. They also hold up the facade IRL and on social media and it WORKS. All that matters is outcome and it works for them.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, one job away and oldcell
I agree. Modern women have mostly bad habit too, but one thing they don’t neglect is their beauty

I agree but unlike most men they get the job done. They appear attractive, that's the job. They also hold up the facade IRL and on social media and it WORKS. All that matters is outcome and it works for them.
They APPEAR attractive exactly

Same thing that u dont find basement dwellers between women, they put tons of effort to job - carrer

They APPEAR attractive exactly

Same thing that u dont find basement dwellers between women, they put tons of effort to job - carrer
Yes, it's much much much less likely for a woman to be a doomer than a man. A woman often will not do stupid things like self-isolate, gamble their savings, do unproductive things for 1000s of hours (video games), etc.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, thereallegend and oldcell
Yes, it's much much much less likely for a woman to be a doomer than a man. A woman often will not do stupid things like self-isolate, gamble their savings, do unproductive things for 1000s of hours (video games), etc.
LEgit

I know some females who are considered extreme stacy for normies..

Only PSL educated guys would know same as me, that these women are very flawed ( longd midface, no forward grow) and average at BEST

However, they are hard working to appear very attractive ( hair, nails, push ups, tan, eyelashes gym) which your average incel equivalent of them unfrauded is not, instead playing video games and posting on forum

I cannot talk this to normies, becasue they would say these women are 9+ godess, meanwhile they are like 4pls -4.5 psl hyperfrauded

HAds down what effort and not being lazy can done

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

if nearly every man looks below average, is the current average really the average? should women lower their standards?

They succeed if a 5/10 plus in getting Chadlite area looking guys to bang them here and there but that is due to men sleeping down not all that work I would say. Makeup at a point can work against her unless the guy is really drunk.

if nearly every man looks below average, is the current average really the average? should women lower their standards?
Women's standards in the West will keep rising due to a poor gender ratio for 18 to 34 y/o's, greater female academic/career achievement, and the ease in which women can gain status online.

Briffault's Law states that women only associate with men in if they explicitly benefit from it.

Women only date up due to their hypergamy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I love how you included personality/culture requirements for men (being emotionally mature, smart, cultured, passionate, eloquent), but there's literally 0 mention of that in women's requirements..

You have a point though. Lots of men still think they live in the 60s where men who take care of their appearance are gay and you only need to be a "real man" to get a woman.

The xenoestrogens and parabens have infested everywhere. Men aren't even men anymore. Women have changed their beauty preferences to accomodate and actively select for twinks.

Only a tall, lean, prettyboy is capable of living life to the fullest in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
OP your posts are very suspicious.. we may need a verification

Meme Think GIF

Ddnr none of your BS and no they do not. Men are simply hornier and have naturally lower standards because of testosterone and higher sex-drive.

Good-looking women are in fact as rare as good-looking men.

The xenoestrogens and parabens have infested everywhere. Men aren't even men anymore. Women have changed their beauty preferences to accomodate and actively select for twinks.

Only a tall, lean, prettyboy is capable of living life to the fullest in 2022.
true except for the tall part
women are 5'2 knajjds only

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Ngl Most women you See on the street Look like garbage despite wearing Tons of make up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back