Reminder: Women would rather be incel for years than fuck a non-chad. A lot of SEA women refuse to date SEA men and are JBW only

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Reminder: Women would rather be incel for years than fuck a non-chad. A lot of SEA women refuse to date SEA men and are JBW only

Literally most of them I've spoke to on my chadfish are JBW only and only date foreigners. Even if its a long distance relationship with the hopes that they will one day meet.

These are normal, averag elooking or above or below SEA girls.

I've seen it so many times these SEA girls have had western boyfriends before. and they always say stuff like 'i dont like filipino men' and u ask why and she says 'cos they treat u like shit'

basically what she means is she only dates chad. but chad is extremely rare in SEA so has millions of options and ofc treats her like shit. so she will reach out to the next best thing. someone who she knows is incel in thier own country so will treat her nicely but still has good genes compared to the men of her country

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, kingofdjungle39, noprogressno and 3 others
Literally the worst possible situation to be born in is to be a short SEA male. Theres nowhere for you to go, theres nothing for you to do. Your own women dont want you. Even if you get 1 foot LL and rearrange ur entire skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 14781, ROTTING and 2 others
Even in america tons of beckies would rather be a cat lady then get with a subchad

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, FrameMogger, noprogressno and 2 others
Women would rather be incel for years than fuck a non-chad
Chad:

Chad

Is it just me, or it feels like SEA girls care more about your purse, than your skull... :feelshaha:

Nah, can't be... must be ONLY CHAD SKULL as demonstrated in the picture above :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Stfurm

Tell me your genes and I will tell you your life​

I'm a 5'2 man from south India, what do you think my life would be?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Literally most of them I've spoke to on my chadfish are JBW only and only date foreigners. Even if its a long distance relationship with the hopes that they will one day meet.

These are normal, averag elooking or above or below SEA girls.

I've seen it so many times these SEA girls have had western boyfriends before. and they always say stuff like 'i dont like filipino men' and u ask why and she says 'cos they treat u like shit'

basically what she means is she only dates chad. but chad is extremely rare in SEA so has millions of options and ofc treats her like shit. so she will reach out to the next best thing. someone who she knows is incel in thier own country so will treat her nicely but still has good genes compared to the men of her country
"foreigner" = white only

they never imagine a guy from africa

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17829 and incel194012940
Chad:

View attachment 1623478

Is it just me, or it feels like SEA girls care more about your purse, than your skull... :feelshaha:

Nah, can't be... must be ONLY CHAD SKULL as demonstrated in the picture above :feelskek:
jfl at that attempt at trying to Whitemaxx

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and LooksOrDeath
that's called volcel

Literally the worst possible situation to be born in is to be a short SEA male. Theres nowhere for you to go, theres nothing for you to do. Your own women dont want you. Even if you get 1 foot LL and rearrange ur entire skull
being SEA asian is way harder
you're 3-4 inches shorter than koreans and japs usually and have yellower skin
so no kpopmaxxing for you and you'll be an objective manlet

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940

Tell me your genes and I will tell you your life​

I'm a 5'2 man from south India, what do you think my life would be?
You could do well as a dictator of some African country. :bigbrain::feelsokman:

Find comrades. Seize power. Start genocide. Rape unwilling females. Father 1000 children like Chinggis Khan. Rewrite history. Grateful descendants will make monuments of you. :chad:

No Chad comes even close :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and LooksOrDeath
Wrong
my aunt got 2 of them. They are very good houseservant. Meek don’t complain. Serve interesting food. Need only mat to sleep on.

She needs to hire 0 smv staff so husband won’t fuck. Old women don’t have stamina for all work, best for only cooking and babysitting.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ROTTING and 2 others
"foreigner" = white only

they never imagine a guy from africa
Heard in an Incel TV video it was mentioned that Thai schools would rather hire Eastern Europeans who knew little English as English teachers than black Americans :feelskek:

Also apparently there are a few Koreans and Japanese who go to SEA and do pretty well, thing is they are the ones with white skin, ones with brown skin don't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
Heard in an Incel TV video it was mentioned that Thai schools would rather hire Eastern Europeans who knew little English as English teachers than black Americans :feelskek:

Also apparently there are a few Koreans and Japanese who go to SEA and do pretty well, thing is they are the ones with white skin, ones with brown skin don't
some black people in the Caribbean know even more English than white people in the USA/UK
yet they still won't hire them because they're black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Redsoldier
some black people in the Caribbean know even more English than white people in the USA/UK
yet they still won't hire them because they're black
another day im proud to be white