Gold

Attachments

• IMG_1176.jpeg
    IMG_1176.jpeg
    354.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: audimax, Dicktator, niqfan625 and 1 other person
nah you were just born ugly, bad genetics, its pointless to looksmaxx if your genetics are total shit

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Central Dogma and Deleted member 28896
Money > looks

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, zura and Central Dogma
Ive saw a lot of incels ascend because of car,money,business.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I’m ugly AND poor AND I hate society so much I don’t want to give anything back by creating value with a business.

• +1
Reactions: Central Dogma
I’m ugly AND poor AND I hate society so much I don’t want to give anything back by creating value with a business.
No you get value too by creating businesses, if you were to create one it would benefit yourself foremost and it would also benefit the economy.
It’s a win win.

nah you were just born ugly, bad genetics, its pointless to looksmaxx if your genetics are total shit
Copium. Unless you look like Sgt Tiktokcel, you always can and need to improve, regardless of ur depressed incel mindset.
Life is about moving, about changing and not being in the same state until you fall apart.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
She’s cute af who is she?

Copium. Unless you look like Sgt Tiktokcel, you always can and need to improve, regardless of ur depressed incel mindset.
Life is about moving, about changing and not being in the same state until you fall apart.
you will not change your genetics with basic things, only surgery, only thing you can do is maximize your potential, but if your potential is still being ugly currycel, then no looksmax advice will ever help you ascend to a chad.

you will not change your genetics with basic things, only surgery, only thing you can do is maximize your potential, but if your potential is still being ugly currycel, then no looksmax advice will ever help you ascend to a chad.
Yeah I meant surgeries with improving. Regardless of racism on this board, currycels can still fuck girls, aswell as any other race.

Yeah I meant surgeries with improving. Regardless of racism on this board, currycels can still fuck girls, aswell as any other race.
look at every video typa "what race you would NOT date"...always indians bro, but yeah obviously there are some indians chads, im not saying that all of em are ugly, but majority just will never tap some white girl