Reminder you aren’t supposed to “cope” with life

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
If you have to do “copes” and keep yourself occupied with video games, working, drugs, whatever thats not healthy or the default state.

1. Your mental state, neurotransmitters, health, lifestyle are fucked
2. You have a unfulfilled mission to accomplish in life your brain is trying to tell you to do, even if it’s just to looksmax

If you have both of these you will not have a negative default in your brain that forces you to keep occupied to distract yourself .This is the monastic/spiritual ideal which is legit despite most people using it as another form of cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, wsada, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Gaming is for normies/chads

• +1
Reactions: wsada and incel194012940
Videogames are only fun when you’re younger than like 16. After that you can’t rlly play w out feeling like you’re wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Gaming is for normies/chads
Videogames are only fun when you’re younger than like 16. After that you can’t rlly play w out feeling like you’re wasting your time.

gaming is a fun, often social activity most incels demonize because it’s their default cope, so they associate it with feelings of inadequacy and missing out and not the actual fun of playing

you can’t be “on” 16 hours of the day every day doing productive activities

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ElTruecel and wsada
Well give the solution

Living itself is a cope for death

gaming is a fun, often social activity most incels demonize because it’s their default cope, so they associate it with feelings of inadequacy and missing out and not the actual fun of playing

The thing is I don’t game and the games I used to play were legit mobile games, computer games or basically some unknown tier games. I have a switch I got at 15 but that doesn’t count because I got it at 15 JFL most people had their switch by 7.

JFL yea I’m one of the few men on the planet who doesn’t play video games probably 0.00001% of guys are in my position

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
working isn't cope

The thing is I don’t game and the games I used to play were legit mobile games, computer games or basically some unknown tier games. I have a switch I got at 15 but that doesn’t count because I got it at 15 JFL most people had their switch by 7.

JFL yea I’m one of the few men on the planet who doesn’t play video games probably 0.00001% of guys are in my position
i don’t play video games either, same because I could only play on mobile as a kid. It doesn’t rly matter ngl no one will think better or worse of you
working isn't cope
you need money but if you obsess about “career” while

1. Not having passion for your chosen field
2. Not having obligation provide for people
3. Living in a western country where you will be fine on min wage

you are coping

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ElTruecel

i agree alot of guys use gaming as a escape from their daily lives, its a way to escape so they see gaming in only one way playing 16-17 hours a day and rotting in their rooms with no social life or a job and not being active.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940