reminder you just have to be normal, most girls don't talk to many guys on tinder

No but you have to be atleast tall HTN or average height Chadlite
no

normie with hair + average height is enough
more looks and height are required the more ethnic u look

what's considered as tall HTN are literally slayers irl

no

what's considered as tall HTN are literally slayers irl
It is what it is but i am still not getting how all of these debunk blackpill ? Pill jargon is gay and childish anyway tho imagine being xpilled or y pilled jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
no

Jfl a normie with hair and average height doesn’t pull shit with his looks.
Maybe if he is extremly NT and style maxxed. But even then a normie face is not enough these days especially when it’s paired with a just average height and body

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, gamma, hebbewem and 1 other person
No but you have to be atleast tall HTN or average height Chadlite
He considers getting laid once a month through jestermaxxing as slaying

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma, germanlooks and 1 other person
My smile get me lots of matches/messages from really good looking girls out of my league and im lifting my head up so my area doesn’t even look good

..b..but this forum said Muh hunter eyes >>> looking fun and nt @germanlooks

• +1
He considers getting laid once a month through jestermaxxing as slaying
why are you making this assumption?

the normie looking guys I know go on 2-3 dates a week and usually smash 2/3 times

• WTF
Reactions: .👽.
My smile get me lots of matches/messages from really good looking girls out of my league and im lifting my head up so my area doesn’t even look good

..b..but this forum said Muh hunter eyes >>> looking fun and nt @germanlooks
Bro
Looking good = looking NT

If you are good looking you automatically look NT. But if you aren’t good looking you will automatically look less NT.
Just smile bro
58286DEB A496 4DCD B9A1 8B35F8B855C3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Patient A, Chadeep and 5 others
why are you making this assumption?

the normie looking guys I know go on 2-3 dates a week and usually smash 2/3 times
Yeah it is impossible to be a virgin after a certain age and everyone can get laid if they are nt and non-subhuman looking but it is up to liberal hookup culture and other things such as being spineless in relationship as i say, it is not ouf of pure sexual attraction.

• WTF
Reactions: .👽.
did you meet her IRL?

chatting means nothing even if they act interested in my experience. more than half wont meet you:pepefrown: (or its just me)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15338
Bro

If you are good looking you automatically look NT. But if you aren’t good looking you will automatically look less NT.
Just smile bro
View attachment 1409661
not rly
amnesia is good looking but looks autistic
opry is good looking but looks autistic
etc.

and you're using a guy who hasn't showered or shaved or has teeth as an example

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Bro

Just smile bro
View attachment 1409661
Yea but friendly and attractive >>>> attractive autist squinting like @Syobevoli

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and germanlooks
Jfl a normie with hair and average height doesn’t pull shit with his looks.
Maybe if he is extremly NT and style maxxed. But even then a normie face is not enough these days especially when it’s paired with a just average height and body
We euro guys have it harder

North american women are well known sluts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
did you meet her IRL?

chatting means nothing even if they act interested in my experience. more than half wont meet you:pepefrown: (or its just me)
yes but she had a bf before so I lost interest
she wanted me to come over the next time though so it was smashable

Yea but friendly and attractive >>>> attractive autist squinting like @Syobevoli
That’s right.
But squinting good looking low trust guy > smiling friendly bad looking guy

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15338, Biggdink and 1 other person

not all europe is the same

italy is hard af but northern and western europe is ez, won't even go into how ez poland/russia/those places are

• +1
Reactions: gamma
yes but she had a bf before so I lost interest
she wanted me to come over the next time though so it was smashable
if she was really DTF she would have called you asap not next time. its over you wouldn't bang her:hnghn:

• Hmm...

you would prob slay in poland/russia/finland/sweden/estonia these places btw

not rly
amnesia is good looking but looks autistic
opry is good looking but looks autistic
etc.

and you're using a guy who hasn't showered or shaved or has teeth as an example
Amnesia and o pry are both exceptions.
99% of good looking men looks NT.
And o pry still looks more NT than an average or below average guy.
Also amnesia is an autist personality wise

if she was really DTF she would have called you asap not next time. its over you wouldn't bang her:hnghn:
she literally texted "had fun, let's have more fun at my place next time" or something like this
I wasn't in a banging mood at the time (hookups leave me paranoid of stds or being called saying she's pregnant etc.)

she literally texted "had fun, let's have more fun at my place next time" or something like this
I wasn't in a banging mood at the time (hookups leave me paranoid of stds or being called saying she's pregnant etc.)
never happened to me so must be 🧢🧢🧢:feelshah:

• +1
Lol sure bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I genuinely get called tall almost daily at supposedly 4-5” shorter than you. Nearly every single time ive met someone they commented.

This isn’t a “cope”. My height is definitely not ideal. But face is 100% the issue after 5’9-10
Yea he is coping.
I am 6‘3 in Germany but I heightmog the majority of men when I go out. But it’s still not tall enough to really stand out. This starts at 6‘5 and up.
And in clubs or gyms there are often some men at my height or even taller

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 4614 and hebbewem
Lol sure bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I genuinely get called tall almost daily at supposedly 4-5” shorter than you. Nearly every single time ive met someone they commented.

This isn’t a “cope”. My height is definitely not ideal. But face is 100% the issue after 5’9-10

Lmao wait I'm trying to say that I'm 6 ft and 3 quarters of an inch evening height, not 6'3. My bad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Yeah 6'3 is considered the beginning of tall tho.

Lmao wait I'm trying to say that I'm 6 ft and 3 quarters of an inch evening height, not 6'3. My bad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Yeah 6'3 is considered the beginning of tall tho.
they're coping
even ethnic zoomers here are 6'0+ minimum nowadays

@hebbewem why did you updoot that I was being sarcastic :ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: hebbewem
they're coping
even ethnic zoomers here are 6'0+ minimum nowadays
Bro half the curry users on this site are apparently 6ft+ at the very least, I just found out I'm basically a manlet among these niggas and almost killed myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, gamma, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, sytyl and 2 others
fair enough… are you a lanklet? again, i get called tall literally 5+ times a week walking around at (clear boot fraud) 6’0 evening/6’1 morning. like one girl literally said ‘wtf ur really tall, more than i thought’

i have a theory your width heavily influences others perception of your height. as tall has a connotation of being physicaly imposing so if you fit that you will be assumed to be a little bit taller than you are.
That could possibly be the case, I'm a somewhat of a lanklet (curry genes can't help it) and I'm trying to lean out even more so I can get rid of facial bloat plus grow out my hair so I can do tiktok hair styles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
interesting you say gyms. at a club for sure, my gym is full of coping manlets though, the avg guy is legit 5’7 ish. at a high status party its more like 6’0 average
My gym is full of manlets as well. But there are also some really tall guys

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 4614
LOLL FR. Im convinced people here exaggerate. I have definitely too. I used to claim my post stretching, spinal decompressed, morning height, and like when I joined the site I did that + an inch.

Literally 1/50 curries I meet IRL are taller than me but every other one here is 6’0+
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and sytyl
@waqui98 in awe of your low inhib

• +1
Bro delete that shit idiot @waqui98

Ironically u can write whatever on ur license I frauded mine tbh jfl
Nah that was a recent one I had to get when I first came back from the airforce 5 months ago cause my first one was expired. When you get your first license they take your recent physicals and put the info down. I was 6'1 when I was like 16-18, and then for some fucking mysterious reason over the course of 4-5 years, I guess I lost an inch and now I'm a 6 foot manlet. It's over. When I got the new one, they obviously didn't measure me and just asked if I was still 6'1. I was too embarrassed to admit the truth and said yes. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
@astatine keep ugh reacting
You're literally a prime example of a chadlite that can't get laid cuz of non nt

@Biggdink come see this

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Biggdink and Deleted member
It's because you have bwc genes

• Woah
@astatine keep ugh reacting
You're literally a prime example of a chadlite that can't get laid cuz of non nt

@Biggdink come see this
Is he that Ramirez looking med guy with blue eyes ? @astatine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member
m

unfortunately no blue eyes but hazel, still a shit color :feelskek:
Atleast they’re not brown :fuk:

nt pilled again tho, didn’t you say you were rejected by 9 girls :hnghn: who went home to their medium ugly bfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sytyl and Deleted member
Atleast they’re not brown :fuk:

nt pilled again tho, didn’t you say you were rejected by 9 girls :hnghn: who went home to their medium ugly bfs
yeah almost roped that day, cortisol spiked up too hard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it’s not cuz of nt

i’m giga nt and 0 inhib, it’s just fucking over

unironically had a incel haircut and facial bloat that day but it couldn’t have been that bad :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Biggdink
yeah almost roped that day, cortisol spiked up too hard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it’s not cuz of nt

unironically had a incel haircut and facial bloat that day but it couldn’t have been that bad :feelswah:
brutal i wish i was giga nt. I won't ever try anything until ive gotten like 10 iois from a chick

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member
brutal i wish i was giga nt. I won't ever try anything until ive gotten like 10 iois from a chick
looks > nt

clearly these niggas are larping about muh chadlite

surgery or death tbh

lefort 3 or it never began :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

it’s not cuz of nt

Bruh didn’t you approach them like a giga autist tho :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I can approach girls after 1 or 2 iois only if I’m shirtless hiking or at a beach but that’s not possible for 8 months :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
looks > nt

clearly these niggas are larping about muh chadlite

surgery or death tbh

lefort 3 or it never began :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Absolutely based and true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yea he is coping.
I am 6‘3 in Germany but I heightmog the majority of men when I go out. But it’s still not tall enough to really stand out. This starts at 6‘5 and up.
And in clubs or gyms there are often some men at my height or even taller
We also have to take into consideration that taller men are exponentionally more likely to go out and socialize. Gyms, college campuses, bars, nightclubs, theatres, restaurants etc. basically any venue is full of tall guys. Manlets stay at home and rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member