reminder you still have to learn game as a chad!!

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
spoiler alert this isnt the case for 9 psl or 8

but yea girls are way to shallow to make the first move and when they do its most of the time the girls YOU DONT WANT
even if youre a chad you need to learn game. no im not talkin about pua cringe or cold approaches jfl. you just have to know HOW to talk to girls even if youre a chad.
chad with no game= less slaying
chad with game= more slaying
jfl if youre going to spend thousands of dollars on surgery and waiting for the girls to float to you. is simply not going to happen boyos

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg, Lorsss, Future Arablite and 3 others
Lol bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and nausea
Kys

• +1
Reactions: nausea
@dicklet4incher

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg, kobecel, nausea and 1 other person

If i had a big dick girls would play games with it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 4 others
Never began for game copers.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Maybe if you're sub 6/10

Say what you want but he has a point, no matter how hard you ascend, if you still have the incel mindset you’ll never make it.

be chad
match with stacy
"wanna fuck?"

Wow such game

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Zeta ascended, Insomniac and 2 others
like i said doesnt apply to 8 9 psl. and im talking about real life interactions
I'm not 8 psl and I had women approach and do 99% of the work

Youre uglier than you think if women dont approach you. If you're even somewhat decent looking women will approach you occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and nausea
I'm not 8 psl and I had women approach and do 99% of the work

Youre uglier than you think if women dont approach you. If you're even somewhat decent looking women will approach you occasionally.
where are u from?

667.gif

Attachments

• tenor (3).gif
    tenor (3).gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Insomniac
Cope

The toxic energy in this thread is really bringing me down. Gonna play smash bros later on my switch to recover (if wifey lets me)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 483
Sometimes approaching really does have to be done directley.

@Ritalincel i will tell Jamal about this and he will get very angry with you 😡

Kinda true but its old news

Users who are viewing this thread

Back