Reminder

Slayer

Slayer

Pregabalin Proselyte
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Posts
6,435
Reputation
14,617
69182821
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 3795, Gargantuan and 8 others
White girl dog

Dogpill 5

Dogpill 2

Dogpill

 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 3795, ThreadMatters and 7 others
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4645, Slayer and 2 others
women literally sexually abuse animals and yet the media sees ugly men as more of a threat to society
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
The dogpill is truly one of the hardest pills to swallow. The fact that women would rather fuck an animal than an ugly man is pure ropefuel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Chadeep
That's why I prefer cat girls.
 
Animals have more interactions with women than me
 
The dogpill is truly one of the hardest pills to swallow. The fact that women would rather fuck an animal than an ugly man is pure ropefuel
Mirin the forward growth of the dog.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Last edited:
hhhhhhhhhhh
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26 and Deleted member 4645
I love the dogpill
Ancient dogpill

Dogpill 6
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I'll never talk to a female with a dog again after taking the dogpill.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 4645
Nigga your dogpill gallery is gold and I'm glad I was able to contribute with the doberman one.

Can you upload all of the pics on imgur and share the album with me?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
What a fucking shit when a girl fuck a dog is normal bcs they are hot
When a guy fuck a dog hes a sick shit
 
Fucks sake. 70% of people here get mogged by this dog.no blackpill for your woof JFL
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
 
I'll never have a dog after taking the dogpill
Dogs are great man. I love my golden retriever but I'll never let him get near a foid again after this.
 

Similar threads

lookism...
Replies
9
Views
67
lookism...
lookism...
AutistKhan
Replies
10
Views
59
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
mulattocel
Replies
1
Views
8
mulattocel
mulattocel
Jason Voorhees
Replies
42
Views
264
Thief
Thief
chud10282892
Replies
11
Views
66
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top