Reminder

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
DiCaprio mogs the living shit out of O’ Pry and Barrett combined.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6892, 6485b025t and 3 others

ouch. over for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Fear, NarcyChadlite and 11 others
Ezgif 4 da423ca5eb5d

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, ropeorcope, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
absolute cope
I mean he mogs barret but not opry jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and 6485b025t
No need to refute what you said

Only thing dicaprio is eye area

You are probably boneless twink that has decent eye area that thinks you can get away with shit bones

this is his eye area lol

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
No need to refute what you said

Only thing dicaprio has is eye area

You are probably boneless twink that has decent eye area that thinks you can get away with shit bones
Ask girls which one they prefer. It’ll almost always be DiCaprio.

Mirin non existent eyelashes tbh
he even brags about his eye area jfl. I swear this guy has some delusional type mental illness lol

• +1
And you have to go to another insult. You are a .me approved little sheep. Keep baaing for my eye area.
Have you ever considered that people shit on you because you are in the wrong, and not because .me is a bunch of sheep? Fucking retarded tbh. Egocentric af, probs some fat 15 yr old tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, 6485b025t and RecessedPrettyboy
Have you ever considered that people shit on you because you are in the wrong, and not because .me is a bunch of sheep? Fucking retarded tbh. Egocentric af, probs some fat 15 yr old tbh
Except all you have said is “you have a bad post-reputation ratio” and “nice eye area haha”. Nothing substantive. Try again sheep.

Prove it’s status halo rather than looks.
lol every girl automatically likes every famous actor. combine that with an actual good looking actor and nothing can beat it

lol every girl automatically likes every famous actor. combine that with an actual good looking actor and nothing can beat it
Again, prove it’s status halo rather than looks.

lol just evade what i said and pretend to be smart theory
Since you didn’t look it up, I’ll explain it. I’m not obligated to prove a negative, or the negation of a claim. If you make a claim (girls rate DiCaprio higher in attractiveness because of his status) you are obligated to prove it. I am not obligated to refute it.

Since you didn’t look it up, I’ll explain it. I’m not obligated to prove a negative, or the negation of a claim. If you make a claim (girls rate DiCaprio higher in attractiveness because of his status) you are obligated to prove it. I am not obligated to refute it.
you first made a claim that di caprio mogs opry not because of status
youre the one that has to prove it buddy
remember, youre the one making the thread

• +1
I stole all of their gfs so whats the point?

you first made a claim that di caprio mogs opry not because of status
youre the one that has to prove it buddy
remember, youre the one making the thread
Again, that’s asking to prove a negative (DiCaprio mogs O’ Pry not because of status). I am not obligated to prove it’s not because of status, as that’s proving a negative. If you are claiming it’s because of status, prove it.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
You shouldn't need an explanation

Look, these are both non modeling photos

It's pretty obvious who has the better face

In fact, even if girls preferred Leo's face without status halo, I still wouldn't concede it's a better face

Just look at them
View attachment 664494View attachment 664495
Agreed. O’ Pry has the better face by the textbook ideal. Girls still rate DiCaprio higher.

Again, that’s asking to prove a negative (DiCaprio mogs O’ Pry not because of status). I am not obligated to prove it’s not because of status, as that’s proving a negative. If you are claiming it’s because of status, prove it.
lol u make no sense. you should just kys tbh

youre the one claiming its looks and not status. wtf do I have to prove?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
You haven't shown that they would without status influencing it
I’m not obligated to prove it’s not because of status. If girls say they find DiCaprio more attractive, I’ll think that’s the case until someone can prove other factors are causing their rating.

youre the one claiming its looks and not status. wtf do I have to prove?
I’m not claiming it’s not status, as claiming that would mean I’m making a negative claim that I can’t say with certainly. I’m simply saying girls rate DiCaprio higher, and I’m not going to think that’s because of status until that can be proven.

I’m not obligated to prove it’s not because of status. If girls say they find DiCaprio more attractive, I’ll think that’s the case until someone can prove other factors are causing their rating.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
so he is not obliged to prove anything and we just gotta accept his opinion as fact even tho he is making the thread claiming leo mogs opry
just ignore him @abmonger

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
so he is not obliged to prove anything and we just gotta accept his opinion as fact even tho he is making the thread claiming leo mogs opry
just ignore him @abmonger
Wrong. I’m not obligated to prove it’s not because of status. If girls rate DiCaprio higher, I’ll think they find him more attractive until it can be proven that status is causing their rating.

Your reasoning is faulty

Let's take it from the beginning

Why do we have psl standards of attractiveness?

So we can standardize attractiveness and identify what we as men need to improve on

If psl standards are to be true, then using those standards, o pry has a better face than Leo, and thus given a level playing field, females should find o prys face more attractive

You can say psl standards are wrong, but I always see you making threads about eye area and Ramus and shit like that, so I assume you agree with psl

That's my proof
I think it’s more complicated. PSL standards are a guideline, but violating some of the standards doesn’t mean you can’t have a top tier face. Standards should fit what people in real life find attractive, not the other way around.

Your reasoning is faulty

Let's take it from the beginning

Why do we have psl standards of attractiveness?

So we can standardize attractiveness and identify what we as men need to improve on

If psl standards are to be true, then using those standards, o pry has a better face than Leo, and thus given a level playing field, females should find o prys face more attractive

You can say psl standards are wrong, but I always see you making threads about eye area and Ramus and shit like that, so I assume you agree with psl

That's my proof
dn rd kys

I think it’s more complicated. PSL standards are a guideline, but violating some of the standards doesn’t mean you can’t have a top tier face. Standards should fit what people in real life find attractive, not the other way around.
Also why did you say that’s your proof? Proof that status is the reason girls rate DiCaprio higher? If so, that did not at all prove that.

There's no way we can calculate to what degree status has influenced ratings

Thus, even if you think psl are just guidelines, it's pretty safe to err on the side of status playing a role

There are people worse looking than Leo like timothee chalamet that have millions of female fans as well

But he obviously is not as Good looking as o pry
If you can’t calculate it or even prove status is causing their rating, why should I believe your claim that it is?

My proof is that assuming psl standards are true, they're objective

And objectively o pry has better psl criteria

All of that assumes psl standards are true which like I said you've shown to agree with

If one face is "objectively" more attractive than another, but the other face is being responded more positively to, you have to assume other factors are at play
Again, no I don’t. I don’t know what you mean by PSL standards being “objective”. I clearly said that they are guidelines that should follow what is attractive in real life, not the other way around. If girls rate DiCaprio higher than O’ Pry or Barrett, I’m not going to assume other factors are at play unless it is proven.

You honestly haven't even proven girls rate dicaprio higher than o pry (where are the screenshot?)

But even if you did, it's really stupid to believe no other factors are at play

In the real world there are many variables at play, disregarding psl

I'm sure you know status plays a role so for you to willfully pretend that has no influence on the ratings is pretty dumb
Ask girls if you don’t believe me, although I’m sure you wouldn’t report back accurately if it proved my case. I asked girls in person, and the vast majority said Barrett looked creepy and O’ Pry was “pretty cute” but not in a sexual way. They rated Dicaprio higher than both.

And, again, if you are claiming status is the reason they are rating him higher and not because he is better looking, you are obligated to prove it. I am not going to assume it without evidence.

Ask girls if you don’t believe me, although I’m sure you wouldn’t report back accurately if it proved my case. I asked girls in person, and the vast majority said Barrett looked creepy and O’ Pry was “pretty cute” but not in a sexual way. They rated Dicaprio higher than both.

And, again, if you are claiming status is the reason they are rating him higher and not because he is better looking, you are obligated to prove it. I am not going to assume it without evidence.
Yea sure they would think a masculine guy like opry is just cute but a pretty boy twink is a fucking machine

• +1
I mean it's just your word for it

In the same way you wouldnt believe my findings, I dont believe yours

You keep saying you're not obligated to prove that status isn't playing a role

That's technically true

But at the same time, if you think rationally, you should know that in the real world, there are other factors at play that influence attractiveness beyond the face itself

There's ultimately no point in furthering this discussion with you, but given what we know about psl and about what status can do to influence a males perceived attractiveness in a females eyes, it's safe to assume that status is playing a role
Thing is I’m not saying you should believe me. In fact, I encourage you to ask girls yourself if you genuinely doubt they rate DiCaprio higher than Barrett or O’ Pry.

Once again, I will not assume status is the reason they rate DiCaprio higher unless evidence suggests that.

Thing is I’m not saying you should believe me. In fact, I encourage you to ask girls yourself if you genuinely doubt they rate DiCaprio higher than Barrett or O’ Pry.

Once again, I will not assume status is the reason they rate DiCaprio higher unless evidence suggests that.
Of course they are gonna rate dicaprio higher than gay alien barret. Why should that even be a question?

So u cant prove anything. Ok lol
I said the same thing to the other guy debating me: I’m not saying you should take my word as you said I should. If you genuinely doubt girls rate DiCaprio higher than Barrett or O’ Pry, ask them yourself if you want the truth.

Of course they are gonna rate dicaprio higher than gay alien barret. Why should that even be a question?
Oh and O’ Pry. Remember when I said that about two words after I said Barrett?

Oh and O’ Pry. Remember when I said that about two words after I said Barrett?
Yea I saw that im not blind. Im saying barret vs dicaprio shouldnt even be a question. Barret has no irl appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You are being willfully obstinate

The fact that you assume that there are no other variables at play in the female ratings shows a really limited understanding of how status and even other variables can influence attractiveness to a women

So again, you can keep assuming there are no other factors in the ratings, but it's a pretty stupid assumption
Several problems. I never denied other factors don’t play any role (although you would need to be specific and prove that as well). You claimed status was why DiCaprio was rated higher than Barrett and O’ Pry. I will not assume that is true unless you can prove it.