Remove facial hair

danielzis

danielzis

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Posts
86
Reputation
31
in my opinion my facial hair doesnt suit me at all and when i try shave in any way possible it always leaves very visible stubble and often gives me hella ingrown hairs and red marks, I was gonna wax it but people are saying u cant do that when on tretinoin so like any tips
 
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboychasing
in regard to your ingrown hair problem, what kind of razor are you using?
Well originally I was using an electric with two heads, the normal one and a foil one. Some cheap shitty one from tt. Now I've just swapped to single blade disposable ones
 
  • +1
Reactions: killuacel
Well originally I was using an electric with two heads, the normal one and a foil one. Some cheap shitty one from tt. Now I've just swapped to single blade disposable ones
just to clarify, you are washing you face with warm water, using shaving cream right? if you are you probably have to occasionally shave against the grain for a closer shave but that might lead to ingrown hairs.
 
  • +1
Reactions: danielzis
Well originally I was using an electric with two heads, the normal one and a foil one. Some cheap shitty one from tt. Now I've just swapped to single blade disposable ones
i've heard the single blade ones can be better, though i can't give you too much advice on shaving as i am naturally not that hairy

hopefully someone who does know can help you out
 
  • +1
Reactions: danielzis
in my opinion my facial hair doesnt suit me at all and when i try shave in any way possible it always leaves very visible stubble and often gives me hella ingrown hairs and red marks, I was gonna wax it but people are saying u cant do that when on tretinoin so like any tips
Dexpanthenol + ipozinc
 
  • +1
Reactions: danielzis
just to clarify, you are washing you face with warm water, using shaving cream right? if you are you probably have to occasionally shave against the grain for a closer shave but that might lead to ingrown hairs.
Ya I do both
 
  • +1
Reactions: hypocrite45
i've heard the single blade ones can be better, though i can't give you too much advice on shaving as i am naturally not that hairy

hopefully someone who does know can help you out
Okay, thanks for the help anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: killuacel
in my opinion my facial hair doesnt suit me at all and when i try shave in any way possible it always leaves very visible stubble and often gives me hella ingrown hairs and red marks, I was gonna wax it but people are saying u cant do that when on tretinoin so like any tips
after shave with alcohol, take an ice cube, run it on your beard roots, moisturizer to seal
 
  • +1
Reactions: danielzis

Similar threads

Ratul_
Replies
1
Views
32
Eggshells
Eggshells
hassan1234
Replies
19
Views
81
pakiadam
pakiadam
halabi
Replies
17
Views
92
divorced
D
teenage_sub
Replies
26
Views
88
no1softee
no1softee
acr33
Replies
4
Views
21
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top