"Remove the police for 15 Minutes , we Muslims will show you..." - Indian Muslim Leader calls for Implied Genocide of 1 Billion Hindus

View attachment 2493199

[B][SIZE=26px]ascendedd[/SIZE][/B]

In his controversial remark made in 2013, the Akbaruddin Owaisi, Indian Muslim Leader had said that if police is removed for 15 minutes, “we (Muslims) will finish 100 crore Hindus”.

Nothing happened to this guy. Meanwhile Aljajeera "muh muslims muh muelims", muslim waqf board highest land owner in India, open calls for genocide of 1 billion of HIndus but , but "muslims are in danger".
Indians mog any muslim to suicide jsut keep seething for us u paki muslim dogs ahahahahhaa

Indian Muslims hate Indian Hindus it seems from the Indians I have seen, like they completely hate the Hindus. Weird cuz they're descend from the same people anyways.
Lol why does it matter who anyone descends from. Even arabs were pagan polytheists at one point in time. Do you think they care or are proud of that part of their history, or do you think they care about their islamic history more lol. I descend mostly from high caste rajputs and kamma warriors who were kings. chieftans, and warriors of whereever they were. Castewise im better than the average dindu here lmfao and hinduism actually backs me up on this. Hey dindus, how does it feel to know that even your own religion thinks im superior to you cause of my heritage :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:?

Now let's look at the Hindutvas

Indians mog any muslim to suicide jsut keep seething for us u paki muslim dogs ahahahahhaa
Are pakis not lighter skin and have sharper features compared to indians yes or no? Answer that first lol.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
Are pakis not lighter skin and have sharper features compared to indians yes or no? Answer that first lol.
Indians have lighter skin, better food,. Better culture and higher iq on average keep coping muslim 👳🏿‍♂️😂😂😂😹

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432 and Gengar
I also wish Bharatis and Pakistanis could have a cordial relationship and form a South Asian-centric bloc but unfortunately that’s not realistic.
the people in power are stupid assholes.

Undivided India could have been a superpower cause the land and people would make it a fully independent entity that is able to survive on its own.

Undivided India could have been a superpower cause the land and people would make it a fully independent entity that is able to survive on its own.
Problem with an undivided Hindustan is that the minority would be completely absorbed into the majority. And that would be completely unacceptable to us. Even Jinnah wanted to stay united and clashed with those who wanted separation, but the leaders of the majority were not willing to make amends and give us our due share. It was ultimately corrupted politicians that caused a divided nation. Nothing has changed since then, since we both have corrupt politicians. But no one is more corrupt than ours, for ours sell us out to our enemies even. At least Bharatis have more self-respect.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Indians have lighter skin, better food,. Better culture and higher iq on average keep coping muslim 👳🏿‍♂️😂😂😂😹
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@TRUE_CEL
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb

Are you reading this extreme cope???!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Pakis and Muslims Curries have solid food cuisine like naan, biryani, kebab, ginger chicken, tandoori chicken, roti, began, haleem, qubani ka meetha, sheer korma, kheer and more etc etc etc.

Forget our looks, even our food looks better than you guys. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: REAL Hindu cusine is literally just different variants of some soupy vegetarian dish that literally looks like my cats throwup.

Muslim curry culture is also mostly mughlai culture derived so we are abrahamics (abrahamic religions mog hindu religion which is the most repugnant and wierd indo-european religion ever created) we have better architectural design than you (perso-turkic) and we have better attire than you like kurta pajama, sherwani, shalwar kameez,khara dupatta... meanwhile actual REAL hindu cultural dress is lungi or dhoti. Like you people literally dress in clothing that reveals your ugly ass body and chicken legs and makes you look like slaves and housekeepers, while muslim clothing makes us look like princes and princesses. Even you guys recognize your inferiority to us, which is why you wear our beautiful clothing on your ugly bodies during your functions. Please literally never compare yourselves to us ever again.

You guys:

Anonymous   Four Recruits in White Dhotis page from the Fraser Album   1981247   Art Institu
An Indian dancer in dhoti wrapped around his waist
375px LungiBoypagne

vs Us:

B6486d244411dfa0015ab20cd96bea72
18335 khada dupatta ayesha ak how to wear the khada dupatta
656efa90579199f02c4f80a8cc4c4548
Grey cotton mens kurta pajama nmk 6148
Brown poly cotton churidar men kurta pajama mkpa0894 1
Download
Admens f21sr15rs beige

Off white linen kurta pajama nmk 2922
0016728 amazing wedding sherwani suit 800

Attachments

• major-cope-cope.gif
    major-cope-cope.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, RAMU KAKA, tbh aff and 4 others
@Vermilioncore @Manletmachine

India this, India that. Boring :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Razeb, Supreme and 3 others
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@TRUE_CEL
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb

Pakis and Muslims Curries have solid food cuisine like naan, biryani, kebab, ginger chicken, tandoori chicken, roti, began, haleem, qubani ka meetha, sheer korma, kheer and more etc etc etc.

Forget our looks, even our food looks better than you guys. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: REAL Hindu cusine is literally just different variants of some soupy vegetarian dish that literally looks like my cats throwup.

Muslim curry culture is also mostly mughlai culture derived so we are abrahamics (abrahamic religions mog hindu religion which is the most repugnant and wierd indo-european religion ever created) we have better architectural design than you (perso-turkic) and we have better attire than you like kurta pajama, sherwani, shalwar kameez,khara dupatta... meanwhile actual REAL hindu cultural dress is lungi or dhoti. Like you people literally dress in clothing that reveals your ugly ass body and chicken legs and makes you look like slaves and housekeepers, while muslim clothing makes us look like princes and princesses. Even you guys recognize your inferiority to us, which is why you wear our beautiful clothing on your ugly bodies during your functions. Please literally never compare yourselves to us ever again.

You guys:

View attachment 2532791View attachment 2532792View attachment 2532793

vs Us:

View attachment 2532794View attachment 2532795View attachment 2532796View attachment 2532797View attachment 2532798View attachment 2532799View attachment 2532800
View attachment 2532801View attachment 2532802
Now I kinda wanna see the avg height of pakistanis and muslim indians in the west, from what I've observed in my community and at my school they heightmog every hindu.

Now I kinda wanna see the avg height of pakistanis and muslim indians in the west, from what I've observed in my community and at my school they heightmog every hindu.
I know that this is a complete analogy but in my mosque that i went to for the first 15-16 years of my life (majority punjabi pakistani) everyone of my peers was easily around 5'10-6'2.

Right now in my A.C. class im taking in college, theres actually a fob paki that im good friends with now, straight from Islamabad, he wasnt born and raised here, he looks like he's 5'10-5'11. Like he comes right up to me.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
This may just be the most braindead, uneducated and shitstained cope i’ve seen on this site, you don’t have to be a Paki to realize the sheer absurdity of this retard

> Indians have lighter skin

Explain to me how your nation harbouring over 200 million dravidians and where the average Indian is a half-dravidian boneless shitskin hindu mutt is lighter skinned than Pakistan?

When we are 20% Pashtun and have the biggest Dardic population in South Asia, and even without that the average Pakistani mogs you to the dirty slums of Chennai, Light skin? Not today Pajeet.

IMG 8192
IMG 7525

IMG 2248
IMG 7523

IMG 7526
IMG 7528

IMG 7520
IMG 7527

better food
Just fucking LOL at this one, Meat eating nation vs Vegan subhumans, i wonder who’s eating better

IMG 7529

Better culture and higher iq on average keep coping muslim

Bhai above already explained culture, and for your hindu dothead ass to be commenting on IQ really goes to show the average Indian IQ.

Despite higher poverty IQ mogging you street-shitters, you can’t beat genes little man

IMG 7530

IMG 7532

YOU CAN COPE, AND YOU CAN SEETHE, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE EVEN CLOSE TO A PAKISTANI WARRIOR.

IMG 7533

IMG 7601
IMG 7534

View attachment IMG_9683.webp

DINDU COPE. EVISCERATED.

Phonto

Tagging Paki Bhais @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @justinzayn @Ryan

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 31497, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person

no one wants to unite with cowpiss drinking shitskins like you. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, lightskinbengali and Supreme
I know that this is a complete analogy but in my mosque that i went to for the first 15-16 years of my life (majority punjabi pakistani) everyone of my peers was easily around 5'10-6'2.

Right now in my A.C. class im taking in college, theres actually a fob paki that im good friends with now, straight from Islamabad, he wasnt born and raised here, he looks like he's 5'10-5'11. Like he comes right up to me.
If it were not for poverty and the issues that caused it, yeah Pakistanis are pretty tall people, i don’t live in the west but i grew up in the middle east where people are short, the only people i see at my height or taller are Pakistanis and some a few nafris, a Punjabi teacher of mine was legit 6’8 JFL.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and CFW432

The tallest south asian I know is a 6'6-7 bengali funnily enough, some high aasi people have insane height genes. Kerala is the second highest indian state in terms of height just because of protein consumption.

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
The tallest south asian I know is a 6'6-7 bengali funnily enough, some high aasi people have insane height genes. Kerala is the second highest indian state in terms of height just because of protein consumption.
Hgh that his parents gave him

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
If it were not for poverty and the issues that caused it, yeah Pakistanis are pretty tall people, i don’t live in the west but i grew up in the middle east where people are short, the only people i see at my height or taller are Pakistanis and some a few nafris, a Punjabi teacher of mine was legit 6’8 JFL.
Yeah kek. Idk where these dindus get off thinking they are on equal terms with muslims lol, and calling themselves lighter than pakis LMFAO WHAT A JOKE, even though literally all their lightskin chadpreet actors usually come from northwest india (mainly punjab). You would think that they would understand that if the majority of pakistans population are punjabis, and their lightskin chadpreet actors are usually from punjab, that would mean that on average pakis tend to be lighter than your average indian, since most punjabis are pakistanis, and live in pakistan. So much for dindu IQ :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yeah kek. Idk where these dindus get off thinking they are on equal terms with muslims lol, and calling themselves lighter than pakis LMFAO WHAT A JOKE, even though literally all their lightskin chadpreet actors usually come from northwest india (mainly punjab). You would think that they would understand that if the majority of pakistans population are punjabis, and their lightskin chadpreet actors are usually from punjab, that would mean that on average pakis tend to be lighter than your average indian, since most punjabis are pakistanis, and live in pakistan. So much for dindu IQ :lul: :lul: :lul:

Hindu IQ prevents critical thinking ability, their dogshit diet and culture doesn’t them do any justice either :ROFLMAO: Waiting on you to start the muslim coup in India bhai we got your back :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and CFW432

@TRUE_CEL
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb

You guys:

View attachment 2532791View attachment 2532792View attachment 2532793

vs Us:

View attachment 2532794View attachment 2532795View attachment 2532796View attachment 2532797View attachment 2532798View attachment 2532799View attachment 2532800
View attachment 2532801View attachment 2532802
Beef kebabs are goated tbh love chomping em up on Eid and stuff. I will make beef kebabs soon.

Also the "Indian food" that people like in the West are not Indian. Chicken Tikka Masala for example is popular in the UK but it was not made by Indians, it was made by some Bangla restaurateur.

It's just branding tbh but yeah

Beef kebabs are goated tbh love chomping em up on Eid and stuff. I will make beef kebabs soon.

Also the "Indian food" that people like in the West are not Indian. Chicken Tikka Masala for example is popular in the UK but it was not made by Indians, it was made by some Bangla restaurateur.

It's just branding tbh but yeah

JFL even the guy who made it was a bengali muslim. These dindus are literally worthless everywhere they go.

• +1
actually yes. My dads elder sister was abuducted and teken away by muslims.

he never even found her body.

so yes i have personal issues with muslims.
Larp

This may just be the most braindead, uneducated and shitstained cope i’ve seen on this site, you don’t have to be a Paki to realize the sheer absurdity of this retard

> Indians have lighter skin

Explain to me how your nation harbouring over 200 million dravidians and where the average Indian is a half-dravidian boneless shitskin hindu mutt is lighter skinned than Pakistan?

When we are 20% Pashtun and have the biggest Dardic population in South Asia, and even without that the average Pakistani mogs you to the dirty slums of Chennai, Light skin? Not today Pajeet.

View attachment 2532830View attachment 2532839
View attachment 2532843View attachment 2532850
View attachment 2532872View attachment 2532873
View attachment 2532874View attachment 2532875

Just fucking LOL at this one, Meat eating nation vs Vegan subhumans, i wonder who’s eating better

View attachment 2532886

Better culture and higher iq on average keep coping muslim

Bhai above already explained culture, and for your hindu dothead ass to be commenting on IQ really goes to show the average Indian IQ.

Despite higher poverty IQ mogging you street-shitters, you can’t beat genes little man

View attachment 2532893
View attachment 2532895

YOU CAN COPE, AND YOU CAN SEETHE, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE EVEN CLOSE TO A PAKISTANI WARRIOR.

View attachment 2532901

View attachment 2532908View attachment 2532912

View attachment 2532920

DINDU COPE. EVISCERATED.

View attachment 2532921

Tagging Paki Bhais @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @justinzayn @Ryan
@CFW432 @Supreme
Dnr u stinky muslim + i mog u and all ur paki friends keep tagging them. U lying to me and ursef bc all of this isnt true proven by statistics i did the research its all fake stats and information 😹😹😹😹

Youll never be a brahmin pretty boy
like me u muslim keep coping about us becauase india IS ON TOP 🤝 and pakistan muslim women love me ive only dated paki women 😂😹
IMG 4960

U know what let me add some more info
We are STRONGER than u. 1 indian = 10 paki muslims in strength

Keep coping bitch

Reminder u never beat us EVER in anything even war ahahahaha
IMG 4961

U come to my city this what happen to muslims there

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
like me u muslim keep coping about us becauase india IS ON TOP 🤝 and pakistan muslim women love me ive only dated paki women
Tales from the slums of uttar Pradesh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
@CFW432 @Supreme
Dnr u stinky muslim + i mog u and all ur paki friends keep tagging them. U lying to me and ursef bc all of this isnt true proven by statistics i did the research its all fake stats and information 😹😹😹😹
Oh calm down Rajesh, you see REAL statistics and lose your dothead brain because you can’t comprehend Reality, go back to your delusional dindu circlejerk groups where India suparpowa 2025 saaar!!! Ironic you say this when most of the research on this is done by Indians, all you people do is observe how others live their lives, like a pack of natural CUCKOLDS
like me u muslim keep coping about us becauase india IS ON TOP 🤝 and pakistan muslim women love me ive only dated paki women 😂😹
Like hell i’d want to be a “Brahmin Prettyboy” JFL at your delusions all you hindu pajeets look the exact same, brahmin = dalit to the rest of the world, potato potato you faggot, half your worshipped bollywood stars are of mixed Pakistani ancestry and that alone is enough for you to bow down and put them in your temples, JFL at you “Muh Brahmin”

IMG 7560

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india...acebook-lover-seema-haider-2410767-2023-07-23

Indian “Upper Caste” woman illegally enters Pakistan in dire search of BIG PAKI COCK, wouldn’t be surprised if this was your mother you CUCK

We are STRONGER than u. 1 indian = 10 paki muslims in strength

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU FAGGOT, God made big men and god made small men, the rifle made us all equal, remember before this your entire billion population nation of WEAK-WILLED HINDUS was ruled over by Muslims for ONE THOUSAND YEARS. Don’t bark too hard you DOG before it happens again, you’re not man enough to be mouthing off to a Ghazi like me faggot. One Pakistani Warrior = 10 Pajeets

Keep living in dreamland curry, this is reality

IMG 7562

IMG 7564

IMG 2760

Ghaza-E-Hind. Total and Utter Hindu Death.

Attachments

• IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Took the Muslims forever to conquer India. Us Rajputs put a stiff resistance.

If only they didn't drink cowpiss and bathe in a feces infested/corpse infested river I'd be proud of them 😍😍😍

Oh calm down Rajesh, you see REAL statistics and lose your dothead brain because you can’t comprehend Reality, go back to your delusional dindu circlejerk groups where India suparpowa 2025 saaar!!! Ironic you say this when most of the research on this is done by Indians, all you people do is observe how others live their lives, like a pack of natural CUCKOLDS

Like hell i’d want to be a “Brahmin Prettyboy” JFL at your delusions all you hindu pajeets look the exact same, brahmin = dalit to the rest of the world, potato potato you faggot, half your worshipped bollywood stars are of mixed Pakistani ancestry and that alone is enough for you to bow down and put them in your temples, JFL at you “Muh Brahmin”

View attachment 2533764

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india...acebook-lover-seema-haider-2410767-2023-07-23

Indian “Upper Caste” woman illegally enters Pakistan in dire search of BIG PAKI COCK, wouldn’t be surprised if this was your mother you CUCK

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU FAGGOT, God made big men and god made small men, the rifle made us all equal, remember before this your entire billion population nation of WEAK-WILLED HINDUS was ruled over by Muslims for ONE THOUSAND YEARS. Don’t bark too hard you DOG before it happens again, you’re not man enough to be mouthing off to a Ghazi like me faggot. One Pakistani Warrior = 10 Pajeets

Keep living in dreamland curry, this is reality

View attachment 2533797

View attachment 2533798
View attachment 2533787

Ghaza-E-Hind. Total and Utter Hindu Death.

"Muh brahmin prettyboy" meanwhile he literally looks like every single curry tryhard trynna be good-looking lmao.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_181559_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_181559_Reddit.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231105_182314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_182314_Chrome.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
genocide is human instinct and the default behavior in warfare. the prohibition against it has disrupted the balance of evolution.