Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
removed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hepatologyscribe, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
She got a restraining order against me cause I kept contacting her even after she told me to stop. She said she was scared I'd rape her and "destroy her family". It's been a few months but I have the urge to call her again or go to her uni and take a peek at her. I want her so badly, I got some cool moments with her like deep conversations and some fake flirting by her to troll me but no kissing or sex, I want to kiss her so badly, she smelled so good, nearly took her blanket but she caught me so now I have nothing of hers to remember her. I really wanna steal something of hers and sleep with it everyday. She keeps posting pics at parties but never with any guys, I don't know if she's single or not, probably being a whore. I hate all the guys she fucks. For some reason, there's something about her face that makes me want her no matter how fucked the circumstances are. She will never accept me but I want to troll her or make her afraid without her knowing it's me. She's such a dumb whore with mental issues that I want to manipulate her and be a dark triad chad like in my dreams. I still feel like I can mess with her. It's not fair that other guys get her just cause they're better looking, I hate it. Idk what to do tbh
I have this idealized version of my oneitis in my head, she doesn't live up to it irl unless she is heavily makeup frauded. Like irl I don't want to talk to her or anything, but I think about her so much when I'm by myself. It's weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
If you are not 5,5 psl - forget about women

I think you should follow advice from your description
Too bad it's illegal and will get me raped in prison for years.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
dont turn into a creepy nigga. keep it a buck. no women wants a nigga who keeps calling. neigher do men. think about it my man

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
dont turn into a creepy nigga. keep it a buck. no women wants a nigga who keeps calling. neigher do men. think about it my man
Yea man me calling her was why she rejected me. I should think more carefully about my actions cause that's what decides whether a girl is attracted to me or not.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and rydofx
Jfl literally same shit bro

• So Sad
Yea man me calling her was why she rejected me. I should think more carefully about my actions cause that's what decides whether a girl is attracted to me or not.

truth. u got this

• JFL
truth. u got this
Bottomless pit

• Love it
u should be banned for this gay ass stupid simp post, gross

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
She got a restraining order against me cause I kept contacting her even after she told me to stop. She said she was scared I'd rape her and "destroy her family". It's been a few months but I have the urge to call her again or go to her uni and take a peek at her. I want her so badly, I got some cool moments with her like deep conversations and some fake flirting by her to troll me but no kissing or sex, I want to kiss her so badly, she smelled so good, nearly took her blanket but she caught me so now I have nothing of hers to remember her. I really wanna steal something of hers and sleep with it everyday. She keeps posting pics at parties but never with any guys, I don't know if she's single or not, probably being a whore. I hate all the guys she fucks. For some reason, there's something about her face that makes me want her no matter how fucked the circumstances are. She will never accept me but I want to troll her or make her afraid without her knowing it's me. She's such a dumb whore with mental issues that I want to manipulate her and be a dark triad chad like in my dreams. I still feel like I can mess with her. It's not fair that other guys get her just cause they're better looking, I hate it. Idk what to do tbh
What do you expect

• So Sad
u should be banned for this gay ass stupid simp post, gross
I'm blackpilled, I just want a girlfriend bro and she was the closest I got. I hate all women but this girl hit a nerve and it's really pissing me off that she got away with traumatising me.

• Love it
I'm blackpilled, I just want a girlfriend bro and she was the closest I got. I hate all women but this girl hit a nerve and it's really pissing me off that she got away with traumatising me.
lol how can u just say that holy fuck, reread ur original post again and tell me how much of a loser u sound like and currently are from a scale of 1-10 (10 to me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
lol how can u just say that holy fuck, reread ur original post again and tell me how much of a loser u sound like and currently are from a scale of 1-10 (10 to me)
It's over, she lives rent free even tho I'm blackpilled. Made you reread my cringe tho so keep barking for me dog.

• Love it
It's over, she lives rent free even tho I'm blackpilled. Made you reread my cringe tho so keep barking for me dog.
cope didnt reread it afterwards, cringed too hard first time. wake up bro @TraumatisedOgre ur better than this u were once part of the chico gang (only a half member but still), dont be a loser shes literally just a random woman who uve never even held eye contact with for more than 30 seconds

@Vermilioncore s story sounds like urs

cope didnt reread it afterwards, cringed too hard first time. wake up bro @TraumatisedOgre ur better than this u were once part of the chico gang (only a half member but still), dont be a loser shes literally just a random woman who uve never even held eye contact with for more than 30 seconds
I have held eye contact bro. I hung out with her a few times and connected with her. She's like a fly that's always buzzing around you that you can't get rid of. She's the only girl I've ever spoken with for more than 5 seconds. I will not let her live rent free, I will forget her but she still traumatised me so I can never forget that.

• Love it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy