Removing All Bloating By Doing This?

LandwhaleMaxxing

LandwhaleMaxxing

Iron
Since covid started I have been eating a shit diet consisting of foods loaded with sodium as well as drinking barely any water (I am not fat). I was wondering if I were to drink 4 liters of water per day (4.2 quarts) compared to my maybe 200 ml of water per day (6.7 oz) and went in the sauna every day to intensely sweat all the sodium out, would I remove all bloating? I gained 8 pounds but it looks like I gained a lot more in my face which I have a suspicion is due to huge bloating due to all the sodium and no water

so youre fat?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 13994
Apparently sauna doesn't help much

lose weight fat ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
start fasting

Water helps. Not eating junk food also helps. That is all

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Bump I need more responses

200 ml of water ?? Bro are u ok???
This is very very less
Also sauna helps in just reducing the water weight so it might help a bit

200 ml of water ?? Bro are u ok???
This is very very less
Also sauna helps in just reducing the water weight so it might help a bit
Would mainly drink only pop and juice

The body regulates itself to whatever salt intake within a matter of days so there would be no long term benefit. Salt manipulation is something bodybuilders do in the days leading up to a show and they commonly get it wrong and look bloated on stage. The idea that you can just eat less salt and you will be less bloated is wrong, the body retains or excretes electrolytes based on intake and need. In the Victorian era they ate far more salt than we do today (since it was how they preserved food without refridgeration) and yet they were all slim and not bloated.

If you want to debloat drink more water and fix your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
The body regulates itself to whatever salt intake within a matter of days so there would be no long term benefit. Salt manipulation is something bodybuilders do in the days leading up to a show and they commonly get it wrong and look bloated on stage. The idea that you can just eat less salt and you will be less bloated is wrong, the body retains or excretes electrolytes based on intake and need. In the Victorian era they ate far more salt than we do today (since it was how they preserved food without refridgeration) and yet they were all slim and not bloated.

If you want to debloat drink more water and fix your diet.

This. Especially this... "If you want to debloat drink more water"

People don't drink enough water even if they think they do.