Removing excess skin causing double chin?

N

Nescorio

Iron
My side profile looks like shit because I have some kind of double chin even if I am at ~14%bf. An expensive plastic surgeon told me there was absolutely no fat under my chin and it was just skin and that there was nothing to do. I paid 120€ to be said this. Any tips?

you look bloated. doubt you are really 14% bf. post shirtless pic. could also try hyoid exercises

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
it's the muscle

Can't load the images, but don't you think you need a longer jaw instead? Like genio.

you look bloated. doubt you are really 14% bf. post shirtless pic. could also try hyoid exercises
You can check my torso I have a well defined six pack, but still a very poor cervicomental angle definition. May be it could be linked to hypothyroidism? Three members of my family are taking meds for thyroid problems

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 2729
Can't load the images, but don't you think you need a longer jaw instead? Like genio.
I asked a maxillo-facial surgeon before asking the plastic surgeon. He told me my chin was perfectly fine, that I was a schizo if I wanted to change it and that if I was distressed by the cervicomental angle definition to go see the said plastic surgeon.

At least contrarily to the plastic surgeon he didn’t make me pay anything

You can check my torso I have a well defined six pack, but still a very poor cervicomental angle definition. May be it could be linked to hypothyroidism? Three members of my family are taking meds for thyroid problems

what are you wearing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
Any idea @Lihito ?

women love this kind of shit tbh
find a surgeon who does deep neck lifts to tighten the muscles under your chin

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
Get a cbct scan

• +1
Reactions: Nescorio

Take selenium every other day and 2 kelp pills a day for iodine and your thyroid will correct itself usually.

• +1
Get a cbct scan
I will ask for one.

find a surgeon who does deep neck lifts to tighten the muscles under your chin
I guess if it was useful the expensive plastic surgeon I saw inside one of the most luxurious Paris neighbourhood would have advised me on this matter?

it's the muscle
Guess I’ll try some hardcore chin tucking. I’ll be Guinea pig it and tell if there are any improvements

I guess if it was useful the expensive plastic surgeon I saw inside one of the most luxurious Paris neighbourhood would have advised me on this matter?
a lot of surgeons only do regular neck lifts on 60 year old patients

lose weight and get genioplasty.

I am also wondering if some radiofrequency treatment could help but I really don’t want to burn 100€ for nothing again…

deff try askwaganda for thyroid stimulation and face debloat

• +1
My side profile looks like shit because I have some kind of double chin even if I am at ~14%bf. An expensive plastic surgeon told me there was absolutely no fat under my chin and it was just skin and that there was nothing to do. I paid 120€ to be said this. Any tips?

i had exactly the same thing. it's due to laxity of the submental muscle and underlying soft tissues.

bimaxillary advacement can solve this but a short scar neck lift would be less invasive. in a short scar neck lift they tighten the muscle and remove any prominent glands.

• +1
i had exactly the same thing. it's due to laxity of the submental muscle and underlying soft tissues.

bimaxillary advacement can solve this but a short scar neck lift would be less invasive. in a short scar neck lift they tighten the muscle and remove any prominent glands.
Who should I see for this? A plastic surgeon? And what would be better long term between neck lift and bimax?

Last edited: