Removing tongue tie: a looksmax?

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
I don't recall correctly but I remember Astrosky talking about how removing the tongue tie is a looksmax because its the reason why your hyoid bone falls so quickly when talking/ the immediate second you're not mewing

He also said it helps sleeping and mewing and other shit however I have a tongue tie and mew just fine (maybe because I have deepbite idk)

The surgery also costs like 50$ (from a friend in Russia)

• +1
Reactions: Lux and AscendingHero
I don't recall correctly but I remember Astrosky talking about how removing the tongue tie is a looksmax because its the reason why your hyoid bone falls so quickly when talking/ the immediate second you're not mewing

He also said it helps sleeping and mewing and other shit however I have a tongue tie and mew just fine (maybe because I have deepbite idk)

The surgery also costs like 50$ (from a friend in Russia)
Yea it's legit, for only 50 bucks:love:

Tongue tie inbihits proper tongue posture and even over time causes weird strain through the face even if it's a minor one when you engage in proper posture.

Yea it's legit, for only 50 bucks:love:

Tongue tie inbihits proper tongue posture and even over time causes weird strain through the face even if it's a minor one when you engage in proper posture.
Yea but does it really effect the position of the hyoid bone lol? In theory if it does its an amazing looksmax to look good in motion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yea but does it really effect the position of the hyoid bone lol? In theory if it does its an amazing looksmax to look good in motion
Legit no downsides and only upsides, and 50 bucks, just get it done buyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and irrumator praetor
Just do acid and cut ur tongue tie out yourself @DarkLooks

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
I removed my tongue tie and my hyoid bone raised slightly. Since, I was tongue tied my whole life, I'm still struggling a bit with fully raising the posterior third but it should be resolved as my tongue gets stronger.

Just do acid and cut ur tongue tie out yourself @DarkLooks
I think you can just tear that shit down with a knife or a sharp fingernail, especially when ur high af on acid.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer