Reactions: Ritalincel and Time Travel
@Zesto

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mojopin, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, fobos, Insomniac and 4 others
You can do that here too. Stupid video.

Jfl at giving girls your money. I'd rather give a crack addict bitch $10 to let me go in her butt. At least I know the stuff she will buy with the money is killing her.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
User @Time Travel should be here any moment now...

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel
this guy has aspie stare of death

• JFL
Reactions: MadMong
@manlet cUnt thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Hello, girlfriend department? I'd like to place on order.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
renting gf fixed the symptom but it dint fixed the cause
YOU UGLY

@manlet cUnt

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
"renting a gf" is just paying a whore to not fuck. Absurd.

The good stuff about a gf aside from sexual intimacy is affection, which loses it values when you expect it, and utility, which a whore doesn't have. For example, my gf cooks and cleans without being asked to, can translate important documents for me, knows people who knows people. Some "i NEED MONEY okay!??" college roastie doesn't do or have these things. IOW: this is like trying to use a spanner as a hammer. It kind of works but you're still stupid.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel and Insomniac
"renting a gf" is just paying a whore to not fuck. Absurd.

The good stuff about a gf aside from sexual intimacy is affection, which loses it values when you expect it, and utility, which a whore doesn't have. For example, my gf cooks and cleans without being asked to, can translate important documents for me, knows people who knows people. Some "i NEED MONEY okay!??" college roastie doesn't do or have these things. IOW: this is like trying to use a spanner as a hammer. It kind of works but you're still stupid.

Yeah, here her affection was more closely to genuine than the average prostitutes, depending on what you desire the most she actually offered more value.

The good stuff about a gf aside from sexual intimacy is affection, which loses it values when you expect it, and utility, which a whore doesn't have. For example, my gf cooks and cleans without being asked to, can translate important documents for me, knows people who knows people. Some "i NEED MONEY okay!??" college roastie doesn't

renting gf, = buying friendzone JFL

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddidn't watch