Rep

tenmacel

tenmacel

Tomorrow is going to be a good day
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
637
Reputation
583
I swear to god bro if you respond to my thread with positive opinions and I rep you why aren't you repping my thread back? You are not some prophet whose opinion is worth everything in the world you are a grey rotting on this forum

People gatekeep their reps with their lives when they have a negative ptr, meanwhile the rep gods always rep when they agree with you
 
  • +1
Reactions: khhv nosecel, dreamz, MagicX and 5 others
I swear to god bro if you respond to my thread with positive opinions and I rep you why aren't you repping my thread back? You are not some prophet whose opinion is worth everything in the world you are a grey rotting on this forum

People gatekeep their reps with their lives when they have a negative ptr, meanwhile the rep gods always rep when they agree with you
yeah I hate those niggers who don’t rep back
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz, Tayvion Cole, tenmacel and 2 others
I swear to god bro if you respond to my thread with positive opinions and I rep you why aren't you repping my thread back? You are not some prophet whose opinion is worth everything in the world you are a grey rotting on this forum

People gatekeep their reps with their lives when they have a negative ptr, meanwhile the rep gods always rep when they agree with you
Fine I will rep you
Marin Kitagawa GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole, tenmacel and j1gga
Heart Love GIF by VeeFriends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole, tenmacel and Krivi.
I swear to god bro if you respond to my thread with positive opinions and I rep you why aren't you repping my thread back? You are not some prophet whose opinion is worth everything in the world you are a grey rotting on this forum

People gatekeep their reps with their lives when they have a negative ptr, meanwhile the rep gods always rep when they agree with you
Is this the new repfarm method???
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krivi. and tenmacel
I swear to god bro if you respond to my thread with positive opinions and I rep you why aren't you repping my thread back? You are not some prophet whose opinion is worth everything in the world you are a grey rotting on this forum

People gatekeep their reps with their lives when they have a negative ptr, meanwhile the rep gods always rep when they agree with you
what that means
 

Similar threads

JamesMTN927
Replies
4
Views
30
ilikefish
ilikefish
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
29
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
LiteralChud
Replies
3
Views
31
Revent
Revent
kbj
Replies
19
Views
106
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
20
Views
82
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top