Repair Response Adaptation Theory

noodlelover

noodlelover

Equinox
This is a pseudo science theory. I would love to hear your thoughts.

• Many types of damage to the body come with benefits
    • Sun DNA Damage (These are benefits you won't get from your dietary VitD supplement)
      • Regulates Circadian Rhythm, Improves sleep Quality which improves muscle repair, skin quality etc.
      • Red Light from the Sun increases Collagen production, reduces wrinkles, reduces scars
      • Increases Serotonin, boosting mood, boosts sense of wellbeing
      • Blue Light from the Sun (The Sun has the entire spectrum), increases alertness, helps memory and cognitive function, boosts mood, regulates circadian rhythm helping with sleep and all the benefits of good sleep
      • Sunlight changes the structure of water, negatively charging the water in your cells. This activates the cells and improves mitochondrial function. If you remember from your high school science classes, Mitochondria are the power house of the cell.
    • Muscle Damage
      • Increases Muscle Growth (Directly boosts attractiveness)
    • Cardio Vascular System Damage
      • Strengthens Cardio System
      • Increases Energy
      • Increase blood vessel growth improving skin.
    • Fasting Damage
      • Autophagy - clears out old cells, decreases aging
    • Cold Exposure
      • Brown fat activation
      • Lowers insulin levels
      • Improves dietary fatty acid handling
    • Heat Exposure
      • Improves skeletal muscle contractility
      • Reduced blood pressure and arterial stiffness
      • increased angiogenesis
      • Brown fat activation
      • Increases Brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in the body
      • Increased removal of toxins via circulation to the skin
  • The Body has many natural repair systems, including DNA repair systems
  • If Damage occurs faster, or in a larger quantity than can be repaired, the body breaks down, A cascade of failures results and you start to age, wrinkles, saggy skin, health problems, etc. The repair systems themselves weaken. This occurs gradually over time for the vast majority of humans.

So, because benefits come with damage, I postulate that it is optimal to maximize repair and then scale up the damage to be almost equal to repair but safely under it. This way you get maximum benefits of the stimulus with minimal aging and other negatives.

To maximize repair, maximize sleep (You're going to need read books, listen to podcasts, and read articles on this, far too much in for a single post), maximize nutrition (again read a few books on nutrition, can't fit in a single post), as well as supplement specific repair systems.

Providing the skin with DNA repair enzymes topically. The blood vessels of the skin do not reach the outer layers, so to get maximum repair you need to apply enzymes topically in addition to oral supplementation. I'm still learning about this, but it's an area you may want to research. Vit A, C, E, and DNA repair enzymes all have scientific support for benefiting and being needed by the skin.

Another important aspect of repair is to know that your repair systems can strengthen over time, up to a point. For example if you move to sunny area, start with 2 minutes of sunlight a day for 1 week, then 10 mins, then 15 mins, then 20 mins max. These are the protocols old school doctors used to give to patients with rickets or other ailments that can be cured with sunlight.

It is not possible to write an algorithm to specifically measure the total damage and repair of different systems in your body, because every one's physiology is different, and our current understand of biology is not sufficient to know exactly how the body's repair systems do trade offs, but we do know that trade offs occur all the time. For example, with a little sun exposure, DNA repair cells come in and fix stuff, but with sufficient sun exposure, your white blood cells leave, and bomber cells come in and start exploding shit to kill off all the mutated zombie cells that got their DNA scrambled by the sun. Because the white blood cells are gone (your bodies police), your body and it's barrier (skin) is far more susceptible to illness and pathogens, and cancer. If you get a tan, that's bad enough that your white blood cells will leave the area for a week or two.

So our best way to measure and regulate optimal damage, with our current repair we are maxing out, to get optimal benefits is by maximizing our mind body connection. This is accomplished by meditating, but specifically focusing on different areas of your body one at a time, such as different organs, your intestines and even your skin. Over time your brain will gain greater ability to sense the functioning and wellness of these different organs, and you'll start knowing what they need. You'll be able to feel in your muscles if they need workout or if they need rest, as well as your other organs. You'll know when your skin is craving sunlight, and exactly when it's had enough and it's time to go right back inside.

That's all folks. That's my grand theory from reading a bunch of science and books. Enjoy.

TLDR Maximize Repair. Set Damage equal to repair for optimal gains. Utilize mind body connection.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6423 and 6 others
Good thread m8, most incels here wont appreciate it cuz niggas dropped out of elementary school

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and noodlelover
Good thread m8, most incels here wont appreciate it cuz niggas dropped out of elementary school
:LOL: I mostly write these to clear up ideas for myself. And hope that some one with a better understanding might offer feedback.

I like your name. The fact that so many people deny Mewing here, shows they don't know shit about science, and don't read. Wolff's law, and the cellular function of osteoblasts and osteoclasts, literally prove mewing but don't expect any of the mew deniers to know how an osteoblast cell functions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, MikeMew'sBitch and Cidre enjoyer
Limit sun exposure but get some for health.

Cardio can be a tricky one but as you get up in age the main ways people do it (jogging) will really take a toll on your body. Swimming and shorter fast type runs etc. would be the much better way to do it.

Weightlifting is really good for you even up in age as long as you do it safely.

NAD+ boosters help with your cells big time once you are up in your 30s and the cheap way to do it (Niacin and Niacinamide rotation) does just as good a job as those more expensive NAD+ boosters.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
:LOL: I mostly write these to clear up ideas for myself. And hope that some one with a better understanding might offer feedback.

I like your name. The fact that so many people so many people deny Mewing here, shows they don't know shit about science, and don't read. Wolff's law, and the cellular function of osteoblasts and osteoclasts, literally prove mewing but don't expect any of the mew deniers to know how an osteoblast cell functions.
Niggas here are coping because they are too lazy to start mewing like Mike Mew intended. They want instant gratification.

HqV1owA

• Love it
It's called hormesis and just your body's natural defense mechanisms to protect itself against further damage. Nothing new

It's called hormesis and just your body's natural defense mechanisms to protect itself against further damage. Nothing new
Well yes, Hormesis but my theory adds much more to that.

Weight lifting studies, and popular weight lifting advice don't take into account the fact that repair response strengthen over time as you increase damage, and the fact that you can max our your repair systems. The data from these studies leads people to advocate push/pull, or 5 day splits, or all kinds of nonsense. It's better to listen to your body. Since I started doing that, I learned it's best to fatigue all my muscles everyday, and I gain the most from that as oppose to any split recomended by some fitness youtuber or main stream "science". I also know when I need to go lighter in the gym by listening to my body, instead of the real pseudoscience, which is main stream in fitness communities.

Books on skin care I read advocate minimizing sun exposure, saying D3 supplementation is the same, when clearly it's not and you need some sun for optimal function.

No weight lifting studies talk about how there are trade off in repair systems, which would mean that other systems in your body will effect your optimal "weight lifting routine". Excessive cold exposure, or heat exposure for example, may mean you need more rest. Following some "routine" as most people do is extremely sub optimal to developing a strong mind body connection, and taking action on those signals.

Last edited:
Nice post OP. In fact this ties in with the notion of Battailea's sociological theory of solar economy and his conception of excess and discontinuity. Germ theory is not a streamlined process but a discontinuity born out of excess, and eroticism is the excess borne out of Appollonian repression.

Biologically what you're saying is quite true. The Sun especially is the exemplar of such a process wherein it makes life possible, not in an intermediate , symbiotic relationship but out of excess forging a debt that cannot be restored. No sun = death, too much sun = death.

I feel balance is incredibly important. I've actually become quite addicted to the sun and how it makes me feel and become darker than I wanted. Going to tone it down a bit

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back