Repairing the brain after the use of AIs?

I

ironjacket

Iron
Some brain damage might be inevitable when using AIs, but would you be able to repair it using something like Cerebrolysin?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
The damage is caused by receptor permanently damaged and the mechanism of cerebokysin wont fix that.very low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and BoneDensity
Ok chad

The damage is caused by receptor permanently damaged and the mechanism of cerebokysin wont fix that.very low iq
how long woudl u have to use it to cause damage and what specific damage are you referring too?

@FreakkForLife thoughts?

Ai only damage the brain if your estrogen is low for a long time I think.

If you plan on using it for years keep estrogen around 20 probably, I was on .25mgs arimidex and tested at 25.6, I doubled the dose and dose frequency so I'd assume I'm around 12-18 rn. No sides, no memory fog or anything noticeable. And T increased nearly 300ngs. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Some brain damage might be inevitable when using AIs, but would you be able to repair it using something like Cerebrolysin?
Just keep ur Estrogen in the 10-15pg/ml range ,no brain damage this way,as this is a normal range of Estrogen but on the lower side.
Teenage boys have estrogen at this range.

Also,brain damage only happens when u go below 10pg/ml,keep at 13pg/ml and get blood tests for it,just don't overdose on aroamsin.
Also,@Henry_Gandy said that. Ksm66 ashwagandha and berberine can help in the side effects of overdosing aroamsin like brain fog and joint and bone pain .
So try supplementing it in normal doses,don't overdose on them.
Normal dose of berberine for aromaisn would be 500mg per day.
Try taking huperizine a as it is neurprotective and is used for help against Alzheimer so it can also be good for ur brain while u are on aroamsin.

Plus u would have to keep ur Estrogen crashed for years to get brain problems.
KEep your estrogen in 10-15pg/ml range,not higher than that not lower than that and use it for 1-2 years,read my aromasin thread for more info and help

Which receptor are u taking about chad?
Can u tell its name?

Just keep ur Estrogen in the 10-15pg/ml range ,no brain damage this way,as this is a normal range of Estrogen but on the lower side.
Teenage boys have estrogen at this range.

Also,brain damage only happens when u go below 10pg/ml,keep at 13pg/ml and get blood tests for it,just don't overdose on aroamsin.
Also,@Henry_Gandy said that. Ksm66 ashwagandha and berberine can help in the side effects of overdosing aroamsin like brain fog and joint and bone pain .
So try supplementing it in normal doses,don't overdose on them.
Normal dose of berberine for aromaisn would be 500mg per day.
Try taking huperizine a as it is neurprotective and is used for help against Alzheimer so it can also be good for ur brain while u are on aroamsin.

Plus u would have to keep ur Estrogen crashed for years to get brain problems.
KEep your estrogen in 10-15pg/ml range,not higher than that not lower than that and use it for 1-2 years,read my aromasin thread for more info and help

Which receptor are u taking about chad?
Can u tell its name?
Well its some estrogen receptors I suppose

• +1
Well its some estrogen receptors I suppose
Aromasin dosnt damage estrogen receptors.

Nolvadex/tamoxifen and clomid does that.
Aromatase just reduces aroamatse enzyme.

Still thanks for the input

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

Aromatase just reduces aroamatse enzyme
@AscendingHero
@BoneDensity
@ironjacket

• +1
Reactions: ironjacket and Deleted member 17345

Aromatase just reduces aroamatse enzyme.

Still thanks for the input
Well i must of mistaken it soz

• +1