• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerM, Vanilla, Zeta and 12 others
Islam will get you in hell

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla, Zeta, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aero, Autismcel and 2 others
read the sirah and the quran and you will realize this religion was from the creator, if you don't belive in god i can prove it through philosophyy and i can prove that god is the islamic one but sadly i only know how to through arabic because my english is not very good

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and reek
Muslims unironically need to be burning in a furnace alongside Jews

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, junpei and rg1235
@rg1235 retarded muslim cuck

Allahuma Barik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
terrorist recruitment

the west is biggest terrorist
they bomb our countries the when we fight back we get called terrorist
we are bombing the West (Ukraine), but at the same time you are committing terrorist attacks on our territories (the last terrorist attack in Russia happened just yesterday)

jfl at an atheist monkey
you serrve zero purpose nigga go kill yourself
Follow your leader and go bomb yourself, you are more useless than a disgusting cockroach

we are bombing the West (Ukraine), but at the same time you are committing terrorist attacks on our territories (the last terrorist attack in Russia happened just yesterday)
these are americans pretending to be isis
this game is old everyone know america is doing these attacks

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
these are americans pretending to be isis
this game is old everyone know america is doing these attacks
most likely, this is Ukraine, they are committing terrorist attacks on our lands and committing genocide (of themselves), and calling us Russians Nazis and terrorists
And these assholes are still whining about why we're attacking them

Muhammad the Pedophile had a 9yo wife who he fucked. Literally a pedo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LevantinePsycho and AustrianOak47
Accept atheism faggots. Or... go Pagan and worship the true Forest Gods

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
She was 6 not 9.Muho fucked 6 years old
So he was a pedophile indeed. Broooootal. Muslims worship a pedophile as their prophets. LOL. Fuck Islam.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
So he was a pedophile indeed. Broooootal. Muslims worship a pedophile as their prophets. LOL. Fuck Islam.
Prophet Muhammad SAW is da greatest man ever

Follow your leader and go bomb yourself, you are more useless than a disgusting cockroach
and what are you lmaoo a fucking monkey and a chemical waste
FUNNY ASL WHEN AN ATHEIST TRY TO TAKE THE MORAL HIGHGROUND WHEN LITERALLY EVERYTHIG OKAY FOR YOU JUST GIVE ONE REASON WHY YOU WOULDNT MARRY A MONKEY SINCE YOU BOTH THE SAME FAMILY

read the sirah and the quran and you will realize this religion was from the creator, if you don't belive in god i can prove it through philosophyy and i can prove that god is the islamic one but sadly i only know how to through arabic because my english is not very good
عربي؟

• +1
Reactions: junpei
نعم بالطبع
ليش تضيع وقتك معهم يا اخي؟

هذا الموقع اكثر موقع زفت حرفيا

اكثر الموجودين اغبياء وعنصريين

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
ليش تضيع وقتك معهم يا اخي؟
هذا الموقع اكثر موقع زفت حرفيا

اكثر الموجودين اغبياء وعنصريين
True he should stop wasting time with these losers

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
and what are you lmaoo a fucking monkey and a chemical waste
FUNNY ASL WHEN AN ATHEIST TRY TO TAKE THE MORAL HIGHGROUND WHEN LITERALLY EVERYTHIG OKAY FOR YOU JUST GIVE ONE REASON WHY YOU WOULDNT MARRY A MONKEY SINCE YOU BOTH THE SAME FAMILY
Give one reason not to fuck a 9 year old given the most timeless man ever (for your retarded brain) did it

Delete your accounts then
Why would I do this? Low IQ post, reread what I wrote "True he should stop wasting time with these losers" The context being debating the religion with them, it's a waste of time that won't change shit.

Why would I do this? Low IQ post, reread what I wrote "True he should stop wasting time with these losers" The context being debating the religion with them, it's a waste of time that won't change shit.
You expect too much from this gayrab

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Give one reason not to fuck a 9 year old given the most timeless man ever (for your retarded brain) did it
You can't consume the marriage with prepubescent females in Islam

Last edited:
You can't marry prepubescent females in Islam, that's pedophilia which is haram
Oh no, another retarded mudslime!

Sahih Bukhari 5134
Quran 65:4

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
Oh no, another retarded mudslime!

Sahih Bukhari 5134
Quran 65:4
He consummated the marriage when she was pubescent, I wanted to say consume the marriage not marry, since marrying is indeed ok. He waited until she was no longer prepubescent, @MaghrebGator what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
He consummated the marriage when she was pubescent, I wanted to say consume the marriage not marry, since marrying is indeed ok. He waited until she was no longer prepubescent, @MaghrebGator what do you think?
Yeah it's very well known. The Aisha (Radiyallahu Anha) matter i adressed it many times and explained it on detail on several threads, don't waste time with these people because it's not that they give a damn about it, it's just a quick talking point that has gone mainstream because Islam is the most attacked religion by the media and elites. This same talking point in way harsh manners could be brought about literally every religion and culture in the world pre 1800s and without any sort of explanations like Islam presents but it doesn't happen because those other ideologies don't present a threat to the elites like Islam does.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and 97baHater
Fucking a child isn't pedo?
not very sigma of you to look at events that occured 1500 years ago with a contemporary view.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
Yeah it's very well known. The Aisha (Radiyallahu Anha) matter i adressed it many times and explained it on detail on several threads, don't waste time with these people because it's not that they give a damn about it, it's just a quick talking point that has gone mainstream because Islam is the most attacked religion by the media and elites. This same talking point in way harsh manners could be brought about literally every religion and culture in the world pre 1800s and without any sort of explanations like Islam presents but it doesn't happen because those other ideologies don't present a threat to the elites like Islam does.
i was gonna follow u but i noticed i realized i already follow u

Allah grant you your wishes and bless you

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Islam is for pussies.
say that to his face