Replacing bad sugar intake by Glycine supplement (an amino acid which tastes sweet)

KDA Player

KDA Player

Diamond
As I have not seen anyone here talk about this, there is a cool thing I found after years trying and tweaking with many different supplements.
I believe this one can be a decent looksmax, I would say 0.05 to 0.2 potential PSL increase depending of the individual.

Basically Glycine is an amino acid which has many great properties.

It improves nervous system, hair, nail, skin, glycine is also necessessary for collagen synthesis.

For us, looksmaxer, we are obviously more interested with the collagen and hair improvement. So it's already a good reason to add in our diet. But it's not all, there comes a cool thing that can help anyone replacing a bad dietary habit by this very good one, with almost no effort.
Glycine has a sugary taste, even though it is an amino acide, so a protid which taste sweet.

Imagine if meat and livers would taste sweet, we would all be carnivor diet maxing with insane skin, muscle growth and health with no downsides from cuck sugar food.

So basically we can replace sucrose, fructose, dextrose and other shits they add in our food with this amino acid which has many good properties along with being a protid. It is simply replacing a shit food habit by a good one easily, just by sweetening our food with this (instead of cuck stevia or aspartam).

Replacing added sugar by Glycine
So if you do this you replace :
Added sugar properties
- Bloating
- Insulin spike
- Cortisol and women hormones increase
- Sleep disturbed
- High energy in short term quickly stored in fat if not burnt

By :
Glycine properties
- Glycine makes up around 33% of the collagen in the human body.
- Glycine stimulates the production of serotonin, the "feel-good" hormone that helps elevate mood, improve sleep, and enhance memory and thinking.
- Glycine improves sleep, in a 2012 study, Participants rated their daytime sleepiness, fatigue, and performance. Glycine significantly improved fatigue feelings, reduced sleepiness, and improved performance compared to the placebo group.
- Glycine is anti-inflammatory and antioxidative.
- Glycine as any amino acid, can be used for protein synthesis.
- Glycine is necessary for collagen synthesis.

In addition to the potential health benefits listed above, some people use glycine to support: Enlarged prostate, Leg ulcers, Liver damage, Insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes.

Glycine is better than artificial sweeteners​

It also mogs artificial sweetener like Aspartame, Saccharin and Sucralose (and I know there is lot of people here avoiding sugar by using those, I was too, obviously they are still better than pure sugar) as Glycine is simply an amino acid.

artificial-sweeteners-toxic-side-effects.jpg

Can be easily done on a daily basis
It is cheap and takes 5 secondes to add it.
Take the unsweetened equivalent food and add yourself Glycine instead of cuck sugar, 1-2g is enough, you can go 5-10 g per day easily.
Example : yoghurt, pure cocoa + milk, coffee + milk, almond milk, pure fruit or legume juice, protein shake, green tea, etc...

I've done this the last two years, with on and off periods so I can notice the effects, between 5 to 10 grams per day, sometime more sometime less, depending of the food I eat during the day, I just stored it in a glass jar and use it instead of sugar, friends and family doesn't notice anything, even after explaining them it still seems totally normal for them because it looks the same as sugar. I have a friend who implemented it in his diet with great success for his trainings and calories monitoring.

From personal experience, Glycine has a similar taste of sugar but even stronger for the equivalent in grams. I add it in juice, greek yoghurt, or with apples. It also calm and lower a bit body temperature, so it's better to take it after a training than before, or before sleeping. Also it doesn't have the insulin spike any sugar food would give (obviously), so even though you could be expecting it from the taste because it's sweet, there is no quick energy boost like sugar, .

One rock two birds, if you do this you not only supress a bad habit, but you also add a good one instead, with your brain not noticing anything, hence no efforts to do.
It keeps me away from sugar and sweets cravings, while increasing my protid intakes, which is a nice improvement, I hope it can help any looksmaxer here too.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
No Glycine supplement (an amino acid which tastes sweet) for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Give me food sources for this

Glycine is something u supplement in small amounts, a few grams at most, you cant replace sugar with it .
Also it s better if u take it from collagen powder, since aminoacids compete to get absorbed.

In small amounts it is indeed helpful tho, especially for cancer and longevity

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 8988 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
How sweet is it compared to sugar?
I might try it
but there is always stevia and other sweeteners

Give me food sources for this
www.amazon.com/Source-Nutrition-Glycine-Powder-Cognition/dp/B08XZQ258Z/ref=sr_1_2_sspa

Glycine is something u supplement in small amounts, a few grams at most, you cant replace sugar with it .
Also it s better if u take it from collagen powder, since aminoacids compete to get absorbed.

In small amounts it is indeed helpful tho, especially for cancer and longevity
You definitly can, you just replace added sugar by Glycine, you need less Glycine than sugar in grams for the same taste.

How sweet is it compared to sugar?
I might try it
but there is always stevia and other sweeteners
It is pretty similar, not 100% the same for sure but it does its job very well.
As I said, it is better than the other sweeteners.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
For example this morning, one yoghurt 125g, I added 2g of glycine, taste almost the same as the sweetened version with the 10g of sugar less, I think 3g of Glycin would've been the same in taste, but I didn't needed it.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Serotonin does not increase on glycine which is good since serotonin is bad

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
As I have not seen anyone here talk about this, there is a cool thing I found after years trying and tweaking with many different supplements.
I believe this one can be a decent looksmax, I would say 0.05 to 0.2 potential PSL increase depending of the individual.

Basically Glycine is an amino acid which has many great properties.
View attachment 1679546

View attachment 1679554
It improves nervous system, hair, nail, skin, glycine is also necessessary for collagen synthesis.

For us, looksmaxer, we are obviously more interested with the collagen and hair improvement. So it's already a good reason to add in our diet. But it's not all, there comes a cool thing that can help anyone replacing a bad dietary habit by this very good one, with almost no effort.
Glycine has a sugary taste, even though it is an amino acide, so a protid which taste sweet.

Imagine if meat and livers would taste sweet, we would all be carnivor diet maxing with insane skin, muscle growth and health with no downsides from cuck sugar food.

So basically we can replace sucrose, fructose, dextrose and other shits they add in our food with this amino acid which has many good properties along with being a protid. It is simply replacing a shit food habit by a good one easily, just by sweetening our food with this (instead of cuck stevia or aspartam).

Replacing added sugar by Glycine
So if you do this you replace :
Added sugar properties
- Bloating
- Insulin spike
- Cortisol and women hormones increase
- Sleep disturbed
- High energy in short term quickly stored in fat if not burnt

By :
Glycine properties
- Glycine makes up around 33% of the collagen in the human body.
- Glycine stimulates the production of serotonin, the "feel-good" hormone that helps elevate mood, improve sleep, and enhance memory and thinking.
- Glycine improves sleep, in a 2012 study, Participants rated their daytime sleepiness, fatigue, and performance. Glycine significantly improved fatigue feelings, reduced sleepiness, and improved performance compared to the placebo group.
- Glycine is anti-inflammatory and antioxidative.
- Glycine as any amino acid, can be used for protein synthesis.
- Glycine is necessary for collagen synthesis.

In addition to the potential health benefits listed above, some people use glycine to support: Enlarged prostate, Leg ulcers, Liver damage, Insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes.

Glycine is better than artificial sweeteners​

It also mogs artificial sweetener like Aspartame, Saccharin and Sucralose (and I know there is lot of people here avoiding sugar by using those, I was too, obviously they are still better than pure sugar) as Glycine is simply an amino acid.

artificial-sweeteners-toxic-side-effects.jpg

Can be easily done on a daily basis
It is cheap and takes 5 secondes to add it.
Take the unsweetened equivalent food and add yourself Glycine instead of cuck sugar, 1-2g is enough, you can go 5-10 g per day easily.
Example : yoghurt, pure cocoa + milk, coffee + milk, almond milk, pure fruit or legume juice, protein shake, green tea, etc...

I've done this the last two years, with on and off periods so I can notice the effects, between 5 to 10 grams per day, sometime more sometime less, depending of the food I eat during the day, I just stored it in a glass jar and use it instead of sugar, friends and family doesn't notice anything, even after explaining them it still seems totally normal for them because it looks the same as sugar. I have a friend who implemented it in his diet with great success for his trainings and calories monitoring.

From personal experience, Glycine has a similar taste of sugar but even stronger for the equivalent in grams. I add it in juice, greek yoghurt, or with apples. It also calm and lower a bit body temperature, so it's better to take it after a training than before, or before sleeping. Also it doesn't have the insulin spike any sugar food would give (obviously), so even though you could be expecting it from the taste because it's sweet, there is no quick energy boost like sugar, .

One rock two birds, if you do this you not only supress a bad habit, but you also add a good one instead, with your brain not noticing anything, hence no efforts to do.
It keeps me away from sugar and sweets cravings, while increasing my protid intakes, which is a nice improvement, I hope it can help any looksmaxer here too.

HOW DO I ADD IT TO MY SODA AND DAILY INTAKE OF 3 POUNDS OF CANDY??

HOW DO I ADD IT TO MY SODA AND DAILY INTAKE OF 3 POUNDS OF CANDY??
Try to get the similar version but unsweetened, or switch on unsweetened food close to that, which will replace them and be glycineable.

fuck this shit ill just drink my beer